WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally I introduce myself because I was lazy ...

5 posters

Go down

Finally I introduce myself because I was lazy ... Empty Finally I introduce myself because I was lazy ...

Post by kagerouhi Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 am

I am kagerouhi used to be hinoame but decided to change my normal online name because i got bored ... should be typing up my law notes but can't be bothered ... I am part of the team who worked and are still working to revive the first failed attempt on setting up an anime club and also creator and other admin of this forum

other names include Alena, hinoame、火の雨、カゲロウ火
and kagerouhi is in katakana because i can't remember the kanji when i read it so it becomes katakana =3
all my japanese is from anime and songs so it's a little weird but i get by with it XD

also in the Lucky Star dance (konata ftw) at Doujin Overload (doujinshi event) this Saturday at Mercure Hotel as most if not all of you should know

btw I am an Auckland Uni student now but I used to be an AUT student last year just transferred to do a conjoint in law

Cheers
カゲロウ火
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Finally I introduce myself because I was lazy ... Empty Re: Finally I introduce myself because I was lazy ...

Post by Pongo Bear Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 am

hiii~

do i know you? Laughing

such a hypocrite, you tell us all to introduce ourselves and you haven't even done it

and their making a lucky star ova, and school rumble ova is coming out soon too
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Finally I introduce myself because I was lazy ... Empty Re: Finally I introduce myself because I was lazy ...

Post by kagerouhi Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:46 pm

lol i can't wait XD

and you dont need to know me you just need to know that i am the admin lol
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:35 am

kagerouhi wrote:also in the Lucky Star dance (konata ftw) at Doujin Overload (doujinshi event) this Saturday at Mercure Hotel as most if not all of you should know
EVIL~ I tell you that anime is one of the signs of the Apocalypse or something. Hope you had fun at Doujin Overload Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by edison Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:16 am

Hi Kagerouhi...cool pink hair btw at AUT the other day.

edison
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

You look completely different with the pink hair on. Like another person Very Happy
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum