Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Nox Noctis on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Lynch vote count
sKeam - 2/7 votes (Stebung, TIG)
Gc-x - 1/7 (idlefingers)
creature124 - 1/7 (ParanoidAndroid)
ParanoidAndroid - 1/7 (creature124)

Yet to vote
Gc-x
lenalesca
Mint.tea
Pongo Bear
RDX
sKeam
Snowy Leopard

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by That Indian Guy on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 pm

sKeam wrote:@TIG Lol. From how im seeing it youre lynching me because my presence in the game is a threat to you...???Ummm actually considering my history with you in this game.. like last round, i dont really blame you tbh.
Only in the way any Mafia player is a threat to me Razz

Also, if we remember last round it had you trying (and failing) to kill me on Night One (when you were Mafia) when you said you wouldnt. It also saw you continuing your trend of killing Lenalesca during the night phase, in order to make it look like you were being "framed" for the fall.

But thats not really why i pointed you out or decided to lynch you for now.
mint.tea wrote:@TIG - Why are you so set on Creature and sKeam again?
For now i do not wish to give my reasons away, as i said i want other people to play and make their own decisions. But if people need a reason for now, you can go with i believe those two are highly likely to be mafioso for the time being.
creature124 wrote:I put this down to my performance in the Supernatural mafia - I was the cop, and I refused to believe his 'hints' and went ahead and investigated him anyway.
Though logically you should have. I was only guessing about your restriction, but had i been an Townie angel, i would have dropped the same hints, and you would have lost your investigation powers anyway. Sure it worked out, but during Day One, you had multiple other prime candidates to check out in order to see how reliable my angel claim was.
creature124 wrote: It was proof to point - I make a point not to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth until I know his alignment on good authority. If I am mafia, this translates as 'kill TIG fast'. It's not illogical, what he is doing. Doesn't make me any less angry, though.
This goes both ways my friend. You stand in the same position as i do in order to prove your allegiance. I dont like role revealing, so i wont do so in this game, but i am willing to drop hints to my character if need be. It not like it will change much at this stage anyway.The role i got kind of has me in a bind in terms of people believing the role, but not so much that if the town lost me, it would be game over.
Stebung wrote:If that is the case..... There might be a slight change on the Wu side.

Xiao Qiao and Sun Shang Xiang will most likely be in the game as they were playable characters on the Wu side. But not really sure what kinda role they'll get. Probably not that significant.
Id say at most, we would have possibly 1 female character, in order to fill out the Doctor role, if it isnt someone like Zhuge Liang or Liu Bei for example. That and Nox hates almost all the female characters from the story/game, so i think she would limit them as much as possible.
Stebung wrote:To answer your question TIG. If you are townie then you have no reason to worry about me at all. I need to see all players post before I make that lynch decision. Just making sure there are no inactive players.
I am town. I as much as the next person dislike inactive players in a game, but also look out at those who are quick to suggest it. If for the only reason, Mafia players can go with it and get 2 kills effectively. Im not trying to say something in particular here, was just more stating an opinion of my own you could say.
creature124 wrote:Hurr. I'm still not keen on the way TIG has singled me out.
I also "singled out" sKeam and placed my lynch vote on him, so im not sure why you are more paranoid at this stage.

Too be honest, i was hoping you and sKeam would play a more vocal role in leading the game and investigating this round, since you are 2 of the veteran players in the game (Stebung is as well, but he seems to be making some strides in creating discussion for now)

@Creature & sKeam - if you guys think i shouldnt lynch either of you two because you are townies, who do you think i should focus my attention on instead? I want names, rather than just saying inactive players (especially as seeing as they are inactive, i cant really discuss or investigate them as it is).

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 31
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by creature124 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:@Creature & sKeam - if you guys think i shouldnt lynch either of you two because you are townies, who do you think i should focus my attention on instead? I want names, rather than just saying inactive players (especially as seeing as they are inactive, i cant really discuss or investigate them as it is).

Well, right now my attention is on ParanoidAndroid, but that is more of a knee-jerk reaction - I am not in a very good mood at the moment. In terms of honest to god suspicions, I am torn between you (to not suspect you is a grave mistake) and him. But as you mentioned, it's mostly paranoia on my part. Lots of RL factors there I shan't touch on, but let's just say that I'm allowed to be a little paranoid at this point.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 pm

OK for all of you who are wondering what kinda roles the characters have. Here are my guesses. This theme will have too many characters and I maybe entirely wrong with my guesses.

If TIG is right about Nox hating female characters. I think it's safe to ignore them for now. But if we have to. Xiao Qiao is probably a linked role with Zhong Yu has they were husband and wife in the series. Other than that I really don't think female character will have a power/role or what ever.

I'll start with mafia.

MAFIA = WEI KINGDOM
Cao Cao - MAFIA BOSS. He is a leader of Wei kingdom so duh. He'll be the one killing people.

Sima Yi - He's the military strategist I think he'll have something like Roleblock or Kidnapping. Something sneaky.

Xiahou dun - One of Wei's strongest fighter. Probably has a kill power.

Cao Pi - Cao Cao's son. Probably a back up boss after cao cao dies or something. But seeing he's Nox's favorite character he shouldn't be ignored.

I know this is 4 people and looks a lot for a 12 people mafia game. Maybe 3 out of the 4 will be in game and 1 is a serial killer. So who knows.

Now to the townies.

SHU KINGDOM
Zhuge Liang - Must be in the game as most of the strategies were made by him. He is either the tracker/detective/watcher or a healer. Or jack-of-all trade actually. His intelligence in the series was unequalled by anyone else so won't be surprised if he's got some fked up powers.
Liu Bei - In the story he was a very charismatic leader. He'll probably have something to do with voting power. Double vote or politician.
Guan yu and Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun - they were all strong fighters in the game so either they have some kinda killing power or body guard power. Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei might be linked role somehow. In the story they were swore brothers who wish to live and die together. Really hope this is not the case in this game.....

WU KINGDOM
Zhou Yu - Wu's general and Sun Quan's friend. Both intelligent and skilled in fighting. Probably another jack-of-all trade like Zhuge Liang.
Sun Quan - Wu's leader. I have no fkn idea what's so special about him. Probably a normal townie or something to do with votes.
Xiao Qiao?!? - Probably a healer like TIG suggested. If she exists at all.

Ok I think I've covered about 12 people know. These characters are the ones that are MOST LIKELY to be in the game. I don't know if Frankie will put random as characters in here or not. But just a general idea for you guys.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by sKeam on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Only in the way any Mafia player is a threat to me

Also, if we remember last round it had you trying (and failing) to kill me on Night One (when you were Mafia) when you said you wouldnt. It also saw you continuing your trend of killing Lenalesca during the night phase, in order to make it look like you were being "framed" for the fall.

But thats not really why i pointed you out or decided to lynch you for now.
Hmmm ok. Last round isnt a major reason?kk. The second section sounded like pretty good reasons for a lynch against me tbh. Since its suggesting im untrustworthy based on my interpretation .But that all did occur in another game which has no weighting to this one..
That Indian Guy wrote:@Creature & sKeam - if you guys think i shouldnt lynch either of you two because you are townies, who do you think i should focus my attention on instead? I want names, rather than just saying inactive players (especially as seeing as they are inactive, i cant really discuss or investigate them as it is).
Anyone other than me lol. I'd say the other "veteran" players and possibly PA and Pongobear aswell.

Thanks Stebung for the list.. lol i wont remember everyones names in this game.. i keep forgetting the name of my own character lol...Creature.. you do realise paranoid android is Dara right? and he has played one game before...at least he isnt no lynching this time..
@Snowy Leopard:Ummm who are your top suspects atm??
@mint,tea: I just noticed you said this awhile back: >_>
mint.tea wrote:I have clear direction in which who to lynch and who to not yet.
What do you mean by this???

Well the majority of lynches atm seem to be for pretty superficial reasons which isnt really a surprise on this day.Do idlefingers and ParanoidAndroid or anyone else have any compelling reasons to lynch??

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Snowy Leopard on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 am

ParanoidAndroid wrote:*yawn* well I got nothing to say yet, but to Lynch Creature!!!

Jus to get the game rolling

BTW what are the characters again, and which are mafia?

I look at this and was like WTF. Lynch ParanoidAndroid.
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Nox Noctis on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 am

Lynch vote count
sKeam - 2/7 votes (Stebung, TIG)
Gc-x - 1/7 (idlefingers)
creature124 - 1/7 (ParanoidAndroid)
ParanoidAndroid - 2/7 (creature124, snowy leopard)

Yet to vote
Gc-x
lenalesca
Mint.tea
Pongo Bear
RDX
sKeam

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Can GC-x please post something? kktnxbai

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:18 am

If I had to be in a zombie apocalypse situation, I would pick:

MALE:
Name: RDX
Speciality: months of training in the mountains, finally reaching the ranking of "Divine Fist"

FEMALE:
Name(s): All of them
Specialty: Reproductivity for the good of repopulating the world.

sorry for the late reply guys, ive been a bit busy these days, yi keeps me occupied alot Razz. ANYHU:

Idlefingers wrote:ive seen gc-x come online a few times while i have been on and not post anything, so for now lynch gc-x we need to start getting the inactives posting more or some how find a way to get everyone kind of active during the games atleast......

yeah, soz bout that, i was looking for a way to start of my 1st post, then i realised the girls and guys ratio is WAY OFF, so of course someone is likely to be mentioned twice

by the looks of things, the direction of the votes looks to be toward inactives at this time, but i have a good mind to keep an eye out for steven this round, i have no solid proof, just a gut feeling...

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Idlefingers on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 am

hmmm in that case, unlynch gc-x for now then
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by RDX on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:20 am

Lynch ParanoidAndroid. Same reason as the other two.
avatar
RDX
平民「Commoner」
平民「Commoner」

Number of posts : 25
Major : BCIS
Registration date : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by mint.tea on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:18 am

Oops. My mistake. I mean I don't have a clear direction.
I agree with Lenalesca. Whenever we lynch the inactives, they usually turn out to be townies.
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am

For no particular reason. I just want this day to finish so everyone will have some info from the night phase that follows.

unlynch Skeam

Lynch ParanoidAndroid

If no one else wants 10 pages of bullshit posts I suggest you all do the same to move the game along. Clearly I can feel Dara doesn't even wanna play even though he signed up for it =S

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Nox Noctis on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Lynch vote count
sKeam - 1/7 votes (TIG)
creature124 - 1/7 (ParanoidAndroid)
ParanoidAndroid - 4/7 (creature124, snowy leopard, RDX, stebung)

Yet to vote
Gc-x
lenalesca
Mint.tea
Pongo Bear
sKeam

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by sKeam on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 pm

linch ParanoidAndroid to get things running...

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Nox Noctis on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Lynch vote count
sKeam - 1/7 votes (TIG)
creature124 - 1/7 (ParanoidAndroid)
ParanoidAndroid - 5/7 (creature124, snowy leopard, RDX, stebung, skeam)

Yet to vote
Gc-x
lenalesca
Mint.tea
Pongo Bear

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by SeriousCat on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 pm

i'm just gonna guess skeam is lynching me just to save his own ass

and yeah steven's right i dont really feel like playing, right now anyways

well let's see, what can i say to defend myself?

...

hmm not alot, is there?
avatar
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Age : 28
Location : In a pineapple under the sea
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Idlefingers on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:29 pm

there is a lot you can do to defend yourself, are you an idiot? your about to get yourself lynched over stupidity. no wonder players like lcp in the past called you an idiot. whatever, if thats what you seem to want then lynch paranoid android
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:41 pm

lynch paranoid android

sorry

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by SeriousCat on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:45 pm

meh not the end of the world
looks like im lynched, for the first time actually

btw im townie, have fun you guys
avatar
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Age : 28
Location : In a pineapple under the sea
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by mint.tea on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Sorry, but majority at the moment gets things moving.

Lynch Paranoid Andriod.
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 pm

[locked at the request of host]

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Nox Noctis on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 am

Lynch vote count
sKeam - 1/7 votes (TIG)
creature124 - 1/7 (ParanoidAndroid)
ParanoidAndroid - 7/7 (creature124, snowy leopard, RDX, stebung, skeam, idlefingers, Gc-x) LYNCHED

Yet to vote
lenalesca
Pongo Bear

K.Od list
Nox Noctis - Jiang Wei Townie
ParanoidAndroid - Ling Tong Townie




Day one is now over. All night actions to me please via the following methods...

txt 021 380 499
msn frankie_buf_tk@hotmail.com
pm

Sooner i get them in the sooner the game gets rolling again Smile

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Nox Noctis on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 pm

"Why aren't we moving?!"
A scuffle of foot steps could be heard as Cao Cao paced the deck of his ship.
"My Lord. It seems that the chains haven't been undone yet due to a interruption near the central fleet!" the foot solider reported shaking like a leaf.
Cao Cao cast his eyes on the retreating boat, a single red flag fluttering proudly.
"Damn Sun Quan and his army.."

~*~*~*~

It came out of no where, all of a sudden Dian Wei felt his knees buckle and found a katana sticking out his chest.
"..my lord.."
All he remember was a blood red plume and black armor of his attacker before he succumbed to darkness.


Players still active
Creature124
Gc-x
Idlefingers
Lenalesca
Mint.tea
Pongo Bear
RDX
Snowy Leopard
Stebung
That Indian Guy

K.Od list
Nox Noctis - Jiang Wei Townie
ParanoidAndroid - Ling Tong Townie
sKeam - Dian Wei Mafia



It is now Day 2, everyone may resume posting Very Happy


Last edited by Nox Noctis on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amended the story a little bit to avoid confusion)

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Snowy Leopard on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm

This game is going faster than I expected. Thought Day 1 was going to last till Friday lol.
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Idlefingers on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm

ParanoidAndroid wrote:meh not the end of the world
looks like im lynched, for the first time actually

btw im townie, have fun you guys
I just wanted to say, you really are an idiot. you could have told us which character you got, at least then we would have had more to go on and leave you till we could verify if the role was in the game or not. all you managed to do was cost as a player. great Rolling Eyes

But yay for the mafia death Very Happy It seems sun quan may be our vigilante or something and took care of skeam for us.
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Points of interest:
1. Dian Wei actually died way before Battle of Red Cliff
2. Ling Tong was a really minor character on the Wu side in the history of Three Kingdoms.

Which makes me wonder what the actual character setup is like now. Since this is going completely off actual history of battle of chibi but more focused onto the game characters.

From last night's story. It seems Cao Cao has been role-blocked thus resulting no townies being killed. And the person who killed Dian Wei. The Black Armour and Red Plumed soldier who uses katana. Is most likely Zhou Tai. Who was Sun Quan's bodyguard. Again he wasn't in Chibi historically lol.

If anyone has any information obtained from last night please share.

For now I'm gonna trust TIG's gut instinct and Lynch Creature. He was right about Skeam then he is most likely to be right about creature also. Unless someone checked him out last night or he has a good enough defense.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Snowy Leopard on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 am

Oh dam I just re read Nox's post and just noticed that Skeam died. Man I seriously need to pay more attention to the fine print.
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 am

i have a right mind to go with my own gut instinct, but id rather wait to hear more from more people first, maybe they can provide hints as to what roles they have and night actions that were used (waiting for the detective to speak out).

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by creature124 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:55 am

@Stebung - I'm not entirely sure what you want me to say here. "TIG's gut instanct is wrong"? You can't defend against gut instinct, only the reasons behind it, and I don't know them. If you are trying to push me into a claim, I'd rather not. Give me something concrete to defend against, and I will.

Though I do understand your veiwpoint, if I am a tad less willing to implicitly follow TIG. I prefer to find my own reasons to lynch. But thats just my paranoia speaking again.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:48 am

Snowy Leopard wrote:Oh dam I just re read Nox's post and just noticed that Skeam died. Man I seriously need to pay more attention to the fine print.
Dude either post something useful or don't post anything.

creature124 wrote:@Stebung - I'm not entirely sure what you want me to say here. "TIG's gut instanct is wrong"? You can't defend against gut instinct, only the reasons behind it, and I don't know them. If you are trying to push me into a claim, I'd rather not. Give me something concrete to defend against, and I will.

Though I do understand your veiwpoint, if I am a tad less willing to implicitly follow TIG. I prefer to find my own reasons to lynch. But thats just my paranoia speaking again.
1. TIG suspected you and skeam. Skeam turned out to be mafia. What does that say about you? If you ask me his gut instinct is pretty good. And I think the reason is very simple. Cos he thinks you are mafia.
2. There are A LOT of ways to defend yourself. You don't have to resort to role-claim aka risk of mod-kill. Try to drop a hint as to who your character might be. I think that is a pretty solid way to defend yourself.
3. That was my own reason in Lynching you. Because I, myself finds TIG's gut instinct to be correct most of the time. And of course I didn't say he's always right but I trust it.

NOTE:If I remembered correctly Cao Cao was role blocked. So whoever the role blocker targetted you know who he would be. So can the role blocker speak up?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Stebung wrote:
...For now I'm gonna trust TIG's gut instinct and Lynch Creature. He was right about Skeam then he is most likely to be right about creature also. Unless someone checked him out last night or he has a good enough defense...

I agree with creature on this one. I think you should go with your own instincts and not someone elses, just as im about to do. lynch stebung

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Snowy Leopard on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 pm

gc-X wrote:i have a right mind to go with my own gut instinct, but id rather wait to hear more from more people first, maybe they can provide hints as to what roles they have and night actions that were used (waiting for the detective to speak out).

What if the detective is EVIL in disguise ?
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 pm

........................................................................well I can see this is going well. With the above post. Come on ppl, it has been 1 night, did this place hav no detective or what? another thing that might hav happened tho Stebung, is that the detective detected someone who has died already etc so has nothing to say, that was just a speculation though. I thought he/she wud hav spoken up by now to at least cross another person off the list.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Snowy Leopard on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Stebung and TIG gut's instinct could be a clever ploy to win or hide something. Hard to say now and too early to speculate too deep.
Does Idlefingers mean what she says? Basically as my made up saying goes, "The ones flowing in the right direction are most dangerous to everyone else".
Waiting for Mint tea and others to post so I can make a descision.
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by creature124 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm

@Stebung - So I was right, and you are just following in TIG's footsteps. Thats mighty big of you. I can't defend against gut, and I find 'hinting' stupid - it's just like a character claim, but nerfed so that only those who are theme literate can get it. No. Lynch: Stebung.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Snowy Leopard on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 pm

I can make better judgement on the whole situation once I Lynch Stebung.
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by RDX on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

TIG was right on the ball with his assumption in Skeam's case and no, it cant be a clever mafia ploy by the both of them, TIG is infact innocent himself. Im inclined to lynch creature. The role blocker should speak up after all that person will know who caocao is. To me it seems like a conspiracy, the people lynching stebung are likely also mafia and want to get rid of him. Lynch Creature124 On a side note, this will make things much clearer especially if both stebung and creature are innocent.

P.S
I'm Sorry but i wont be able to make any posts for up to 5 working days (a week from now). Vodaphone can be quite slack, im moving and losing the internet sometime in the morning tommorow. Sucks cause i wont have anything to do for awhile..Again, i apologize. See you all in a week or (hopefully) less.
avatar
RDX
平民「Commoner」
平民「Commoner」

Number of posts : 25
Major : BCIS
Registration date : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:22 pm

As to who my character is. I'm gonna hint that I am on the side of the Tiger and I oppose the pheonix along with the dragon therefore I can't be mafia. Just clearing that up. So whoever wants to lynch me. Don't do it as you'll make the biggest mistake for the town side. Just don't make me hint my role also.

gc-X wrote:
Stebung wrote:
...For now I'm gonna trust TIG's gut instinct and Lynch Creature. He was right about Skeam then he is most likely to be right about creature also. Unless someone checked him out last night or he has a good enough defense...

I agree with creature on this one. I think you should go with your own instincts and not someone elses, just as im about to do. lynch stebung
That was my own instinct. TIG instinct says Skeam and Creature are mafia. Skeam turned out to be mafia. MY INSTINCT tells me that TIG'S INSTICTS might be right. Therefore I lynch Creature. That was my reason for the lynch. But what is your reason? You have nothing against me at all. It just seems like a random personal attack on me with no rationale. You do a good job at making yourself look suspicious though I give you that.

creature124 wrote:@Stebung - So I was right, and you are just following in TIG's footsteps. Thats mighty big of you. I can't defend against gut, and I find 'hinting' stupid - it's just like a character claim, but nerfed so that only those who are theme literate can get it. No. Lynch: Stebung.
You are the mafia. I can be 100% sure now. Nothing more you say will save you now. Bandwagoning on me won't change much. "hinting" is the only way to defend yourself when you are lynched. Just like I did. But you didn't do that. What you did instead was bandwagoning vote on me. That is hardly a defense in my opinion. It was a desperate form of counter attack. And townies don't do that to another townie. Check mate.

Snowy Leopard wrote:I can make better judgement on the whole situation once I Lynch Stebung.
If you are a townie you are just fkn retarded for lynching me. Please read my hint and TRY to figure out which side I'm on.

@Lenalesca: If you read the story. Someone role-blocked Cao-cao. So the role-blocker would know who cao-cao is. Simple enough? Detective would not even needed to be involved to figure this one out.

Therefore I strongly suggest whoever the role-blocker is should eliminate the mafia-boss this day phase. Otherwise we can go for Creature today since we can be sure he is mafia anyways.
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:31 pm

i would like to hear from the players who havent checked in yet, since one of them may be the roleblocker we are waiting on for, to reveal cao cao to us.

i would also like to hear more from tig about the reasons he outed skeam and creature so quick on day one. yes he was right on skeam and im inclined to follow along with him and lynch creature, but i want to hear something solid to ease my mind atleast. though there are a few others i have my eye on at the moment who i could see voting against today as well.
Snowy Leopard wrote:
gc-X wrote:i have a right mind to go with my own gut instinct, but id rather wait to hear more from more people first, maybe they can provide hints as to what roles they have and night actions that were used (waiting for the detective to speak out).
What if the detective is EVIL in disguise ?
[facepalm]
Snowy Leopard wrote:Stebung and TIG gut's instinct could be a clever ploy to win or hide something. Hard to say now and too early to speculate too deep.
Does Idlefingers mean what she says? Basically as my made up saying goes, "The ones flowing in the right direction are most dangerous to everyone else".
Waiting for Mint tea and others to post so I can make a descision.
Rolling Eyes do i mean what i say about what? what the hell does that made up saying of yours even mean? you seem to post alot without saying much or just plain ridiculous assertions. Suspect attempt at disinformation, a poor one at that?
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Nox Noctis on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:06 am

Lynch vote count
creature124 - 2/6 (stebung, RDX)
stebung - 3/6 (Gc-x, creature124, snowy leopard)

Yet to vote
Idlefingers
Lenalesca
Mint.tea
Pongo Bear
That Indian Guy

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Snowy Leopard on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:37 am

Ok Stebung proves to have a good argument going on. Unlynch Stebung and Lynch Creature124.
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by creature124 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 am

Stebung wrote:
creature124 wrote:@Stebung - So I was right, and you are just following in TIG's footsteps. Thats mighty big of you. I can't defend against gut, and I find 'hinting' stupid - it's just like a character claim, but nerfed so that only those who are theme literate can get it. No. Lynch: Stebung.
You are the mafia. I can be 100% sure now. Nothing more you say will save you now. Bandwagoning on me won't change much. "hinting" is the only way to defend yourself when you are lynched. Just like I did. But you didn't do that. What you did instead was bandwagoning vote on me. That is hardly a defense in my opinion. It was a desperate form of counter attack. And townies don't do that to another townie. Check mate.

Moron. I didn't hint becuase I DON'T HINT. If a difference in philosophy is incriminating to you, enjoy your the rest of your life, as paranoid as it will be. I don't hint because I think it is stupid - if I feel the need to defend myself in that manner, I do a full character claim. The fact that I am not 'hinting' as you suggest is becuase I think you are an idiot rather than a threat.

On the charge of bandwagoning, is this not what you are doing? Sure, TIG has not voted yet, but you are basing your decision entirely on his opinion. I did not bandwagon - gc-x logged in before me and placed his vote before I had a moment to respond to your latest comment of the time. My reasons were seperate from his, whereas yours were not serpeate from TIG's. Which of us is bandwagoning, then?

Hints only help those who are able to see them. 90% of the time, I am not able to see them. Hence, it is not a defense I use. If this is evidence in your mind, continue your crusade. If not, back down. Either way is fine by me.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 am

FIRST OF ALL:

@RDX (hu is conveniently away for the next few days..):
RDX wrote:TIG was right on the ball with his assumption in Skeam's case and no, it cant be a clever mafia ploy by the both of them, TIG is infact innocent himself...
How do you know that TIG is innocent? what importance do you have that allows you to have this knowledge?

@Stebung:
Stebung wrote:As to who my character is. I'm gonna hint that I am on the side of the Tiger and I oppose the pheonix along with the dragon therefore I can't be mafia. Just clearing that up. So whoever wants to lynch me. Don't do it as you'll make the biggest mistake for the town side. Just don't make me hint my role also.
yeah, we havent heard this before...

Stebung wrote:
gc-X wrote:
I agree with creature on this one. I think you should go with your own instincts and not someone elses, just as im about to do. lynch stebung
That was my own instinct. TIG instinct says Skeam and Creature are mafia. Skeam turned out to be mafia. MY INSTINCT tells me that TIG'S INSTICTS might be right. Therefore I lynch Creature. That was my reason for the lynch. But what is your reason? You have nothing against me at all. It just seems like a random personal attack on me with no rationale. You do a good job at making yourself look suspicious though I give you that.
ummmmmm......... well u said it urself:
Stebung wrote:...For now I'm gonna trust TIG's gut instinct and Lynch Creature. He was right about Skeam then he is most likely to be right about creature also. Unless someone checked him out last night or he has a good enough defense...

Also, im going with my own instincts that you might be mafia. thats what i have against you. what do you have against creature? TIG's instinct? coz thats totally not the same thing aye. I dont care if i look suspicious or not, In my eyes, ur defensiveness is really suspicious so clap clap for you.

Stebung wrote:
Snowy Leopard wrote:I can make better judgement on the whole situation once I Lynch Stebung.
If you are a townie you are just fkn retarded for lynching me. Please read my hint and TRY to figure out which side I'm on.
why are you being so defensive as to using verbally abusive words like that? what makes him retarded for lynching you? its funny coz thats what i would call band wagoning, not what you were claiming creature did.

@creature:
what does your gut instinct tell you?

@Snowy leopard:
can you elaborate on what makes stebungs arguement good?

@Idlefingers:
Who do you think is the biggest suspect now?

@TIG:
I think if you really were mafia, you would play a smarter game than to sacrifice your own so i really don't suspect you at all

@Pongobear:
Hi shi!, gonna make another post anytime soon?

@everyone else:
Hi!!! Smile

I don't know about anyone else, but trusting my gut instinct has pulled a very defensive stebung into play, and theres only two reasons for the defensiveness:
1) he's mafia
2) he has some awesome townie role that can win game or sum sort of gypsy magic that will help out town in a big way.

i know its been said that its useless to compare players with previous rounds of mafia, but i just cant help myself this time..


Last edited by gc-X on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : didint want to double post)

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 am

creature124 wrote:
Moron. I didn't hint becuase I DON'T HINT. If a difference in philosophy is incriminating to you, enjoy your the rest of your life, as paranoid as it will be. I don't hint because I think it is stupid - if I feel the need to defend myself in that manner, I do a full character claim. The fact that I am not 'hinting' as you suggest is becuase I think you are an idiot rather than a threat.

On the charge of bandwagoning, is this not what you are doing? Sure, TIG has not voted yet, but you are basing your decision entirely on his opinion. I did not bandwagon - gc-x logged in before me and placed his vote before I had a moment to respond to your latest comment of the time. My reasons were seperate from his, whereas yours were not serpeate from TIG's. Which of us is bandwagoning, then?

Hints only help those who are able to see them. 90% of the time, I am not able to see them. Hence, it is not a defense I use. If this is evidence in your mind, continue your crusade. If not, back down. Either way is fine by me.

1. Hinting is the only way to defend yourself without breaking the rules for a non-reveal round. I don't know why you are so against it as it is the only way to defend yourself. Here I am offering you a chance to hint your role but you don't. How stupid can you get?

2. If I'm not a threat why do you lynch me? lmfao you are not making any sense. Laughing

3. I'm not backing down unless you stop verbally attacking me as gc said it's being too defensive and provide some kind of solid defense. Cos yeah you are acting like a really desperate mafia member right now.

gc-X wrote:
@Stebung:
Stebung wrote:As to who my character is. I'm gonna hint that I am on the side of the Tiger and I oppose the pheonix along with the dragon therefore I can't be mafia. Just clearing that up. So whoever wants to lynch me. Don't do it as you'll make the biggest mistake for the town side. Just don't make me hint my role also.
yeah, we havent heard this before...
I like how you just totally ignored my hint and still think I'm mafia lmfao. Try to figure out who I am before you sink deeper into the suspicious list. Because you are looking really silly now.

gc-X wrote:
Also, im going with my own instincts that you might be mafia. thats what i have against you. what do you have against creature? TIG's instinct? coz thats totally not the same thing aye. I dont care if i look suspicious or not, In my eyes, ur defensiveness is really suspicious so clap clap for you.
I am not even being defensive this round. I'm merely hinting my role. If you can't figure out who I am it's your own stupidity not my fault. I have nothing against creature except the fact he is highly likely to be mafia. I've already hinted who I am if you continue to think I'm mafia then I have nothing else to say. You are either mafia yourself or just too dumb to figure out who I am.

gc-X wrote:
Stebung wrote:
Snowy Leopard wrote:I can make better judgement on the whole situation once I Lynch Stebung.
If you are a townie you are just fkn retarded for lynching me. Please read my hint and TRY to figure out which side I'm on.
why are you being so defensive as to using verbally abusive words like that? what makes him retarded for lynching you? its funny coz thats what i would call band wagoning, not what you were claiming creature did.
Oh no you've lost a vote on me! What are you gonna do now GC? Try to make me look bad? You are so transparent.

Ok if anyone is verbally abusing people it's creature. Just look at his post towards me. Snow was retarded for lynching me because..... just read his posts. And now when he made more sense and wanted to lynch creature. You have something against him?

Look I'm gonna ask you now.

Why are you protecting Creature by attacking me? There are other ways of protecting him such as hinting everyone else who he is if you found out who he was last night. How are you so sure he is not mafia when TIG specifically suspected Skeam and Creature to be mafia, and Skeam actually turned out to be mafia? You know. I just don't see a reason to get so worked up after just this, one single vote casted on him?
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:27 am

@stebung:
skeam being mafia was a guess, and that was it. TIG suspected them of course but on what grounds? coz he felt it?
as for me being too dumb to figure out who you are, im sorry for being completly ignorant to chinese history, i have a hard enough time keeping up with european history. thats your big advantage here and you could even hint that your someone your not and using your knowlege as an advantage over the other less informed players. Im not sticking up for creature in anyway, i just think its unfair for you to bash down on him all due to what somebody else thought

P.S. i just looked at snowy leopard's avatar and read his last comment and LOL, i can totally imagine him doing that reading stebungs 'argument'.

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 am

gc-X wrote:@stebung:
skeam being mafia was a guess, and that was it. TIG suspected them of course but on what grounds? coz he felt it?
as for me being too dumb to figure out who you are, im sorry for being completly ignorant to chinese history, i have a hard enough time keeping up with european history. thats your big advantage here and you could even hint that your someone your not and using your knowlege as an advantage over the other less informed players. Im not sticking up for creature in anyway, i just think its unfair for you to bash down on him all due to what somebody else thought

P.S. i just looked at snowy leopard's avatar and read his last comment and LOL, i can totally imagine him doing that reading stebungs 'argument'.
1. That you'll have to ask TIG himself don't you? How he knew.

2. My hint has nothing to do with Chinese history. We should know by now that Frankie's setup has nothing to do with the actual history but completely based on the Dynasty Warriors game. If you look into the game more you'll know what Tiger, Dragon and Pheonix stand for. If it's not obvious enough already.

3. This happened for super natual round as well. Knowing the character and history only helps minimal amount as roles are completely made up by mods. If you decide not to read links provided by mods it's your own fault not me using my knowledge to my advantage.

4. You just completely ignored my question. What makes you think Creature is innocent? Why are you protecting him when only a single vote was casted on him?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by gc-X on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:49 am

@stebung
i didnt say he was innocent did i?

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 am

gc-X wrote:@stebung
i didnt say he was innocent did i?
Answering a question with a question is not very clear to me.

No you didn't say he was innocent but you are acting like he is and you are trying to protect him by attacking me. I didn't have anything against you in the last day phase it just seems random to me that you are arguing with me for Creature's sake. To me mafia or not it's not worth it. Creature is a lost cause anyways. Sure you can stand up for him but all that's doing is making you look more and more suspicious doing so.

For now TIG's instinct is not the only thing that suggests Creature is a mafia. The fact that he revenge lynched me without any sort of defense on himself is already a dodgy move. Plus the fact that he won't/unwiliing to hint as to who his character is, is also a sign that he is not in the townie group. I can be confident that he is not a townie and you arguing with me is not gonna change that.

I have already hinted as to who's side I'm on. If you do your research you'll understand. If you continue to lynch me with creature I can only assume that you two are both mafia.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by creature124 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 am

Stebung wrote:1. Hinting is the only way to defend yourself without breaking the rules for a non-reveal round.

Protip: This is not a no reveal round. If I want to do a full character/role claim, I am free to do so, short of quote my PM itself. None of this hinting bullshit. The reason I am not doing so is becuase I believe you to be taking advantage of the finger TIG place on me to reveal my role. I do not wish to reveal my role to you. I believe you are doing this becuase you are a member of the mafia. Have I made that clear enough?

I detest being pushed, and you are pushing me. So I am digging my heels in. Fuck you, man.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum