Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 am

Idlefingers wrote:the bipolar giant teddy bear? Laughing that sounds hilarious


_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 pm

blah blah blah blah blah... Rolling Eyes

moving on quickly, I see some of you have try to put together some combinations based on the charc but like TIG said earlier, at this point in time of the show I would be leaning towards Humans+Angels vs Demons (but I think another game setup of humans vs demons vs angels would be wicked Very Happy) HAVING said that... I dn't think sam is part of the town tho. Most likely be a vigilante or a SK (depending how evil Reznor made him out to be XD) and Ruby would be some sort of anti-town role where as mafia would be the demon-demons.


Town
Dean - with some sort of awesomness included
Bobby - jack of all trades? I mean he is just THAT awesome
Cas - healer?
Anna - angel "pie"
Chuck [with a hint of Becky]

Mafia
Lilith
Alister

Others
Sam - boy!king
Ruby - sams food source

so im missing about 3 more ppl but im keeping my fingers crossed it'll be the Ghost Facers XD

and since no one wants to go first, I'm gonna lynch Nox for confusing everyone with Meg
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:15 pm

ugh i dunno what to say, i don't know that much about the show, reading spoiled most of the series for me but i can't really get my head around most of the characters n their weird relationships. My only conclusion so far: No one else thinks Lilth might be jester. (well dats fine because i thought Reznor might have been too lazy to put one in) and that I also want to lynch nox but only for last round lol, and also @TIG: you can't blame steven, ANYONE you point a finger at is going to be all defensive now, you hav the finger of doom. I reckon tho: Nox, Pyro & TIG, ONE of you at least is anti-town because otherwise it would be unbalanced, it's like noob mafias...for teh fail.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 pm

lol hur hur yea i realised my mistake, Meg isn't in season 4 but does come back in season 5, I got muddled up with that. Sorry gais, thats why its important to READ THE WIKI link that TIG gave you. To avoid embarrassing mistakes..

Once again, remember what reznor said, knowing about the show would help, it is not necessary for everyone to know SPN by the back of their hand. Just go and read up on the main characters and the MAIN plot line of season four.
I do think that there is a possibility of two groups of mafia, but if there is two groups of mafia, I don't think there would be SK then.. Cause there will be too much deaths in the next day phase etc..

Btw... Ghostfacers... they've died already.. Night one ie. reznor. Thats more noob than my Meg blunder..

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Looking at the numbers (and everyones varied suppositions), I think we are either looking at a 8/3/1 or an 8/2/2. It's possible we could be looking at a 9/3/0, but I don't think thats very likely given the analysis of characters.

I put little stock is Edwin getting defensive - everyone is incriminated when TIG is shining the light, and appearing incriminated is enough to make anyone flustered. We see it time and time again.

Lenalesca wrote:I reckon tho: Nox, Pyro & TIG, ONE of you at least is anti-town because otherwise it would be unbalanced, it's like noob mafias...for teh fail.

The determining factor of this arguement is thus - would or would not Reznor fudge the roles to make this so? The role distribution is random in normal times, so this point only holds if we believe that she would fudge it if too many strong or too many weak players comprised the mafia.

Do you believe that she would? I don't know myself.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:
Btw... Ghostfacers... they've died already.. Night one ie. reznor. Thats more noob than my Meg blunder..

thats what angels are for...duh! Twisted Evil also why i said I keep my fingers crossed...gee Razz

and whats this about either one of us out of Me, Nox or TIG have to be anti-town? are you saying this because we are "known" fans of the show or because you think we are good players? if its the 1st reason then thats just sad...are you going to start assuming the bigger fans of each new mafia game that the show/series is based on is the mafia from now on? if its the 2nd reason then I think you need to go back to the old games and see how fail I was *facepalm*
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:35 pm

pyro+salt wrote:at this point in time of the show I would be leaning towards Humans+Angels vs Demons (but I think another game setup of humans vs demons vs angels would be wicked Very Happy)
In all likelihood, after what little discussion we have had, i think our best bet may be to wait to see what the story tells us, from that we should get the information that we need at this stage. Not really sure what else there is to discuss, got a list of the most likely characters to be in the game as well as multiple combination, now i guess its just a matter of seeing which is the right combination Hmm
pyro+salt wrote:HAVING said that... I dn't think sam is part of the town tho. Most likely be a vigilante or a SK (depending how evil Reznor made him out to be XD) and Ruby would be some sort of anti-town role where as mafia would be the demon-demons.
Well the way i see it, it could swing either way like you said. Sam could be on town as a Vigilante and then Ruby is teamed up with the Mafia or Sam is teamed up with Ruby in his own faction as the mafia? Just because of how the storyline played out in Season 4, i would probably say the latter is the more likely case.
Nox Noctis wrote:I do think that there is a possibility of two groups of mafia, but if there is two groups of mafia, I don't think there would be SK then.. Cause there will be too much deaths in the next day phase etc..
The way i see it, the set up should have 2 anti-town killers (either mafia/mafia or mafia/serial killer) with a possible third kill during the night from the town vigilante
Lenalesca wrote: @TIG: you can't blame steven, ANYONE you point a finger at is going to be all defensive now, you hav the finger of doom.
creature124 wrote:I put little stock is Edwin getting defensive - everyone is incriminated when TIG is shining the light, and appearing incriminated is enough to make anyone flustered. We see it time and time again.
Ah yes, sometimes i forget blinding my presence can be in the game Razz especially after playing on CNZ, where i was basically ignored for my deductions and input basically.

Also it was Stebung/Steven i was prodding before. sKeam has been suspiciously quiet throughout the whole game so far
Lenalesca wrote:My only conclusion so far: No one else thinks Lilth might be jester. (well dats fine because i thought Reznor might have been too lazy to put one in)
Well it is possible that she could be the jester type role, she did try to kill Sam all of season 4. However, she also wanted to kill others as well, so Serial Killer is more likely choice to me. But the Jester is a possible scenario we may have to consider depending on how the story goes.
Lenalesca wrote:I reckon tho: Nox, Pyro & TIG, ONE of you at least is anti-town because otherwise it would be unbalanced, it's like noob mafias...for teh fail.
pyro+salt wrote:and whats this about either one of us out of Me, Nox or TIG have to be anti-town? are you saying this because we are "known" fans of the show or because you think we are good players? if its the 1st reason then thats just sad...are you going to start assuming the bigger fans of each new mafia game that the show/series is based on is the mafia from now on? if its the 2nd reason then I think you need to go back to the old games and see how fail I was *facepalm*
The fact that even Pyro+Salt can point out the logical fallacy in this thinking just shows how mistaken you are Razz I am not saying the other two girls arent mafia, i dont know if they are or not, but to think we would be picked to be a part of Mafia based on our knowledge of the series is quite foolish. Especially when Mafia are probably the side that needs the least of the information about the series, as at the end of their day their goal is just killing everyone, knowledge on the theme isnt really needed for that Razz
Lenalesca wrote:The determining factor of this arguement is thus - would or would not Reznor fudge the roles to make this so? The role distribution is random in normal times, so this point only holds if we believe that she would fudge it if too many strong or too many weak players comprised the mafia.

Do you believe that she would? I don't know myself.
This can be easily answered i think, while i do believe the roles have been randomly distributed, a simple Mod confirmation can let us know if thats the case Very Happy

Question to the Mod: Where the roles assigned to specific people (even partially) or are all the roles totally randomized in this game?
avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Reznor on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:46 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Question to the Mod: Where the roles assigned to specific people (even partially) or are all the roles totally randomized in this game?
Roles were distributed completely randomly. No weighting of sides based on player skill/experience was made. You guys will have to win or lose based on your own merits in this game Smile
Lynch vote count:
Nox Noctis - 1/7 vote - (Pyro+Salt)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Gc-X
- Idlefingers
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pongobear
- sKeam
- Stebung
- That Indian Guy
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:44 am

@TIG: Your last quote from me was from Creature silent I was like "wtf i neva said that", I almost thought someone hacked into my account & posted
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 am

Yeah, my mention of Edwin that you pointed out was a misread, soz about that. I also made a wtf face at that quote.

Well, there's our answer. I guess that idea is out the window.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 am

i think we need to get some of the inactives posting, cant really get much from them when they dont post that much. so im going to lynch gc-x until he starts inputing more to the game or we lynch him off as dead weight like kagerouhi was basically in all of the games.
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 am

Ive been out almost all weekend, just got home..... so w/e.
creature124 wrote:
I put little stock is Edwin getting defensive - everyone is incriminated when TIG is shining the light, and appearing incriminated is enough to make anyone flustered. We see it time and time again.

Please dont confuse me with Bung lol, And i appreciate it if ppl call me sKeam, me and Edwin are two seperate ppl.
That Indian Guy wrote:During the course of season 4, Sam was secretly working behind Dean's back in order to complete his vendetta for revenge against Lilith. In order to do this, he tapped into more of his demonic powers and started drinking demon blood. He even drained the blood from a nurse (who was possesses) but at the time he cut into her was not under the demons influence (so the human experienced everything) in order to get a large enough fix to keep his demonic mojo running. That and he was the one who ultimately was the one who broke the final seal to release Lucifer. So thats why he is a possibly a bad guy even though he is one of the main characters.

As for why he would be linked to Ruby, thats simple, she was the one training and grooming Sam in order to tap into his demonic powers in order to do the task that needed to be done to release Lucifer (kill Lillith)

This is pretty much in line with when i skimmed through this: http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=4.22_Lucifer_Rising and
http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Lilith

-"Working behind peoples back" part was interesting... perhaps theres possible cross alignment in this round?Yes no?
-From what i could figure out..theres a bit of characters manipulating other characters and stuff and killing each other to perform other ppls goals...And So judging from the fact that Reznor dosent allow roleclaim this round,this could be an intergral part of the set up of the round imo:S

Most ppl seem to have the same characters listed for likely anti town.Sam Ruby Lilth etc..So the night stories would probably help me more personally in narrowing down who is aligned to whom.And no one has done anything 'crazy' yet...so i dont think theres a jester like last time??....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :S.And if i look at the last Supernatural mafia game, Sam Winchester was converted to the mafia....would this still stick on season 4?

With 12 ppl. The most probable set ups are 8T/2M/1SK and Jester or survivor thing or 9T/3M or 8T/2M/2M or 8T/3M and 1 third party...Also, like ive said in the past, 2 mafia groups seem to be the trend these days so i wouldn't rule it out.

Lenalesca wrote: I reckon tho: Nox, Pyro & TIG, ONE of you at least is anti-town because otherwise it would be unbalanced, it's like noob mafias...for teh fail.
And im disappointed in Lenalesca for bringing up the "ZOMG PPL WHO KNOW DA THEME = MOST LIKELY MUST B MAFIA" argument.... sigh..It could be true buts its not logical. We may aswell say Lucyfer is playing Lucifer and we should lyncher her now Rolling Eyes
That Indian Guy wrote:Though to be honest, if skeam or stebung are mafia, i dont think id last past day 2 in this game

Damn straight.



Uhhhhhhh Lynch Pongobear for now cuz ive never lynched him before......

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 am

Lenalesca wrote:@TIG: Your last quote from me was from Creature silent I was like "wtf i neva said that", I almost thought someone hacked into my account & posted
creature124 wrote:Yeah, my mention of Edwin that you pointed out was a misread, soz about that. I also made a wtf face at that quote.
Sorry about that, made a bad edit when i was making my post (it was like 3am Razz) Was supposed to read:
creature124 wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:I reckon tho: Nox, Pyro & TIG, ONE of you at least is anti-town because otherwise it would be unbalanced, it's like noob mafias...for teh fail.

The determining factor of this arguement is thus - would or would not Reznor fudge the roles to make this so? The role distribution is random in normal times, so this point only holds if we believe that she would fudge it if too many strong or too many weak players comprised the mafia.

Do you believe that she would? I don't know myself.
This can be easily answered i think, while i do believe the roles have been randomly distributed, a simple Mod confirmation can let us know if thats the case Very Happy
But in all the multiquoting i must have deleted the wrong line of coding. My bad Sad

Idlefingers wrote:i think we need to get some of the inactives posting, cant really get much from them when they dont post that much. so im going to lynch gc-x until he starts inputing more to the game or we lynch him off as dead weight like kagerouhi was basically in all of the games.
At this stage, with nothing really to go on, i may be tempted to follow suit by monday if some of the inactives dont start posting soon. Inactives annoy me quite a bit i must say in a game.

Regardless, we do have to start looking at some form of unison in our lynch decision, got less than 4 days or it goes to a no lynch which would be fail on our part i think.
sKeam wrote:Ive been out almost all weekend, just got home..... so w/e.
This was the same line you pulled in the last mafia, when you were actually just planning with the rest of the cult, trying to bide your time to see how things would play out with the rest of the town. Also, just for future reference, Administrators can see when you come online even if your status is set to hidden Wink
sKeam wrote:-"Working behind peoples back" part was interesting... perhaps theres possible cross alignment in this round?Yes no?
Its possible that sam may be town and ruby may be the 3rd mafia, in like a lovers type deal, but in that case, it works out to the same thing, if we kill Ruby (or "town" Sam) the other would die along with them.
sKeam wrote:-From what i could figure out..theres a bit of characters manipulating other characters and stuff and killing each other to perform other ppls goals...And So judging from the fact that Reznor dosent allow roleclaim this round,this could be an intergral part of the set up of the round imo:S
I figure its not that roleclaiming is out of the game entirely, you just have to be smart about how you do it i think? None of that "Im Dean Winchester, so dont lynch me" crap i think she is avoiding that happens during the end game of previous rounds.

But yes, overall i will have to agree, i think that the new additions to rule 7 will change the gameplay quite a bit this round. We are going to have to be sharper about how we identify players in the game.
sKeam wrote:And if i look at the last Supernatural mafia game, Sam Winchester was converted to the mafia....would this still stick on season 4?
Slightly different circumstances, in season 2, Azazel (Yellow Eyed Demon) was trying to convert sam into "evil sam" so that he could lead hells armies on earth. In season 4, sam is more or less trying to do things how he sees fit, in a ends justify the means bit (with some innocent people dying as a result). So conversion to the mafia is probably unlikely this round im thinking.
sKeam wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:Though to be honest, if skeam or stebung are mafia, i dont think id last past day 2 in this game
Damn straight.
Well at least your are honest about it XD
avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:06 am

Ok here we go again =D I'm starting to like these walls.

That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote:1. I will say it again. I have not seen the show. I CAN sort out the list myself. I'm just asking for your help as your sorting would be more accurate. "Brief" and "Minor" are two different words. Hannibal Lecter appeared for the "brief" 15 minutes in "silence of the lamb" but would you call him "minor"?
This i acknowledged in the sense with the Lilith case. But like i said, if you had followed the links of the character names and read their backgrounds, you could have eliminated those on your own, or at least those with so little about them that they dont even have a wiki page (Victor/Ronald) because i mean, you surprisingly left out Sera Seige, who was minor enough for you to leave out on your list.

Ill give you Chuck, since that wiki page didn’t list him for some reason which i found weird myself.

LMFAO how many times do I have to say it? I CAN take out the names myself god damn it! But it would've been a much faster process if you did it instead of me reading through everything at that stage. I don't even know who the fk Sera Seige is so I probably missed him on the list. Seriously stop going on about this we have the list now so it's over.

That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote:3. People can read the link if they wanted to it's not up to me to tell them to read it or not. I told Shi and shi only to not read it as the plot line was confusing. If you think "Shi" somehow is "everyone" then what ever. I guess that's just you. And can I say that you are trying to confuse people by actually sending out that link? Because to people who haven't watched the show. A link about season 4 will NOT make sense.
The intent was clear to all though, seeing as everyone can read the post. You read it and basically told Shi that it was useless to read (even though you yourself got plenty of information from it) so other players are liable to follow along with that, even if your “intention” was aimed solely at Shi alone.

Also, im confusing people by giving them the information source they were requesting? :huh:


Biased opinion in bold. Sure people can read it but it was not my intent for others to follow. My only point was that plot lines in the link you sent was confusing that is all there was to it. And I'm sure that was no the only source of info on Season 4 right? So by telling shi THAT link is useless doesn't mean he can't do research himself on other pages right? Meaning I'm not telling everyone else not to do their own research right? And that was not a serious comment about you confusing people. I meant it would seem that way when you are giving people such a confusing plot line to read. That is just my personal biased opinion, others may not be confused by it.

That Indian Guy wrote:Fair enough, you may look into theme to some extent, but you haven’t used it as source of providing lynch criteria on a person during the early stages of the game as far as i recall. You have generally used some kind of suspicious act of the player themselves to go for a lynch.


Touche. But this is such an early stage in the game with so few posts from players. I can't find suspicious behavior from no posts at all can I? I don't read minds like you do mate lol

That Indian Guy wrote:Lucyfer not caring about the theme is a constant in all games though, she suggests something along these lines in almost every game Hmm Does this mean i think she is innocent? No, but then i have only prodded you so far in the game.

Point taken. Some kind of prodding you are doing there. Dunno what your true intention is. Cos this really started with me asking you for a shorter list. And then expanded into walls of texts.

That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote:5. You didn't make an attack on me? What the fk are these walls of texts with my quotes everywhere and every second word I say turns out to be suspicious? And About Nox and Pyro being nicer. Because they are. It has nothing to do with your posts being rude or anything.
Was i watching a different game last round when “the niceness” of Nox caused you to lynch yourself? Laughing

Walls of texts aren’t attacks on you. I dont see why you would think that. Walls of texts is just how i post in Mafia games, regardless. Hell its even how i text in real life with 2-3 page long texts XD it wasn’t an attack on you.

As for my suspicion, yes i find you suspicious, though at this stage of the game, i would expect everyone to find everyone suspicious. You only jumped to the top of my list because i have only looked into you so far. There were only 2 possible ways you could have moved on my list at that point. Up if you proved to be overly defensive in nature (just to a voiced suspicion, no actual “threat” of lynch was ever in place) or you would have moved to the bottom if i thought you were innocent.

You shall not speak of that round lmao. ok maybe just pyro then.

Walls of texts in my opinion is your attack. Because I don't see a reason to talk so much about my asking you to shorten a list of names.

Over defensiveness has been my playing style be it I'm mafia or not. I just don't like people accusing me of things that I'm not doing. Like this "hidden intention" of mine when I just asked you to shorten a list of names.


That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote: And you are just making yourself looking more suspicious trying to make me look suspicous.
Perhaps, but people tend to think im suspicious regardless of what i do in the game (i.e. my investigation in the X-Men round) so i figure if people are going to do that, i may as well try and get some reactions out of people as a result to see how they react.

What the fuck? Reason behind this statement?

That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote:How can a person with no previous knowledge to the show be of threat to the town? In my opinion it seems you, nox and pyro are the ones with most threat as you three know the theme inside out and have a much clearer idea of the setup of the game and therefore controlling the people who doesn't know the show much and confusing them with characters and plot lines that are alien to us all. Nox had already confused me with the whole Meg thing if you guys didn't clear that up.
I would think the simple and most obvious answer to your question is, that the person can know nothing but be a threat to the town if they were mafia/sk Razz not knowing the theme doesn’t help or hurt out with that in anyway, you cant manipulate matters when you dont need to.

As for you pointing suspicious at Pyro, Nox and I because we know the theme, well that should be a red flag to anyone i would think. Knowing the theme in no way links us to being mafia (not saying the others arent, but you get what i mean right?). But knowing the theme is an asset towards the town as a whole with the information we can provide. Now if we dont provide information, when we know it well enough would be a suspicious move. For example (and creature could back me up on this) during Kagerouhi's mafia on SZS board, the people who were targeted for killings first were the people who knew the theme the best and the better players. Once all the players who knew the theme were killed, the rest of the town were left so aimless and would miss obvious clues in the story or about a character because they didnt know the theme.

I'll leave this point for now I'll see as we progress into the game. There hasn't been a night story yet. And of course I agree with you that threat to the town are mafia/sk but that is not what I'm saying. What I probably meant was. People with more knowledge or information about the theme are more 'powerful' in a way. As you said the people who doesn't know the theme in SZS are lost souls. Yes if you guys are on the town side you guys are valuable assets but if you are no the mafia/sk side your mind fuck powers can go beyond 9000. Just saying.

That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote:Oh and either vote for me if you find me suspicious or don't vote for me if you don't find me suspicious. Strongly hinting others that I'm suspicious does not voice your own opinion. It's as if you are using others.
:huh: I dont need to be told how to play the game man, i know how it works with lynching and making plans to root out mafia. If i found you suspicious enough i would have voted for you. But as you can see, i haven’t done so now have i Razz

Point taken.

That Indian Guy wrote:
The basic jist of my post is: I think you are suspicious stebung, but im not sure for which side if that makes sense. It could be because you are mafia trying to sow seeds of disinformation into the town or it could be something like you are town player with certain restrictions.

Like for example, the Pamela Barnes character (who was a psychic on the show) she lost her eyes when she looked at the true form of an angel. Now if she has a similar set up in character, i would personally think it would be a bad idea for her to use her powers on the "angels" if she has a similar reaction (loss of investigation powers). So it could be that you are trying to gather information in that regard as well, but it seems like a weird way to do it to me is all.

no comment on this


That Indian Guy wrote:Though to be honest, if skeam or stebung are mafia, i dont think id last past day 2 in this game XD

Somebody's gonna get hurt real bad tonight. I'm not gonna say who..... somebody. Oh I think you might know him very well =D

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 am

Don't pick a fight with me here Skeam, Your "And im disappointed in Lenalesca for bringing up the "ZOMG PPL WHO KNOW DA THEME = MOST LIKELY MUST B MAFIA" argument.... sigh..It could be true buts its not logical. We may aswell say Lucyfer is playing Lucifer and we should lyncher her now" metaphor for my apparent fail is even more of a retard in itself. I said 'ONE of them' which by naming 3 players in a game of around 10 is reasonable guess even if it's just straight out statistics. The fact you compare it to lynching Lucyfer for namesake is well, I dunno it seems like you're patting ppl on the head trying to act all 'high and mighty' in a sarcastic way. 2 ppl already told me the illogical-ness of my post, I feel that you're just kind of 'joining in TIG's club' trying to fit in. -_-
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:34 am

i may be missing the sarcasm train here or something, but are stebung and skeam basically saying they are going to kills tig during the night phase or something? Razz

id personally like to keep the people who now the theme better around for a few day phases, as they could be a real help in analyzing the story for us, picking up on hints that we may miss.

but as soon as we get something to indicate that they may be up to something suspect, we got to lynch them off quick XD
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Stebung wrote:Somebody's gonna get hurt real bad tonight. I'm not gonna say who..... somebody. Oh I think you might know him very well =D
You know this line isn't going to go down well with everyone else. Whether sarcasm or not, it pretty much indicates you're mafia or the SK. Unless you're doing it just to poke fun and get someone else start writing walls of text.

We have till Wednesday the 30th to lynch somebody don't we?
This is going to be a long day phase...
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:50 pm

its naive to hope that mafia will slip up on their own @__@ and if we think like the what idle is suggesting which is to save all the people that knows about the theme - if god forbid one of the more knowledgeable people are mafia they will possibly have too much control over the town - but again this DOESN'T mean we should eliminate them
ANYWAYS to me this seems all to be a pointless tangent... (its like discussing the meaning of life - really won't get us anywhere every1 has their own opinion and any of them can be right depending on the situation)

right now i feel that i'm siding with tig
steven feels suspicious...
i'm not liking the walls of posts from both of tig and steven =_= (so stop it)
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Idlefingers wrote:i may be missing the sarcasm train here or something, but are stebung and skeam basically saying they are going to kills tig during the night phase or something? Razz

Oh totally he's going down this night just for making me writing all those walls >:C

mint.tea wrote:
Stebung wrote:Somebody's gonna get hurt real bad tonight. I'm not gonna say who..... somebody. Oh I think you might know him very well =D
You know this line isn't going to go down well with everyone else. Whether sarcasm or not, it pretty much indicates you're mafia or the SK. Unless you're doing it just to poke fun and get someone else start writing walls of text.

We have till Wednesday the 30th to lynch somebody don't we?
This is going to be a long day phase...

Lol empty threat with Russel Peters quote = I'm mafia/sk!?! I assure you TIG won't die this night. Well at least not by my hands if he indeed dies. But I am sure worried about people who are silent/not as vocal right now. As the cult leader of last round you should know better about sneaky people who are silent.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Lucyfer wrote:right now i feel that i'm siding with tig
steven feels suspicious...
i'm not liking the walls of posts from both of tig and steven =_= (so stop it)

(See TIG? Where is the part about you saying "everyone finds you suspicious anyways no matter what you do"? Lucyfer here is siding with you now. But I guess you achieved what you hoped for.)

@Lucyfer: I did not start it and it would be rude not to reply to TIG's accusations of my 'sinister intentions". After all everyone listens to him right? So I guess if I defend myself, which I have the very right to, against his accusations. It is better than saying nothing at all?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Reznor on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Lynch vote count:
Nox Noctis - 1/7 vote - (Pyro+Salt)
Gc-X - 1/7 vote - (Idlefingers)
Pongobear - 1/7 vote (sKeam)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Gc-X
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pongobear
- Stebung
- That Indian Guy
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 pm

@Stebung
FIRSTLY : you are being over defensive i feel
XD what if tig's accusation was a LOL one to begin with?
(when i first read it it didnt seem THAT serious - you coulda just said "haha but nah you're wrong mate)
SECONDLY: sneaky people aren't always quiet... they can be active/inactive/inbetween... IM sure we have this discussion at the start of every mafia game.... @__@
THIRDLY: if you are townside you're comment about killing tig at night was not really a good... its like setting your self up to be framed

now I don't actually know if tig is mafia or not so... give us all a good reason why we shouldn't lynch you
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by gc-X on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm

OMG last night was such a good night.

nothing to say as of yet, just 'checking in'

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Idlefingers wrote:i may be missing the sarcasm train here or something, but are stebung and skeam basically saying they are going to kills tig during the night phase or something? Razz
lol I'm being an ass.. im sure he understands :S ,but yeah ill use blue next time as suggested last round :S

That Indian Guy wrote:This was the same line you pulled in the last mafia, when you were actually just planning with the rest of the cult, trying to bide your time to see how things would play out with the rest of the town. Also, just for future reference, Administrators can see when you come online even if your status is set to hidden

-hahahahahahaha...yeah it is aye ,but you know and i know everyone game is different from each other and this time it isnt an excuse.So im not biding time now,Better to wait for more knowledgeable ppl to post what they think of the setup etc than spouting bullshite and confusing people and myself.
-Lol i already suspected this but thanks.

Lenalesca wrote:Don't pick a fight with me here Skeam, Your "And im disappointed in Lenalesca for bringing up the "ZOMG PPL WHO KNOW DA THEME = MOST LIKELY MUST B MAFIA" argument.... sigh..It could be true buts its not logical. We may aswell say Lucyfer is playing Lucifer and we should lyncher her now" metaphor for my apparent fail is even more of a retard in itself. I said 'ONE of them' which by naming 3 players in a game of around 10 is reasonable guess even if it's just straight out statistics. The fact you compare it to lynching Lucyfer for namesake is well, I dunno it seems like you're patting ppl on the head trying to act all 'high and mighty' in a sarcastic way. 2 ppl already told me the illogical-ness of my post, I feel that you're just kind of 'joining in TIG's club' trying to fit in. -_-

Lol it was still your argument nevertheless.Despite if you said it was just 1 or 3 of them.It was kinda exaggerated but you get the point.And im not joining their "club", they just happen to have the same opinions as me and got around to saying it before i did.

And i agree with Lucyfer, can we try keep walls of texts to a minimum, if you dont need to quote something...then dont...its wasting my bandwidth esp since theres more posts per page now.

------------------------------
Yeah Wednesday is the last day to vote, i'm gonna assume its New Zealand time Reznor???

I'm meant to be really busy for the next two/three days for my presentation, so if i write more than 500 words in my posts then tell me get off the forum thanks.

Actually considering this ill just unlynch pongobear since i have no reason to lynch him than to get his attention to teh thread atm...

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Lucyfer wrote:@Stebung
FIRSTLY : you are being over defensive i feel
XD what if tig's accusation was a LOL one to begin with?
(when i first read it it didnt seem THAT serious - you coulda just said "haha but nah you're wrong mate)
SECONDLY: sneaky people aren't always quiet... they can be active/inactive/inbetween... IM sure we have this discussion at the start of every mafia game.... @__@
THIRDLY: if you are townside you're comment about killing tig at night was not really a good... its like setting your self up to be framed

now I don't actually know if tig is mafia or not so... give us all a good reason why we shouldn't lynch you

=D you tell us not to make a wall of text yet you make one yourself?

Firstly: It's impossible not to be over defensive when TIG questions every single aspect of your actions. As you see from the size of his posts so far. And you and I would both agree "haha nah you are wrong mate" is not as fun as counter arguing everything. I'm just having my own fun here since none of you are doing anything anyways lol

Secondly: I don't get what your point is. But I can tell you sneaky and active does not go together. When I was on the mafia side before. It was not a good idea to be active...... In between I agree as answering posts only when you are asked proves to work to keep yourself under suspicion.

Thirdly: LMAO so you are taking my threat to TIG as serious as well then?
haha but nah you're wrong mate
Does that sound familiar? =D

And basically you just asked me an unanswerable question. Since this round is a none role claim game. Asking me why shouldn't the town lynch me gives me only one type of answer......On top of that I can't hint others as to who I am as I don't know the show at all. I'm still doing my readings.
I can only say "cos I'm not mafia/cos you are making a mistake/I'm not a threat to the town"
Take your pick =)

But yeah I'll try to hint you guys when I read more of this.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Stebung wrote:Lol empty threat with Russel Peters quote = I'm mafia/sk!?! I assure you TIG won't die this night. Well at least not by my hands if he indeed dies. But I am sure worried about people who are silent/not as vocal right now. As the cult leader of last round you should know better about sneaky people who are silent.

LOL. I agree with Lucyfer. Even though your comment was harmless in a way it was a empty threat, I don't see why you really needed one at all, unless you just felt the need to get people to start attacking you.

Well, you know, its not in my nature to be vocal at all. I mean I could have posted more things in the last game, but decided against it, because people know I'm not usually vocal in the game to begin with. And if I did started randomly posting more ideas in the middle of the game, people may have find me suspicious and an excuse to lynch me (which I obviously didn't want to happen). So, I'm trying to be vocal from the beginning of this game.
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 pm

And i agree with Lucyfer, can we try keep walls of texts to a minimum, if you dont need to quote something...then dont...its wasting my bandwidth esp since theres more posts per page now.

A-fkn-men TIG =_=

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 pm

And I'm lurking.

In regards to people always thinking of TIG as suspicious, I took that to mean we all watch him closely. I know I do - hes a frikkin snake. As town, he is arguably our biggest asset, but as mafia he is a menace in a half. I am suspicious of him just becuase to be unsuspicious of him can be a fatal mistake.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:06 pm

mint.tea wrote:
Stebung wrote:Lol empty threat with Russel Peters quote = I'm mafia/sk!?! I assure you TIG won't die this night. Well at least not by my hands if he indeed dies. But I am sure worried about people who are silent/not as vocal right now. As the cult leader of last round you should know better about sneaky people who are silent.

LOL. I agree with Lucyfer. Even though your comment was harmless in a way it was a empty threat, I don't see why you really needed one at all, unless you just felt the need to get people to start attacking you.

Why would people attack me based on a harmless threat on the strongest player here? I gave it to him cos it was harmless in the first place. If you and lucyfer are looking for excuses to lynch me you are welcomed to use that and good luck with that.

And touche to your other point. You are quiet no matter if you are mafia or townie. Which makes you scary.....


Last edited by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Stebung wrote:
And i agree with Lucyfer, can we try keep walls of texts to a minimum, if you dont need to quote something...then dont...its wasting my bandwidth esp since theres more posts per page now.

A-fkn-men TIG =_=

It was mostly directed at you lol,you nob.

and i couldnt agree more with what creature said about TIG :S

ok gnite.

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:14 pm

sKeam wrote:
Stebung wrote:
And i agree with Lucyfer, can we try keep walls of texts to a minimum, if you dont need to quote something...then dont...its wasting my bandwidth esp since theres more posts per page now.

A-fkn-men TIG =_=

It was mostly directed at you lol,you nob.

and i couldnt agree more with what creature said about TIG :S

ok gnite.

I CAN'T FKN HELP IT IF HE'S GONNA REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE THING I SAY!

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm

@Stebung
LOL. I'm not looking for excuses to lynch you. Just randomly pointing out things. I'm hardly scary.

LOL about TIG replying to your walls of text. Doesn't mean you have to reply back to everything he replies back to - you don't have to take the bait.
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 pm

mint.tea wrote:@Stebung
LOL. I'm not looking for excuses to lynch you. Just randomly pointing out things. I'm hardly scary.

LOL about TIG replying to your walls of text. Doesn't mean you have to reply back to everything he replies back to - you don't have to take the bait.

Imo you are. You guys basically won on strategy and organisation last round only lost on luck.

I feel the need to because he was accusing me of something that is not true. If it takes me walls of text to prove he was wrong then I don't see the problem with that.
=D Sure it makes me look suspicious as being "over defensive" but I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Thankyou reznor for clearing up that FANS do not mean MAFIA.

@stebung wtf are you still at it from last round? Why should i be 'nice' to you? You were the one who didn't get MY hints when the mafia did.... gosh... and waking me up in the middle of the night to unlynch you? Real flash dude. Your 'doing your readings'? Sounds like you are trying to fit in the "TIG club"...
From my point of view, the girls aren using 'excuse' to lynch you, they havent even cast their vote! They're allowed to speak whats on their minds you know.. maybe if you try and see it from their point of view you'll understand?

@lucyfer well Stebung hasn started PMS-ing so wouldn that bump him down the list of Doom for the time being? Razz

@sKeam hey lynching and unlynching someone without a proper reason isn't cool mate. Haven u learnt from past games that its a dangerous move and will risk you of being voted off? Don't know what your trying to play there, but its a dangerous game Razz

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Stebung wrote:Walls of texts in my opinion is your attack. Because I don't see a reason to talk so much about my asking you to shorten a list of names.
You can go back and look at any of the games i played on the forums of mafia. My posts are always like that.
Stebung wrote:Over defensiveness has been my playing style be it I'm mafia or not. I just don't like people accusing me of things that I'm not doing. Like this "hidden intention" of mine when I just asked you to shorten a list of names.
Its different though. Last time you were getting lynched by multiple people and being quite "emotional" in your response. Now you are doing it without anyone even voting for you Neutral
Stebung wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote: And you are just making yourself looking more suspicious trying to make me look suspicous.
Perhaps, but people tend to think im suspicious regardless of what i do in the game (i.e. my investigation in the X-Men round) so i figure if people are going to do that, i may as well try and get some reactions out of people as a result to see how they react.
Stebung wrote:I'll leave this point for now I'll see as we progress into the game. There hasn't been a night story yet. And of course I agree with you that threat to the town are mafia/sk but that is not what I'm saying. What I probably meant was. People with more knowledge or information about the theme are more 'powerful' in a way. As you said the people who doesn't know the theme in SZS are lost souls. Yes if you guys are on the town side you guys are valuable assets but if you are no the mafia/sk side your mind fuck powers can go beyond 9000. Just saying.
Unless all 3 of us are a mafia side together (and we arent Razz) we would be able to catch each other out if one of us was trying to fool the town (like has been done so far ws Nox and her Meg comment and Pyro and her Ghostfacer comment Very Happy)

What the fuck? Reason behind this statement?
:huh: Basically, people are going to be overtly suspicious of me in any round, regardless of what i do. When all logic points to i am helping the town, people are still wary of what i am doing, thinking there is some other motive behind it which will screw you guys over etc. Plus as Creature said here:
creature124 wrote:In regards to people always thinking of TIG as suspicious, I took that to mean we all watch him closely. I know I do - hes a frikkin snake. As town, he is arguably our biggest asset, but as mafia he is a menace in a half. I am suspicious of him just becuase to be unsuspicious of him can be a fatal mistake.
Lenalesca wrote:Don't pick a fight with me here Skeam, Your "And im disappointed in Lenalesca for bringing up the "ZOMG PPL WHO KNOW DA THEME = MOST LIKELY MUST B MAFIA" argument.... sigh..It could be true buts its not logical. We may aswell say Lucyfer is playing Lucifer and we should lyncher her now" metaphor for my apparent fail is even more of a retard in itself. I said 'ONE of them' which by naming 3 players in a game of around 10 is reasonable guess even if it's just straight out statistics. The fact you compare it to lynching Lucyfer for namesake is well, I dunno it seems like you're patting ppl on the head trying to act all 'high and mighty' in a sarcastic way. 2 ppl already told me the illogical-ness of my post, I feel that you're just kind of 'joining in TIG's club' trying to fit in. -_-
Not starting any club here Razz And my attitude wasnt meant to come off as high and mighty before Sad All i meant was, there isnt really a logical basis to your previous theory, unless the roles were given to particular people on purpose, the theory doesnt work. It may work out that someone who knows the theme well could be the mafia, but that would be a coincidence and not based on the predetermination as you put it Smile
mint.tea wrote:We have till Wednesday the 30th to lynch somebody don't we?
This is going to be a long day phase...
It might end up being not enough time if we dont come to some kind of unison as a town Sad
Lucyfer wrote:its naive to hope that mafia will slip up on their own @__@
Yes which is why you have to be active in the game and do something. Its been proven before you can catch mafia out, as early as day one if you put the effort in, instead of sitting on the sidelines and waiting for something to happen. Its just like life, if you want to get something, you got to put the effort into it yourself. Very Happy
Lucyfer wrote:and if we think like the what idle is suggesting which is to save all the people that knows about the theme - if god forbid one of the more knowledgeable people are mafia they will possibly have too much control over the town - but again this DOESN'T mean we should eliminate them
You guys are missing the point. Its possible that the ones who know mafia the best are mafia or arent. Its not adequate criteria in order to lynch them is the point. As Reznor herself stated, roles were randomly distributed, so if one of the knowledgeable players does end up being mafia, it wasnt because of "our knowledge" just random chance. So we need a better criteria in finding mafia out (just like in statistics Razz)
Lucyfer wrote:ANYWAYS to me this seems all to be a pointless tangent... (its like discussing the meaning of life - really won't get us anywhere every1 has their own opinion and any of them can be right depending on the situation)
But i find musings and philosophical discussions on life to be quite amusing and interesting topic of discussion Smile
Lucyfer wrote:i'm not liking the walls of posts from both of tig and steven =_= (so stop it)
Contrary to popular belief, reading is a good thing Wink
Stebung wrote:
mint.tea wrote:
Stebung wrote:Somebody's gonna get hurt real bad tonight. I'm not gonna say who..... somebody. Oh I think you might know him very well =D
You know this line isn't going to go down well with everyone else. Whether sarcasm or not, it pretty much indicates you're mafia or the SK. Unless you're doing it just to poke fun and get someone else start writing walls of text.

We have till Wednesday the 30th to lynch somebody don't we?
This is going to be a long day phase...

Lol empty threat with Russel Peters quote = I'm mafia/sk!?! I assure you TIG won't die this night. Well at least not by my hands if he indeed dies. But I am sure worried about people who are silent/not as vocal right now. As the cult leader of last round you should know better about sneaky people who are silent.
You should know from last round how dangerous sarcasm and "empty threat" can be in a game Wink

As for your assurance, well thats not really saying much on your part is it. You would say the same thing if you were mafia or not.
Stebung wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:right now i feel that i'm siding with tig
steven feels suspicious...
i'm not liking the walls of posts from both of tig and steven =_= (so stop it)

(See TIG? Where is the part about you saying "everyone finds you suspicious anyways no matter what you do"? Lucyfer here is siding with you now. But I guess you achieved what you hoped for.)
Post Hoc Fallacy. Also, just because she finds you more suspicious doesnt mean she doesnt find me suspicious either Wink
sKeam wrote:And i agree with Lucyfer, can we try keep walls of texts to a minimum, if you dont need to quote something...then dont...its wasting my bandwidth esp since theres more posts per page now.
How much bandwidth do you think it takes up XD Only reason i quote is so people know exactly know the points i am debating to keep a concise flow in discussion Smile

Note to Stebung: Dont feel the need to post walls of texts just to reply to my own, it just gives me more to analyze Razz And its not just your reply that i analyze, its peoples reaction to us as well Smile

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm

@TIG + stebung you guys know that if you took all the quotes out of your posts your actual post would only be like.... a couple of paragraphs long right? XD

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Sweatdrop

Okay, well if by the end of monday we dont have anyone we can decide on as a town to go after, then im going to vote for the most inactive for not contributing to the game.

Question to Mod: Day One ends at 1st October here or in the UK?

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:08 pm

But wouldnt the inactive player have a higher possiblity of being a townie? Im sure ppl have learnt from last round being quiet does not mean your not mafia, this round could be like a 'reverse psychology' thing..?

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm

T__T i agree with nox... but we are forced to re-read to quote to know wat they are talking about... how about shorten quotes to just what is relevant?

but i also disagree with nox @__@ i think that it would be more appropriate to treat every game as independent games...
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm

True, and based on numbers alone its more likely we hit a townie. But like we see in plenty of rounds, the inactive people will end up holding the game up in the later phases with their lack of participating/info sharing/votes.

Plus, ive always thought, why sign up to a game if you are hardly going to play? Seems weird of me to do, you sign up to play and have fun i thought? Not sit on the side and watch...

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Hmm true to that, I think im just thinking to much here, thinking on lots of possibilities i guess.

Lynching a townie would no doubt happen on the first day, but at least we can gain information on that.

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:42 pm

am i the only one that finds it funny that everyone wants to fall in line behind TIG or try to get in his good graces yet at the same time on some level finds him suspicious

lmao
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:Lynching a townie would no doubt happen on the first day, but at least we can gain information on that.
Well i could always hold another investigation Razz But i think sKeam would be sent to an Asylum if i did afterwards XD
pyro+salt wrote:am i the only one that finds it funny that everyone wants to fall in line behind TIG or try to get in his good graces yet at the same time on some level finds him suspicious

lmao
Im telling you, i need to some how get the Lex Luthor effect going for me, where people know you are up to something wrong, but dont care because you are Lex FREAKIN Luthor XD i tend to have the Reverse Lex Luthor Effect going for me XD

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 pm

@TIG: LMFAO at your wall of text. Took so long to read. I'd quote it all but seriously I can't be fked. I'll just write a normal paragraph.

It seems that the argument about the name list is finally over but you are welcomed to bring it up again later.

About last round and the whole sarcasm thing. It depends on the person who used sarcasm and the person who reads them right? I guess I took it too seriously last time?

As to who we should lynch I guess I don't have much of a say here since most people(Of course I'm not talking about Lucyfer and TIG(who counts as 10 people)), find me suspicious anyways. Anything I say will just be another "hidden agenda" or "sinister motive". So I'll save myself and everyone else some breath.

I guess I'm done for this day now as my input won't be listened to anyways. I'll wait till 1st of October with LYNCH WITH MAJORITY so I don't hold back everyone in anyway. Unless someone else appears to be obviously mafia I will change vote and follow suit.

PS: @Nox: Haven't we already proven that PMS steven =/= bad steven from the cult round and Hitman reborn round already? It's just the way I post when people pin stuff on me.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Reznor on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Question to Mod: Day One ends at 1st October here or in the UK?
1st October in NZ Time, though if it looks like there is a possibility of someone getting lynched (i.e. few votes off) i will extend the time limit till the 1st October time UK, so like 12 additional hours, but not any longer than that.

Lynch vote count:
Nox Noctis - 1/6 vote - (Pyro+Salt)
Gc-X - 1/6 vote - (Idlefingers)

Voting with majority:
Stebung

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Gc-X
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pongobear
- sKeam
- That Indian Guy
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:05 am

If we really get close to the line, lynching an inactive is my positive than allowing it to go to no lynch in my mind. We might just get lucky, but even if we don't and a townie dies, we still get some small gain - one less person to take into consideration later on.

So who is our biggest inactive? I'm probably a candidate, as is Lucyfer. Maybe Pongo as well? I think I've only seen him post about twice.

@pyro - I know what you mean. It would be so easy just to fall into line beyhind TIG and let him do all the thinking 8D Ultimatley though, thats a bad idea. Kills the game for all of us. And makes TIG go into retirement >_>

Why did Idle vote for GC again? I can't remember, and I cbf hunting for it.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 am

creature124 wrote:If we really get close to the line, lynching an inactive is my positive than allowing it to go to no lynch in my mind. We might just get lucky, but even if we don't and a townie dies, we still get some small gain - one less person to take into consideration later on.

So who is our biggest inactive? I'm probably a candidate, as is Lucyfer. Maybe Pongo as well? I think I've only seen him post about twice.

@pyro - I know what you mean. It would be so easy just to fall into line beyhind TIG and let him do all the thinking 8D Ultimatley though, thats a bad idea. Kills the game for all of us. And makes TIG go into retirement >_>

Why did Idle vote for GC again? I can't remember, and I cbf hunting for it.


She voted for him to get him to start posting more ----> inactiveness etc etc

Everyone is expecting TIG to pull a bunny/mafia out of a magic hat, its not going to happen. Do your own investigation lol So whats your plan?

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:15 am

Just because the deadline is creeping up, I'm looking at Pongo and GC for inactivity. And maybe sKeam - he hasn't been inactive strictly, but it strikes me that he has been contributing less than usual for him...
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Pongo Bear on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 am

oh, i check all the time, just lurking most of the time XD


because of all like like tl;dr i've been doing from walls of texts (i read the shorter ones but the random ones about how tig/nox/pyro was mafia was kinda long and discouraging XD), someone summerise for me? or is it just still basically steven/vin arguing over why not to suspect someone because they're a fan? tongue


and ill just lynch vote with majority as well for now then


and also
That Indian Guy wrote:Plus, ive always thought, why sign up to a game if you are hardly going to play? Seems weird of me to do, you sign up to play and have fun i thought? Not sit on the side and watch...

I THINK YOU KNOW WHY!! XD

_________________

free counters
avatar
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 am

@sKeam hey lynching and unlynching someone without a proper reason isn't cool mate. Haven u learnt from past games that its a dangerous move and will risk you of being voted off? Don't know what your trying to play there, but its a dangerous game Razz

Yeah thats why i unlynched him it wasnt really serious as you should tell. so i might as well stop so if something happens when im nota round. i'm not trying to play whatever here.

And its day 1 so i may as well have some fun while i can.....

@creature.yeah i havent.most of my reasons are to do with outside the game actually.. gotta a presentation tomorrow and now i have a fever and feel like shit aswell....... so dont expect much from me for a few days.But i dont like making excuses so ill try come along. :S


I would like to hear from gc-x,as to what we should do.

@Lenalesca. i'd like to hear your input as to who to lynch
@Stebung.why did you vote with majority.

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum