Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Okay question to Nox Noctis to narrow down her reason for lynching Stebung.

I would like you to Unlynch Stebung and:
Lynch TIG - If you lynched Stebung because of something you found out from last night by targeting Stebung (i.e. tracking, lie detection, innate ability that can identify who targets you during the night, alignment detection, 1-shot power etc)
Lynch Pyro+Salt - If you Lynched Stebung if he targeted Creature and was the only one who targeted him (i.e. watching, innate ability that can identify who targets you during the night, alignment detection, 1-shot power)
Lynch Mint.Tea - If you Lynched Stebung if he was one of multiple people who targeted Creature during the night (i.e. watching, innate ability that can identify who targets you during the night, alignment detection, 1-shot)
Lynch Idlefingers - If you were involved in the Sam part of the story (i.e. Was the one who protected the possible victim, was the victim)
Lynch Stebung - If you cant change your lynch pick this day phase

Added alignment detection as it states in Pamelas role that she could find out a persons Identity. So we may possibly have an alignment detection in play Hmm

Keep in mind Nox, that if we Lynch Stebung and he turns out to be a townie, you will be lynched during the next phase for sure Suspect

(Also if she can do this successfully, we will also know that she isnt being vote controlled by a player and doing it for her own reasons at least Smile)
mint.tea wrote:Okay, there...are people happier now?
Oh yes, im quite happy Smile But then i was never mad at you Razz
Lucyfer wrote:@Skeam: i have no idea... but from what i can tell there doesn't seem to be one
1- there was no evidence of an SK last night
Except for the possibility that it may be Sam Razz
Lucyfer wrote:...i wonder if the kidnapping is a anti-town power

@__@ if such a role was given to the mafia
In my experience it has always been an anti-town power. I cant see why it would be an town power, unless a person can come up with a reason. Not saying its out of the realm of possibility, it just doesnt add up to me is all Smile
Lucyfer wrote:well i guess now nox can just unlynch and lynch steven again if she is really sure he should die...
Except if she just did that, we wouldnt learn anything as to why Razz Doing what i set out makes more sense Razz
Lucyfer wrote:lastly - based on mint-tea's analysis it means we have... 4 antitown and 6 townies ><... doesnt seem too bad
Only if the 4 antitown are together, but i cant see that being the case as it would overpower the Mafia side, especially with a Kidnapper at their disposal
Stebung wrote:This is so fked up. I'm confused as hell as to why Nox voted for me. We did NOT interact in the day phase in this game and she couldn't have targeted me at night phase(I don't know if kidnapping affects night actions?)Speaking of night actions does she even have one? Unless she is another investigator which i HIGHLY DOUBT IT since it would fuckk up the balance of the game. It's just so random and out of no where. Ok wall of text coming through and hope I can make sense of this.
If you are saying that she has no powers, then she probably isnt a Mafia candidate, as we have seen 3 out of the 4 have actions. She could be Ruby i guess but then her instant lynch of you seems foolish of a move to make. (Plus this is Supernatural, im sure everyone has some kind of power this round XD

Anyway, as for if she managed to use her night action or not because she was kidnapped, this is something that only the kidnapper, Nox and mod can have anyway of telling us. Since none of them can, we are going to have to make a decision as to whether or not to trust and listen to her actions or come up with a better candidate to lynch.
Stebung wrote:I have my own reasons to ask people's gender. Your logic in this idea is completely right of course I do not expect everyone to tell the truth right? We'll see how this goes k? I know what I'm doing.
Fair enough, i shall let you carry on your investigation uninterrupted on this matter then. I am curious as to what you can find out Smile
Stebung wrote:
sKeam wrote:@Stebung:Where were your whereabouts last night??
Why do you care?
Because at the moment you are one of the prime suspects of being mafia, so your whereabouts is highly important.
Stebung wrote:I hope the latter is the case because I don't see a reason at all for her to lynch me even if she found out something about me that night. Heck, I wonder even HOW she found out anything if the investigator of the town died. It seems to me she's bullshitting. Lets see.....
Investigation exists in forms other than Cop investigation Wink And honestly, with how suspicious you were acting last round, i wouldnt be surprised if people decided to investigate you, such as Creature or Nox Suspect
Stebung wrote:4 to 6 good to bad ratio. Even if I am anti town which leaves 3 anti town and 6 townies and 2 kills in the night phase. It'll be hard as it is. With me gone it'll be 4 vs 5 with 2 kills. And hopefully protectors don't fail. Or else townies will be really close to losing. You are cutting it really close with your idea Lucy.
As i said above, only if all the 4 anti-town are together. Which i have an even harder time of believing, as that would be a set up made to make sure that the town would fail. I cant see Reznor doing that to be honest.
Stebung wrote:I guess it's all up to if you guys trust me or Nox more. Because NOX's setup is pretty genius, she cannot say why she voted me but she votes for me. And everything I say in my own defense can be applied to both townie or mafia because obviously I can't role claim or else I get mod killed I can only use logic and what we have now from last night. And everyone else have no way of questioning Nox back because she is silent. So if I do indeed die. Either Nox fucked up as a town or was ingeniously mafia.
As i have listed at the start of my post, we do have a way of finding out what her reasons for voting you was. So it does help us narrow down her reasons.

Also, if she proves to be lying upon your lynch, she cant claim to have been mistaken about her results or reasons for voting you because of it.

But to be honest, to me i think you are trying the best to cover your own ass after being caught doing something. Combined with your suspicious behavior last phase, i think you are a prime candidate of being a Mafia.

_________________

That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 31
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 pm

unlynch Stebung


LYNCH TIG

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 pm

alrite, im gonna wait out for Nox to reply TIGs post for now

@Lucyfer: what do you mean by "there was no evidence of an SK last night"? because it looks to me like thats what Sam may have been doing unless u have insight of him being a vigilante...and then you go on to say you agree that there would be 2 possible night kills *arches eyebrow*
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:02 pm

@__@ i was under the assumption sam is vigilante...
lol at me jumping to conclusions again...
but erm isnt sk and same as vigilante only vigilante is townside?
>< i thought sam would be townside
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Reznor on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Lynch vote count:
Stebung - 1/6 Votes - (Idlefingers)
That Indian Guy - 1/6 Votes - (Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Pongobear
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- Stebung
- That Indian Guy
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

@TIG: sighhhh she can change her votes but she can still lie about it and use the best choice out of the ones you provided to kill me. It seems as if you are setting up the choices for her.

Nox Noctis wrote:unlynch Stebung


LYNCH TIG

I saw that coming from miles away. Basically she still voted me based on what most people thought happened anyways. That being she targeted me during last night. She chose the choice that was safest for her and most likely to get me lynched.

Lenalesca wrote:umm the investigator might hav died but it was mentioned she could be the tracker/watcher & knows who u targetted.
All the more reason not to vote for me. The person I targeted last night is still alive and well and is not affected at all. If she saw that she would not have voted for me. Since she is not the investigator I don't know what else she could have seen that can pin me as mafia.

TIG wrote:But to be honest, to me i think you are trying the best to cover your own ass after being caught doing something. Combined with your suspicious behavior last phase, i think you are a prime candidate of being a Mafia.
Nothing I did last night points me to being a mafia. What ever she found out is bullshit. End of story. Trust me or trust her is completely up to you guys here.

@Nox: If you kill me now they will kill you too for sure. If you are townie then it'll be two of us down. If you are mafia you are not being smart voting for me. Either you have a way to win for sure this night phase I don't know. It's almost as if you got kidnapped on purpose along with your mafia friends to set me up.

So now we KNOW that you are not vote controlled and you CAN change your vote. Answer me this.

Did you see me target lucyfer last night? And is she still alive and unaffected today? Are you saying you know Lucyfer is innocent? Are you protecting her?

Lynch TIG if yes yes no no(stay)
Lynch Stebung if yes yes yes yes
Lynch SKeam if yes yes no yes
Lynch Mint.tea if yes yes no no
Lynch Pongo if the first two options are false.

You have 2 more times right?

For people who are listening. Lucyfer, Nox, TIG and Idle are being really weird today. I'd watch them closely.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Stebung wrote:@TIG: sighhhh she can change her votes but she can still lie about it and use the best choice out of the ones you provided to kill me. It seems as if you are setting up the choices for her.
Of course she could be lying, but as i said if you fully read my post, if she is caught in a lie, she is only screwing herself over as everyone will immediately lynch her during the next day phase (or she will be killed by Sam if he is the Vigilante)
Stebung wrote:I saw that coming from miles away. Basically she still voted me based on what most people thought happened anyways. That being she targeted me during last night. She chose the choice that was safest for her and most likely to get me lynched.
I gave the options that i thought covered the widest range of bases without risk of her getting modkilled for roleclaiming. If you think there are options that were likely candidates of why she may have voted that i missed, than my bad, could you care to list them so we can amalgamate it into one list, so that Nox can use her final vote to answer it, as that will be the last question she will be able to answer during this phase.

Also, you may wish to refer to Occams Razor for the part in bold. Most people think that this is the situation as it is the most likely reason for what has occurred. Usually the most simplest explanation for an event is the correct one Smile
Stebung wrote:All the more reason not to vote for me. The person I targeted last night is still alive and well and is not affected at all. If she saw that she would not have voted for me. Since she is not the investigator I don't know what else she could have seen that can pin me as mafia.
It could mean that there are other types of investigative powers in the game, such as those i mentioned or she had a 1-shot investigation. If this is the case, then it doesnt rule out that she couldnt have learned something about you.
Stebung wrote:Nothing I did last night points me to being a mafia. What ever she found out is bullshit. End of story. Trust me or trust her is completely up to you guys here.
As i said, might not have been anything you said, it could be because of some other type of investigative ability she has. Cop alignment detection isnt out of the question, seeing as Pamelas was specified for identities and restricted to non-angels (who consist about 1/3 of the possible set up) Powers such as Lie Detection exist (Bobby had it in the last SPN round) so she could have used it on a post where you claimed to be innocent etc. Not saying its the case, just one of the possible examples.

With the inclusion of a kidnapper, i wouldnt be surprised in the least if we had multiple investigation type roles to help us out.
Stebung wrote:You have 2 more times right?
She can only vote once more, so the final question for her has to be well put for it to be helpful to all of us.
Stebung wrote:For people who are listening. Lucyfer, Nox, TIG and Idle are being really weird today. I'd watch them closely.
:huh: Explain please as to why you think the following players are weird. Aside from them finding your actions suspicious/lynching you. If what you say is true and you turn out to be innocent, thats 4 candidates the town have for lynching off the next phase. Thats more information then we get on almost any other kind of lynch XD

Questions to everyone: Who do you think we should trust and lynch this day phase:
- Stebung on Noxs silenced "proof"
- Nox on Stebungs counter argument.
- Third Candidate
- Hods Sorrow XD


Last edited by That Indian Guy on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editted for Question)

_________________

That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 31
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Stebung wrote:

Did you see me target lucyfer last night? And is she still alive and unaffected today? Are you saying you know Lucyfer is innocent? Are you protecting her?


does that mean you tried killing me? =___=
you obviously didnt investigate me
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:43 pm

The reason i was quick to vote with Nox was as i thought, as it seems others have to, was that Nox had found something about Stebung during the night phase and was trying to tell us.

I was wary of Stebung during the last day phase as were others and so i inspected people would try to find out who he was during the night phase. Which seems to be the case with Nox as far as i can tell.

At the moment, stebungs posts seem awfully defensive and seems to only be lashing out at Nox because she figured him, not because he has anything against her except for a theory (Which doesnt make his standpoint that believeable compared with Noxs who seems to have some kind of night action to her favour or at least claim of one) to be honest, i dont buy what Stebung is trying to sell to us in terms of a story.

I agree with TIG, that if Stebung is a townie and Nox is just a Mafia trying to get a lynch out of it (which seems weird but whatever) then its basically spelling her demise during day 3. With the town roleblocker/doctor still alive and the numbers in our advantage, i dont think its that bad of a risk for us to find out who is telling the truth between Stebung and Nox at the moment.

Oh and since it seems Stebung and a few others have started pointing their finger at me, thought id just say that i am innocent, make of that for what you will.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:49 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Of course she could be lying, but as i said if you fully read my post, if she is caught in a lie, she is only screwing herself over as everyone will immediately lynch her during the next day phase (or she will be killed by Sam if he is the Vigilante)
I thought Sam was SK what happened there? And yeah these are just empty promises. Nox could easily go "oops shit I was sat up!" Basically I don't fkn trust her at all. No matter how I look at it. It just seem to be her plan to get me killed. But it's all up to you guys not that I have a say on this.

TIG wrote:I gave the options that i thought covered the widest range of bases without risk of her getting modkilled for roleclaiming. If you think there are options that were likely candidates of why she may have voted that i missed, than my bad, could you care to list them so we can amalgamate it into one list, so that Nox can use her final vote to answer it, as that will be the last question she will be able to answer during this phase.

Also, you may wish to refer to Occams Razor for the part in bold. Most people think that this is the situation as it is the most likely reason for what has occurred. Usually the most simplest explanation for an event is the correct one Smile

I'm afraid that's impossible if she can't talk at all. She would always use the choices given to her and pick the best one that works out for her. But if I do think of one I will let you know.

And yeah in most cases. But not this one. Or else I won't be fked to try to explain myself.

TIG wrote:It could mean that there are other types of investigative powers in the game, such as those i mentioned or she had a 1-shot investigation. If this is the case, then it doesnt rule out that she couldnt have learned something about you.

That is true. If she indeed have investigated me somehow. But the thing is we will never know you can only rely on trust. It's the case be it she's silenced or not because she can't role claim. So I don't see why people should trust her more just because she's silenced. She is making a mistake either way.

TIG wrote: As i said, might not have been anything you said, it could be because of some other type of investigative ability she has. Cop alignment detection isnt out of the question, seeing as Pamelas was specified for identities and restricted to non-angels (who consist about 1/3 of the possible set up) Powers such as Lie Detection exist (Bobby had it in the last SPN round) so she could have used it on a post where you claimed to be innocent etc. Not saying its the case, just one of the possible examples.

With the inclusion of a kidnapper, i wouldnt be surprised in the least if we had multiple investigation type roles to help us out.

It does kinda balances it out when we have 2 killing roles out there. But again as I say, this is all your own speculation. It might not be that complicated. Uriel you said was a possible SK but turns out he's a townie with no powers. It seems to me a character like you said is only a one off character(jack of all trades) in all of the town. If Nox indeed had all that power maybe she WOULD have caught me in day one as I was the most suspicious. But she had nothing on me. As I mentioned we barely had interaction it seems completely RANDOM to me that a townie would do that.

TIG wrote: She can only vote once more, so the final question for her has to be well put for it to be helpful to all of us.

She will only choose the option for her own gain. Good luck with that.

TIG wrote:
Stebung wrote:For people who are listening. Lucyfer, Nox, TIG and Idle are being really weird today. I'd watch them closely.
:huh: Explain please as to why you think the following players are weird. Aside from them finding your actions suspicious/lynching you. If what you say is true and you turn out to be innocent, thats 4 candidates the town have for lynching off the next phase. Thats more information then we get on almost any other kind of lynch XD


Just a personal feeling. Those 4 give me a negative vibe. I'm not saying they are mafia. But yes finding me suspicious and lynching me is enough for me to feel that they are anti town. Because I know who I am and I find it weird that they would target me.

Lucyfer wrote:
Did you see me target lucyfer last night? And is she still alive and unaffected today? Are you saying you know Lucyfer is innocent? Are you protecting her?
does that mean you tried killing me? =___=
you obviously didnt investigate me
Refer to TIG's posts about all the powers possible in this game. I can do more than just killing you. Just to answer your question for the question's sake obviously I fkn didn't. And you are getting all edgy cos I targeted you I haven't even said what I found out about you yet.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Idlefingers wrote:At the moment, stebungs posts seem awfully defensive and seems to only be lashing out at Nox because she figured him, not because he has anything against her except for a theory (Which doesnt make his standpoint that believeable compared with Noxs who seems to have some kind of night action to her favour or at least claim of one) to be honest, i dont buy what Stebung is trying to sell to us in terms of a story.

I agree with TIG, that if Stebung is a townie and Nox is just a Mafia trying to get a lynch out of it (which seems weird but whatever) then its basically spelling her demise during day 3. With the town roleblocker/doctor still alive and the numbers in our advantage, i dont think its that bad of a risk for us to find out who is telling the truth between Stebung and Nox at the moment.

Oh and since it seems Stebung and a few others have started pointing their finger at me, thought id just say that i am innocent, make of that for what you will.

This is all basically your own opinion. Note you are the only person who followed suit to Nox. Is there a reason for you to trust a person who can't speak but with only lynch vote? And how do you even know she is a power role or on the town side at all? All I'm saying is I would not trust nox just like that. And neither should any other townies.

To me basically the silencing stops her from role claiming and TIG is offering her choices she she can pick out the one that is most believable to everyone without having to role claim herself. Clearly you did not see this like some of us did. Or you are actually a part of it. Of course this is just how I see it as of now. TIG basically has countered the anti-roleclaim rule with what he just did. And I think it's a brilliant idea on his behave if he is mafia.

I'm being defensive because they are lynching the wrong person. Simple as that. I'm doing all I can do stop you guys from making a mistake.

And are you sure about your statement in bold? Or are you sure you are male? I don't wanna do this to a townie....

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 pm

of course its my opinion Razz its my take on the situation at hand. was i quick to lynch along with Nox, sure, could i have waited and seen why she did what she did, sure, did i think she could have told us why? nope Neutral

based on that, two thoughts came to mind as to what had happened-
a - she had found something out last phase but was unfortunate enough to get kidnapped by the mafia during the same night.
b - she is mafia performing an elaborate ruse in order to just get you lynched off, when you were one of the main suspects on mosts peoples list last phase anyway

because of that, i decided to trust with my gut instinct and rely on the info that nox had to be true in terms of your being an anti-town character

i am confused on one matter though, are you accusing TIG of working with Nox to try and lynch you off? because as far as i have read so far, he has tried to help out the town as much as possible considering the situation, explained to us how the kidnapping works and who are the likely candidates, looked at both points of view, tried to get more information out of Nox when not only could she not claim but couldnt speak either. he seems to be doing a lot of work, when he could have just sat back and watched us all kill each other over not knowing what was going on. but maybe i am naive in that.

also are you accusing me of working with nox as well because i voted with her so quickly, would seem a bit retarded if i was, rather than waiting and letting it see how it played out? voting so quick wouldnt seem like the smart move to make if i was teamed up with her and we were both mafia :idk:

and yes i am sure that my character is a guy and that i am innocent
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:55 pm

[quote="Stebung"]
Idlefingers wrote:i am confused on one matter though, are you accusing TIG of working with Nox to try and lynch you off? because as far as i have read so far, he has tried to help out the town as much as possible considering the situation, explained to us how the kidnapping works and who are the likely candidates, looked at both points of view, tried to get more information out of Nox when not only could she not claim but couldnt speak either. he seems to be doing a lot of work, when he could have just sat back and watched us all kill each other over not knowing what was going on. but maybe i am naive in that.

Not true about everyone killing each other. The only person everyone are trying to kill is me right now =) And without TIG it would be the case too if most people have the kind of gut instinct like yours. Maybe you haven't played with TIG in many games but I will always think of him as more than what he appears to be doing because he is a much more experienced player. As he said before in day one "most townies find him suspicious no matter what he does even if he's trying to help the town". And yes it appears, and I think that he is working with Nox to set me up. Like I said since people are not allowed to role claim. If TIG somehow silenced Nox on purpose it stops her from speaking or role claiming all together. Meaning it would rely on people's trust and gut instinct. Since I am the most suspicious person last round. It would seem I'm a good scapegoat for this. Again this is my theory just like Nox's theory and TIG's theory. Nox could be working with someone else and seeing this as a chance to get rid of me anyways. Because like I said. She is free from the restriction of role-claiming now by being silent. TIG just appears to me he is helping Nox along to further pin this on me. I am not sure if he is. Which brings me to my next point.

Idlefingers wrote:also are you accusing me of working with nox as well because i voted with her so quickly, would seem a bit retarded if i was, rather than waiting and letting it see how it played out? voting so quick wouldnt seem like the smart move to make if i was teamed up with her and we were both mafia :idk:
Reverse psychology. Simple. People don't think it through usually right? You could've easily got away with it the next day because everyone else would be going for Nox
=) and you probably can still kill even if Nox is gone.

Basically what I'm trying to say is. Yes I'm the most suspicious person here as of now but what else SOLID do you have against me other than Nox's lynch vote and relying on you guy's gut instincts =S

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 am

I call bullshit on Nox's part. Very Happy

Also,Its a bit too convenient that an investigator role found the mafia and then was killed.... Now we see that Nox,another supposed investigative type role, has been conveniently silenced and votes for Stebung Rolling Eyes . who happens to be the most suspicious person from last round based on playing style alone.Seems a bit like the easy thing to do. Suspect ...

Look outside the frame.I dont buy it.I cant be in absolution on Stebung's alignment but i wont to take things for granted, especially with TIG around,what creature said about him in the previous day still applies and lo and behold... creature is dead...

This looks like the defining game where things are not as black and white.

Right now im getting the vibe that Stebung is acting similar to lat round, where the odds are/were against him and it would be unnatural if someone were NOT to defend themselves in this situation and happenings in the past imo.He has a reasonable case for and against him atm, but i dont have the same "PMS" vibe with him as usual. scratch

Hey,I could be wrong but i dont think things are as "black and white" as TIG is suggesting Very Happy


Lenalesca wrote:(very long shot but skeam isn't giving me good vibes this game, I dunno why, it feels like he knows something that he's not telling us/me but hey we all know my gut instincts are fail most of the time).

This sentence can be applied to what i think about you and my gut instincts..... so ditto on that.


-My Red list is now Nox,TIG and Lenalesca.and i now suspect TIG and Nox of having "sinister intentions" with this. :huh:

There's too many parallels in this game with the last supernatural game (with vote stoppage) and last round (Stebung king of centre of attention) for my liking.

I want to hear more from TIG and Stebung and everyone else. I'm not buying any of this.

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 30
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:04 am

Bravo skeam, one of your red list person has accused your other 2 red list persons on first day as part of mafia. I like where this is going with you. I dont even have to work hard to show how off the track you are.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 am

Idlefingers wrote:Oh and since it seems Stebung and a few others have started pointing their finger at me, thought id just say that i am innocent, make of that for what you will.
This is actually an interesting move. If everyone can post that they are innocent, somewhere in their posts, if we happen to have a lie detector, it shall make their job a lot easier Smile
Stebung wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:Of course she could be lying, but as i said if you fully read my post, if she is caught in a lie, she is only screwing herself over as everyone will immediately lynch her during the next day phase (or she will be killed by Sam if he is the Vigilante)
I thought Sam was SK what happened there? And yeah these are just empty promises. Nox could easily go "oops shit I was sat up!" Basically I don't fkn trust her at all. No matter how I look at it. It just seem to be her plan to get me killed. But it's all up to you guys not that I have a say on this.
"or she will be killed by Sam if he is the Vigilante" IF Sam is the Vigilante i said. Neutral I thought Pyro made a good point that it is possible that he could still be Vigilante, because he thought his own actions were justified in the series.

And i dont get why you doubt the promise. If we lynch you and you are innocent, there is nothing that Nox could say to stop the rest of us from Lynching her off. She cant claim to have been vote controlled as she switched her vote without issue, and she even narrowed down a reason enough to know that she "claims" to have some kind of investigative power, without getting modkilled for the information. The only reason that it should concern you so much is if you in fact were mafia or Dean Winchester.
Stebung wrote:I'm afraid that's impossible if she can't talk at all. She would always use the choices given to her and pick the best one that works out for her. But if I do think of one I will let you know.

And yeah in most cases. But not this one. Or else I won't be fked to try to explain myself.
As i said, i gave the best options i could given the circumstances. You yourself admit you cant do much better in the situation, so im not sure why you can get so angry at what i asked. If she is lying about her information, then she is as good as dead next day phase.

And you are going to have to figure out a way to drop some kind of hint as to who your character is (read up on the wiki page perhaps?). Getting some kind of clue as to your character/role will be helpful in order to decide who is being truthful here Smile
Stebung wrote:That is true. If she indeed have investigated me somehow. But the thing is we will never know you can only rely on trust. It's the case be it she's silenced or not because she can't role claim. So I don't see why people should trust her more just because she's silenced. She is making a mistake either way.
I cant comment on the other peoples motives, but my choice in this matter is purely logical/process of elimination based decision. With how things have turned out, we know either she is telling the truth or you are. This early of a stage in the game, we can afford to take the chance. Plus no one else has come out with any other lynch candidates at the moment for us to consider from the night phase.
Stebung wrote:It does kinda balances it out when we have 2 killing roles out there. But again as I say, this is all your own speculation. It might not be that complicated. Uriel you said was a possible SK but turns out he's a townie with no powers. It seems to me a character like you said is only a one off character(jack of all trades) in all of the town. If Nox indeed had all that power maybe she WOULD have caught me in day one as I was the most suspicious. But she had nothing on me. As I mentioned we barely had interaction it seems completely RANDOM to me that a townie would do that.
Of course its only our speculation at this stage. Just like its your speculation that Nox has created an elaborate plan in order to try and lynch you. Its just speculation on our part based on the information at hand and our position.

Yes i said there was a chance that Uriel could be the Serial Killer, just like i said it could have been Lilith who was Serial Killer. I am fallible, i can be wrong you know. But at that stage i was just listing possible roles for the character. Dont see why you are holding it against me. :idk:

The fact that you didnt interact together is irrelevant. When you have some sort of investigative power, you generally inspect the most suspicious candidate. Having interacted with a person has no basis for a person using their abilities on someone. I dont see why you think its random that a townie would do that, when you were basically the most suspicious to everyone last phase. I wouldnt be surprised to find out at the end of the game that Creature had inspected you as well to find out that you are Alistair.
Stebung wrote:Not true about everyone killing each other. The only person everyone are trying to kill is me right now =) And without TIG it would be the case too if most people have the kind of gut instinct like yours. Maybe you haven't played with TIG in many games but I will always think of him as more than what he appears to be doing because he is a much more experienced player. As he said before in day one "most townies find him suspicious no matter what he does even if he's trying to help the town". And yes it appears, and I think that he is working with Nox to set me up. Like I said since people are not allowed to role claim. If TIG somehow silenced Nox on purpose it stops her from speaking or role claiming all together. Meaning it would rely on people's trust and gut instinct. Since I am the most suspicious person last round. It would seem I'm a good scapegoat for this. Again this is my theory just like Nox's theory and TIG's theory. Nox could be working with someone else and seeing this as a chance to get rid of me anyways. Because like I said. She is free from the restriction of role-claiming now by being silent. TIG just appears to me he is helping Nox along to further pin this on me. I am not sure if he is. Which brings me to my next point.
1 - You said yourself that people found you suspect in this game anyway. So why you think its strange that someone would investigate you during the night or that Nox needed to come up with such a ruse to lynch you seems weird to me.
2 - I am not working with Nox to try and get you killed. World doesnt revolve around you man Razz I am just doing what i think the smart play is here. We got information out of Nox as to her "reason" for voting for you. We know she isnt being controlled. If you think my questioning her and offering up possible outcomes of the situation makes me suspect, then im more than happy to be quiet and let you guys run with the ball. :idk:
3 - Your theory is that despite the odds being against us, i managed to get information out of Nox and communicate with her makes me suspicious? Suspect
4 - Why wouldnt the Mafia kidnap a townie, seems more logical (to me at least) to silence your enemies. Your only argument against it seems to be that its "reverse psychology" which is a very fragile defense in that then people can just claim that its actually "reverse reverse psychology" or "reverse reverse reverse psychology" and so on and so on.
Stebung wrote:Reverse psychology. Simple. People don't think it through usually right? You could've easily got away with it the next day because everyone else would be going for Nox
=) and you probably can still kill even if Nox is gone.
So now its not me and Nox working together, but Nox and Idle working together :huh: and that she is going to sacrifice her partner just to lynch you? Suspect This doesnt make sense at all. You seem to be awfully desperate in coming up with any kind of counter theory, even if it means instigating every other player in order to save your own skin. Take a deep breath, calm down and try to provide a reasonable case or some proof as to your innocence. I dont want to lynch you if we can establish some kind of link to your being a townie. But if you cant, then i am going to have to go with the process of elimination between you and Nox as to who to lynch :idk: is that not reasonable?
sKeam wrote:Also,Its a bit too convenient that an investigator role found the mafia and then was killed.... Now we see that Nox,another supposed investigative type role, has been conveniently silenced and votes for Stebung Rolling Eyes . who happens to be the most suspicious person from last round based on playing style alone.Seems a bit like the easy thing to do. Suspect ...
Not quite sure how its convenient, unless Lilith and Alistair knew beforehand who the investigator was and that they would target either of them. The statistical probability of that happening is quite low.

Also, not sure how its an easy thing to do, to get silenced and try to lynch off someone. As you said, Stebung was the most suspicious person from last day phase, so it makes no sense to go to all this trouble to try and Lynch him. Nox could have waited to see how the day went or voted with the majority if she was Mafia to kill of an innocent victim. But there are too many holes in the theory that she went through all the trouble to do this and her conviction in lynching him immediately seems to point that Stebung is indeed guilty. If he turns out to be innocent, then Nox has just screwed herself and her team over.
sKeam wrote:Look outside the frame.I dont buy it.I cant be in absolution on Stebung's alignment but i wont to take things for granted, especially with TIG around,what creature said about him in the previous day still applies and lo and behold... creature is dead...
If Creature read into the hints i dropped as to my character (which i believe he was smart enough to pick up on, even if he didnt know the theme that well, he wouldnt have targeted me. Seeing as he found Alistair, i know he didnt target me Razz

Your counterargument to Stebung not being guilty seems to be, this is TIG he is trying to screw us all over XD nothing actually to do with anything to prove Stebungs innocence in anyway or why you believe it to be the case. Its a Red Herring Fallacy my friend, to divert attention off oh someone as proof that they are innocent. Smile
sKeam wrote:Hey,I could be wrong but i dont think things are as "black and white" as TIG is suggesting Very Happy
Dont put words in my mouth that arent true. Never said things were black and white, i even said it was a possibility that she could be lying (and if so, she will be dealt with swiftly) It seems this whole "black & white" argument of yours is just to try and instigate suspicion on me for something i didnt say Suspect Suspicion rising on the sKeam front or Mafia has finally broken him after last round and he has gone insane XD
sKeam wrote:I want to hear more from TIG and Stebung and everyone else. I'm not buying any of this.
:huh: considering Stebung and i are the 2 players contributing the most in this game, whereas you have been largely quiet throughout makes me go :huh: what more do you wish to hear about?
Lenalesca wrote:Bravo skeam, one of your red list person has accused your other 2 red list persons on first day as part of mafia. I like where this is going with you. I dont even have to work hard to show how off the track you are.
sKeams suspicion list rests on the basis that:
1 - Stebung is innocent
2 - Nox going to a lot of trouble just to kill Stebung (and that she isnt another investigation role that they have to get rid of like the mafia did with Creature)
3 - That my helping everyone try and figure out the situation and provide insight is grounds for me being Mafia :idk:

I dont know, there seems to be to many holes in the Stebung's theory to be reasonable and the risk/benefit of Lynching Nox or Stebung to see who is innocent seems like the smart play here. Unless anyone has more information or insight to share about the situation?


Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 31
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 am

So now im working with Nox because i decided to trust in her actions? But i thought TIG was working with Nox in order to kill you Razz Let me guess, next Lucyfer will be working with Nox because her name soundslike Lucifer Rolling Eyes I am not working with Nox, but i based my choice on that i previously found you suspicious, which Nox confirms to me as being on the right path seeing as she lynched you as well. Combined with what the story showed us i thought it was best move to do. We know Nox isnt Lillith, Alistair or Sam from the story. Which leaves Ruby for her to possibly be as a possible Mafia. Nox has 1 out of 4 possible Mafia characters that she could be. You on the otherhand, with no proof of hints dropped yet could be any of the 4 possible mafia. If i had to take a wild guess, you dont want us to lynch you to find out that you are Ruby and then basically having Nox as a confirmed townie after all of this. It would really screw up the mafias plans i take it. Razz

I meant everyone killing each other in like if he was mafia, he could have been more quiet and just let the town fight over who to lynch and let the chaos reign from the kidnapping and what not. TIG if anything has tried to help subside the confusion with his anaylsis when he didnt have to. For now, that makes me think that he is innocent or at least helpful towards the town (possible surivior role?). I am not saying i trust him completely, but i trust him more than i do you at the moment.
Stebung wrote:Basically what I'm trying to say is. Yes I'm the most suspicious person here as of now but what else SOLID do you have against me other than Nox's lynch vote and relying on you guy's gut instincts =S
Aside from our suspicioun of you last round, a claim seemingly from an investigator role as to your guilt, your desperation and claiming that all these other people are actually guilty (when i know i am not for sure) not much i suppose Razz Its more than we have on any other player at this stage at the moment, so i dont see whats wrong with going with TIG's plan to lynch youto find out the truth one way or the other.

On the otherhand, what do you have as to your innocence and Nox's guilt but an elaborate and overly complicated conspiracy theory aimed at trying to kill the most suspicious person? Suspect
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 am

@TIG: I just thought it was weird that I was also part of that list with you & Nox. I think he added me for the heck of it. I admit that the hints I dropped about my identity might hav been too obscure etc so ppl proly don't trust me but I can't seem to find another reason for me to be on his suspicion list other than that I'm probably annoying him. XD
- Ok Stebung and his crap-tacular claims that he targeted Lucyfer. Was there any story on that part? I don't think so. Suspect I thought there would at least be SOMETHING there to support the claims and you don't strike me as Sam stebung.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:07 pm

I'm gonna ignore you all I'm hearing too much voices from everyone it's driving me nuts.

@TIG: If a lie detector could do what you said I'd have done it already. "I was not involved in any part of killing last night phase and I was not mentioned in the story". Try me and see if I'm telling the truth. Because it means I'm not Lilith, Alistair or Sam, the only possible baddie I can be is Ruby.

@Lenalesca: "I targeted Lucyfer last night and the result was positive or null effect for the town" If there is a lie detector here somewhere here then do this statement. This basically tells everyone I did target Lucyfer and was for the good of the town.

@Idle: Go trust Nox then. I have nothing more to say to you. It's the town's loss.

But before you guys lynch me I will do what I can to help the town.

The following people have claimed their genders now.

Tig: Well in that case, my character is male
Lena: I'm a dude too
Idle: Oh and my character is male as well.
Pyro: P.S. I'm a boy
Pongo: and im a guy (not that it would help anyone)
Lucyfer: im male btw



The following people have not or couldn't or I have missed it somewhere.

Mint.tea
Skeam
Nox


Can Skeam and Mint.tea tell me your genders please. Don't ask questions. Nox. This is your last vote change and I hope you can make it count.

Lynch Stebung if you are male
Lynch anyone else apart from TIG if you are female.

It's your last vote to prove your own innocence.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Stebung wrote:@Idle: Go trust Nox then. I have nothing more to say to you. It's the town's loss.
well i guess the lynch this phase will show us one way or another if i was wrong to trust Nox or not.
Stebung wrote:Try me and see if I'm telling the truth. Because it means I'm not Lilith, Alistair or Sam, the only possible baddie I can be is Ruby.
:huh: did you just basically admit you are ruby? Because if you werent any of the 4, you would just say you werent all of them and it would come up clean. Now it can come up clean as long as you are a townie or ruby (mafia possible) i think this is basically the slip up we were waiting for Smile It fits with his actions as well this past phsae if he is Ruby that he would try spouting all these illogical theories to try and save himself
Stebung wrote:Nox. This is your last vote change and I hope you can make it count.

Lynch Stebung if you are male
Lynch anyone else apart from TIG if you are female.

It's your last vote to prove your own innocence.
if she is the female townie (not saying she is, but hypothetically speaking) doesnt she have to effectively choose between telling the truth or lynching you (who she seems to want to lynch after something she found out last night) if she is a male character, then the point is moot XD but its quite sneaky of you Razz werent you going on about TIGs choices being biased or something :huh: all the questions you seem to want to ask her seem loaded in nature and not really that effective.

we can find out her gender from eliminating all the peoples answer about what gender they are. if we get everyone else saying that they are male, your question was a futile one to ask.
Stebung wrote:It's your last vote to prove your own innocence.
more deflection, shouldnt you be trying to prove your own innocence before you get Nox to prove hers to you and us? you were the one that stand accused and have done nothing to try and prove it wrong (in your last post you basically admitted to being ruby as well)

if nox is the lie detector and used it on something stebung said last night, it could be the reason for her lynching him perhaps? we still dont have anything from stebung as to prove his innocence and now he seems to have given up on coming up with any kind of sensible defense
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 pm

@Stebung
:O erm how was targeting me beneficial for the town?
so ur if not either of those ppl o_O therefore your power should have gone through
so tell me what did you learn?
(if you are trying to hint your role @__@ it mite just be cos im slow but im not getting it)

from what i see now we either kill steven or nox ^-^ one of them must be bad... unless somehow the mafia has manipulated both of them... either ways we get more info if we kill one of them
*eeny(nox) meeny(steven) miny(steven) moe(steven)* >Smile
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 pm

@everyone
Idlefingers wrote:
Stebung wrote:Try me and see if I'm telling the truth. Because it means I'm not Lilith, Alistair or Sam, the only possible baddie I can be is Ruby.
:huh: did you just basically admit you are ruby? Because if you werent any of the 4, you would just say you werent all of them and it would come up clean. Now it can come up clean as long as you are a townie or ruby (mafia possible) i think this is basically the slip up we were waiting for Smile It fits with his actions as well this past phsae if he is Ruby that he would try spouting all these illogical theories to try and save himself
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 pm

-_-||| ugh, was that really a trick statement Stebung?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Idlefingers wrote:@everyone
Idlefingers wrote:
Stebung wrote:Try me and see if I'm telling the truth. Because it means I'm not Lilith, Alistair or Sam, the only possible baddie I can be is Ruby.
:huh: did you just basically admit you are ruby? Because if you werent any of the 4, you would just say you werent all of them and it would come up clean. Now it can come up clean as long as you are a townie or ruby (mafia possible) i think this is basically the slip up we were waiting for Smile It fits with his actions as well this past phsae if he is Ruby that he would try spouting all these illogical theories to try and save himself
No I did not. I dropped a hint as to who I am in the first sentence. You obviously didn't pick that up. I left Ruby out for a reason. This is why I've been asking everyone's genders. You are really fast to pin it on that I'm Ruby tho. Which is strange. If you are gonna lynch me then lynch me please do not interfere.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Lucyfer wrote:@Stebung
:O erm how was targeting me beneficial for the town?
so ur if not either of those ppl o_O therefore your power should have gone through
so tell me what did you learn?
(if you are trying to hint your role @__@ it mite just be cos im slow but im not getting it)

from what i see now we either kill steven or nox ^-^ one of them must be bad... unless somehow the mafia has manipulated both of them... either ways we get more info if we kill one of them
*eeny(nox) meeny(steven) miny(steven) moe(steven)* >Smile
My power might not have been investigative you know. But it would not harm the town in anyway. Obviously I can't tell you what it is and what I found out about you. Maybe I didn't find out anything. Like I said it could've been something other than investigative.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Stebung wrote:Obviously I can't tell you what it is and what I found out about you.
why not o.o
should the town know? thats the point of investigative roles no?
so if you investigated me PLEASE SHARE @___@...
(i dont think you did... )
cos you are claiming im anti-town (im in the list with tig and nox and idle XD)
and i know what i am LOL
XD you are just being more and more suspicious
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Stebung wrote:No I did not. I dropped a hint as to who I am in the first sentence. You obviously didn't pick that up. I left Ruby out for a reason. This is why I've been asking everyone's genders. You are really fast to pin it on that I'm Ruby tho. Which is strange. If you are gonna lynch me then lynch me please do not interfere.
since i seem to be a bit slow here, why leave Ruby on the list then? its going to effect the lie detectors result one way or another. i have already lynched you, why you seem to anxious to make sure no one questions your posts seems like a mafia like play to me Suspect
Stebung wrote:I'm gonna ignore you all I'm hearing too much voices from everyone it's driving me nuts.
did you mean this? :huh: if so i guess that means you are claiming to be Anna.

Question to mint.tea and skeam: Do you believe stebungs claims of being Anna? If you dont lynch Stebung.


Last edited by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Idlefingers wrote:
Idlefingers wrote:
Stebung wrote:Nox. This is your last vote change and I hope you can make it count.



Lynch Stebung if you are male
Lynch anyone else apart from TIG if you are female.

It's your last vote to prove your own innocence.
if she is the female townie (not saying she is, but hypothetically speaking) doesnt she have to effectively choose between telling the truth or lynching you (who she seems to want to lynch after something she found out last night) if she is a male character, then the point is moot XD but its quite sneaky of you Razz werent you going on about TIGs choices being biased or something :huh: all the questions you seem to want to ask her seem loaded in nature and not really that effective.

I am asking her GENDER only. Tell me how else she's supposed to answer? I don't know why you are so trusting towards Nox's choice. Because after all. It's just a lynch vote from a silenced player. The theories are necessary in figuring out what happened why do you dismiss every single one of them instead of putting in your own theory like others are doing? Basically I think you are helping Nox and pinning it on me no matter what.


Idlefingers wrote:we can find out her gender from eliminating all the peoples answer about what gender they are. if we get everyone else saying that they are male, your question was a futile one to ask.
Stebung wrote:It's your last vote to prove your own innocence.
more deflection, shouldnt you be trying to prove your own innocence before you get Nox to prove hers to you and us? you were the one that stand accused and have done nothing to try and prove it wrong (in your last post you basically admitted to being ruby as well)
I did not admit I am Ruby if you get my hint. But you didn't. And I EXPECTED that everyone might claim male. But i cannot tell you why I'm asking everyone this or else I will be mod killed. Either lynch me and STFU or slow down and think everything through. Why else would I ask everyone else's gender when I know perfectly they could be lying?!?

Idlefingers wrote:if nox is the lie detector and used it on something stebung said last night, it could be the reason for her lynching him perhaps? we still dont have anything from stebung as to prove his innocence and now he seems to have given up on coming up with any kind of sensible defense
Oh Nox is now a lie detector? Now you are pushing it too far. How is it possible that you know what powers or even alignment Nox is on? Lie detecting is a day phase action. So if I did lie she would, or ANYONE WITH LIE DETECTING would have lynched me one day one given to how suspicious I am. I have a lot of defenses but you just refuse to listen to them and you just dismiss them as "don't make sense" or "don't understand" or "he's trying to save himself". Enjoy what you are doing while you can. You'll see what I'm doing when Mint.tea and Skeam and Nox have answered.


Last edited by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Lucyfer wrote:
Stebung wrote:Obviously I can't tell you what it is and what I found out about you.
why not o.o
should the town know? thats the point of investigative roles no?
so if you investigated me PLEASE SHARE @___@...
(i dont think you did... )
cos you are claiming im anti-town (im in the list with tig and nox and idle XD)
and i know what i am LOL
XD you are just being more and more suspicious

Because I can't say anything like "I'm the investigator and I investigated you" because I will be mod killed for that. And like I said investigation is not the only thing I can do. I did not say you were anti town I said you were suspicious with your unhelpfulness to the town. What have you contributed to the town other than trying to lynch me like Idle? Have you tried to figure out what is going on rather than going for the easy option of lynching me? NO.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:25 pm

1 - You seem to have a problem in understanding what the word IF means. You did it with TIG's post as well. I said IF she was a lie detector.
2 - Calm down, your temper tantrums make you sound like a 5 year old
3 - At the moment its your theory on whats happening vs what other people seem to think have been happened. So far the merits of the other peoples argument outweigh your own and theories merits and your resent plunge into this whinyness seems like you have run out of options.
4 - If after sKeam and Mint.Tea have replied and posted if they believe your claim to be Anna or not, i will Unlynch you. Till then why dont you try growing up.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm

I dunno about you but he's not the only one growing weary of Lucyfer's posts...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:36 pm

@Lucyfer - either contribute something to the discussion which is useful or lynch whoever you think is most suspicious and be quiet till you do have something to say

these arguments about whose theory is right and whose is insane have been going around in circles for way too long. we have an easy way to see who is right simply by lynching off either stebung and nox. we should just make a decision and end this madness (no i am not mafia, im just sick of this debate going in circles with no end in sight, if stebung is mafia we know nox was telling the truth, if stebung is innocent we know that nox was lying and that her and myself are guilty.)

Question to mint.tea and skeam: Do you believe stebungs claims of being Anna? If you dont lynch Stebung.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Honestly....

http://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com/mafia-f16/round-15-supernatural-mafia-lucifer-rising-t697-125.htm#17410

skeam wrote:I may aswell join the bandwagon and say im a guy as well

Finally found it.You missed it you eunuch.I'm a male :rolleyes:

lol.I don't buy Stebungs story also .. he could be Ruby or Anna for now it looks like it.I want to see what he seems to have install.....

*grabs popcorn and takes a seat*

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 30
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:52 pm

So you think Nox & Stebung are at each other's throats to confuse the town and provide great entertainment?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Ok so it leaves us with Mint.tea and Nox now.

Tig: Well in that case, my character is male
Lena: I'm a dude too
Idle: Oh and my character is male as well.
Pyro: P.S. I'm a boy
Pongo: and im a guy (not that it would help anyone)
Lucyfer: im male btw
Skeam: I may aswell join the bandwagon and say im a guy as well



Who's left......

Mint.tea
Nox


@Idle: It's really annoying when absolutely everyone in the town is against me and I'm being setup with this fked up silence lynch. I basically have to respond to everything single post from everyone how my own theories and defenses doesn't add up. It can be very depressing and frustrating because I'm trying the best I can to not reveal myself. I could go out the easy way and get myself lynched like you said, after all it's either I'm lying or Nox is lying. But I won't. I refuse to be setup by some silent lynch.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm

hypothetically speaking then stebung, why wouldnt the mafia just kidnap you? you would have been silenced and unable to defend yourself adequately and then they wouldnt have to deal with all this as well i would think Hmm
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Idlefingers wrote:hypothetically speaking then stebung, why wouldnt the mafia just kidnap you? you would have been silenced and unable to defend yourself adequately and then they wouldnt have to deal with all this as well i would think Hmm

I wish they did so it saves me the trouble of role claiming and just vote who ever I don't like. Cos people will think I've found out something and they will definitely believe me and lynch who ever I choose to lynch even if it fucks the town over.

Or

I've found out something about someone and I just happened to be kidnapped and I'm trying everything I can to pin it against this one person I've found out to be guilty.

Or

I'm the mafia this is a genius plan that I came up with the frame someone.

And now Idle I ask you "What if you tried to help the town last night and the next day the first thing that happened is that a player you didn't doubt for a second in the first day happens to be kidnapped and she's lynching you? What would you have done? Would you go down the easy way and die and left that person be lynched later or would you do whatever you can within your power to find out who the mafia are and defend yourself?"

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 pm

T__T i wanted to know what he did to me okay?
but i'll shut up for now
call me if you want me to post something...

(i'm going to say again what i said before - i think obviously this round we either lynch steven or nox cos that the only way we get any conclusive evidence
although it would be nice for nox to cast her final lynch)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Hmm, all this reading is crazy.
But yeah, isn't there a possibility Stebung IS Ruby, and that something about his role means that he has to find Sam to join forces to create another anti-town group (something along those lines anyway).

Because I'm sure somewhere I read - under Ruby's character description:
"By the fourth season, she has won Sam's trust and begins training him to kill demons with his powers."
So, if Stebung is Ruby, he has investigative skills (only to locate Sam) to convert him to mafia or something...

Well something along those lines.

Lynch Stebung
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Stebung wrote:I wish they did so it saves me the trouble of role claiming and just vote who ever I don't like. Cos people will think I've found out something and they will definitely believe me and lynch who ever I choose to lynch even if it fucks the town over.
as it has been said before, there were multiple points as to why people seem to be more inclined to go with lynching you. as it has been said, if nox is trying to frame you, she is being awfully short sighted and will be gone the next day phase
Stebung wrote:I've found out something about someone and I just happened to be kidnapped and I'm trying everything I can to pin it against this one person I've found out to be guilty.
i dont follow, how is this a reason as to why they didnt kidnap you?
Stebung wrote:I'm the mafia this is a genius plan that I came up with the frame someone.
The plan doesnt seem so genius to me with all the arguments going in circles at the moment over it. :idk: again how is this a reason as to why they didnt kidnap you?
Stebung wrote:And now Idle I ask you "What if you tried to help the town last night
by targeting lucyfer :huh:
Stebung wrote:the next day the first thing that happened is that a player you didn't doubt for a second in the first day happens to be kidnapped and she's lynching you?
if you didnt doubt her last phase, then the only reason you are saying she is mafia now is because she is fingering you as mafia. now it could be because she has found out something about you or it could be that she is commiting a short sighted mafia plan by trying just to lynch off 1 townie in you. lynching off mafia for 1 townie, the mafia would lose, so it wouldnt make sense for her to do :idk: at least thats how i see it, i could be mistaken though
Stebung wrote:What would you have done? Would you go down the easy way and die and left that person be lynched later
Isnt that basically what you did last round Razz
Stebung wrote:would you do whatever you can within your power to find out who the mafia are and defend yourself?"
i would do whatever is in my power, but i would try to prove my own innocence before i went around attacking others as possibly being mafia (like you have with myself, tig, lucy)

Would like to hear more input from Pyro+Salt and Pongobear on what happened
@Mint Tea:Do you believe stebungs claims of being Anna? If you dont lynch Stebung.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:43 pm

just to make sure mint.tea, you do not buy stebungs claim of being anna at all, correct?
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Lynch vote count:
Stebung - 2/6 Votes - (Idlefingers, Mint.Tea)
That Indian Guy - 1/6 Votes - (Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Pongobear
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- Stebung
- That Indian Guy
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm

unlynch TIG

LYNCH STEBUNG

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:06 pm

mint.tea wrote:Hmm, all this reading is crazy.
But yeah, isn't there a possibility Stebung IS Ruby, and that something about his role means that he has to find Sam to join forces to create another anti-town group (something along those lines anyway).

Because I'm sure somewhere I read - under Ruby's character description:
"By the fourth season, she has won Sam's trust and begins training him to kill demons with his powers."
So, if Stebung is Ruby, he has investigative skills (only to locate Sam) to convert him to mafia or something...

Well something along those lines.

Lynch Stebung

Answer the question. Are you male or female? And if you've been reading my posts at all I am not who you think I am. Now you just sound like you are trying to lynch me ASAP.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Tig: Well in that case, my character is male
Lena: I'm a dude too
Idle: Oh and my character is male as well.
Pyro: P.S. I'm a boy
Pongo: and im a guy (not that it would help anyone)
Lucyfer: im male btw
Skeam: I may aswell join the bandwagon and say im a guy as well
Nox: male



Who's left......

Mint.tea

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:12 pm

@Idlefingers
Well, isn't that answered by my lynch vote?
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm

from what i have seen in past games, mint.tea has never been one to vote rashly or try to go for the quick lynch (we practically had to beg her to go along with edwins rush lynch vote plan last round Razz)

so you have gone from saying that nox is guilty and then tig is guilty, followed by me being guilty and now it seems you are saying that mint.tea is lying? :huh:

@mint.tea Just making sure, so that stebung doesnt try to squirm his way out of the situation he has put himself in. Stebung is Ruby people Smile

(if he ends up innocent, which i doubt, but if he does we got candidate in Nox, myself and Mint.tea for the next phase to take out)
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm

@Pyro, TIG (and I would say Nox - but she can't respond)
Do you think the character Ruby would be in this game? Just to confirm.

@Stebung
What gender do you claim? That is what I'd like to know first. (Unless you have, and I've missed it in the walls of text)
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:21 pm

@Everyone
Stebung being the Ruby character is a theory. I'm not sure. Hence the asking of people.
This is based on my deductions IF everyone has claimed the correct gender.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:23 pm

mint.tea wrote:@Stebung
What gender do you claim? That is what I'd like to know first. (Unless you have, and I've missed it in the walls of text)

Why are you so hesitant in telling everyone your gender? Someone has already figured out who I am I guess you can go back and read a bit. I will ask you again. Are you male or female?

@Idle: I thought you understood me and what I'm trying to do but clearly you didn't. I'll explain everything once mint.tea has told me her gender.

_________________
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 30
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum