Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:59 am

AHHHHHHHHHHH STEBUNG ITS 11 PPL IN THE GAME NOT 14!!!

Thanks for that Nox.I reckon we'd be able to find who's suspicious by the way ppl will end up posting anyway.But i dont belive Dr Frankenstein to be the cult leader.


Vote No lynch .Close your eyes and go to sleep...

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 28
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 am

Nox Noctis wrote:Another thing is, wouldnt revealing your characters be a slight disadvantage to the town? I mean the Cult would be able to know the characters and start converting the less suspicious ones?
Wasnt the reason i suggested it if you refer back to my post. Its just a stall tactic (like the no lynch) in order for us to eliminate the converted townies while we search for the cult leader

[quote="Nox Noctis"]Like Soul Eater Evans for an example, he's the main protagonist from what we know and we might dismiss that fact he's "omg cannot be cult cause hes Maka's weapon" and the Cult might use that as an advantage.[quote]He was also infected with the Black Blood after his fight with Crona and went quite "insane" and almost fell completely to the madness, so i wouldnt rule him out just because he is one of the main characters.

Stein, Soul, Crona, Justin Law etc are all possible candidates for "kinda good characters" who could be the cult leader.

No Lynch

EDIT: Damn, i got ninja'd by skeam Razz
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 am

I dont see why I shouldnt reveal since i have no powers.

So... Im a litle girl... Maka...

and I chose No Lynch
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 am

Lynch Count:
No Lynch - (Creature124, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Stebung, Nox Noctis, Lenalesca, sKeam) No Lynch

Yet to vote:
- Mint.Tea
- Reznor
- Hods Sorrow
- Kagerouhi
- Idlefingers

It is now Night One, people with Night Actions send them in Smile

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:14 pm

All of Shibusen had gathered to welcome the new arrival of their newest student, Crono Gorgon. She took a look around to see as Death the Kid was being restrained by both Liz & Patty as he tried to stick another screw through the other side of Dr Steins head in order to make it more symmetrical. Black Star was making a pig of himself at the buffet while his partner Tsubaki was apologizing to everyone for the mess he was creating. Maka was trying to convince Soul to dance with her, but thankfully for him, Spirit, Makas father, blissfully came along to ask for a dance and was shot down immediately, allowing him to make a quick get away from Maka.

Everyone was having fun, when suddenly the room went pitch black, as people were suddenly confused and dazed as to what was going on. There was a scream of pain. "Everyone remain calm" Marie said as she tried to get the lights back on.

With the lights back on, Marie examined to see if everyone was okay.

Everyone looked fine...

But all was not fine, as one of the party goers felt a strange madness overcome them.
Active List:
00 - Mint.Tea
01 - Stebung
02 - Reznor
03 - Hods Sorrow
04 - Nox Noctis
05 - Kagerouhi
06 - Idlefingers
07 - xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
08 - sKeam
09 - Lenalesca
10 - Creature124

It is now Day Two. You may begin posting again.

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Okay guys, if you choose to reveal your role - which is completely up to you at this point, unless someone really wants to advocate for role-reveal - and the night story that Vin types up even remotely hints that your character is involved/was converted to the cult, understand that you're going to get lynch-voted like cavemen high on drugs going apeshit.

I'm not a fan of role-reveal, if only because it takes the fun out of the game, but if someone has a strong case for it or is certain that they know which character will be cult leader, you're more than welcome to speak up and make your case.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 27
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm

scratch i really thought someone would have attempted to claim the power role by now. Was hoping to catch someone out through that, but since basically everyone has posted and hasnt, guess that plan was a bust Sad

looking at the story, it has told us all the characters in the story:
Crona
Death the kid
Liz
Patty
Dr Stein - sKeam
Black Star
Tsubaki
Maka - Hods Sorrow
Soul - Stebung
Spirit
Marie

All are basically good characters. Though Dr Stein, Soul, Crona have a fairly decent chance to be the Cult Leader, if the series is anything to go by. If it ever looks like Stein, Maka or Soul have been infected, we should kill them immediately. Even though we still dont have much to go on, either this phase or next phase for sure i think we should start lynching, because while the odds may increase of us lynching a converted or cult leader, we also increase the chances of losing the game, as allowing the cult enough time to build and a few bad lynch decisions is all it takes for 1 player (cult leader) to beat us all in this game.
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:55 am

sKeam wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHH STEBUNG ITS 11 PPL IN THE GAME NOT 14!!!

Thanks for that Nox.I reckon we'd be able to find who's suspicious by the way ppl will end up posting anyway.But i dont belive Dr Frankenstein to be the cult leader.


Vote No lynch .Close your eyes and go to sleep...

Don't think stein is leader? Orly? Ugh, nightphase story was as unhelpful as i thought it wud be.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 am

From the story I think it was probably soul or spirit that were infected or that spirit is the cult leader and infected soul
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 am

lol......That was a........... random story..
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
I'm not a fan of role-reveal, if only because it takes the fun out of the game,but if someone has a strong case for it or is certain that they know which character will be cult leader, you're more than welcome to speak up and make your case.
I concur with this!
Lenalesca wrote:
Don't think stein is leader? Orly? Ugh, nightphase story was as unhelpful as i thought it wud be.
Yeah....................

Hmmmmmmmm it does look like all the characters have been mentioned in the story (haven't listed them out myself though)... and i had a skim through wiki and it looks like there isn't a actual "bad guy" in this series?? I might go look again later.I dunno if the cult leader got two characters at the start now since they have a 'townie' character ... so it could be anyone of you Suspect

I have to somewhat agree with Reznor, if someone 120% does look like they got converted, we should lynch them off since we dunno who the cult leader is atm (i feel lame kinda not doing anything..)and it could give us clues later on based on who interacted with them in past night phase stories.But ill be more keen to do so tomorrow if no one has anything strong yet.

Anywayz.I like i said before,tomorrow might be the last time im keen to no lynch again.Im 90% keen to do it today atm, after i feel ppl have posted enough today.Since i'd still be a stab in the dark for me personally :S .

Then tomorrow the story should help us narrow things down even more.By then we should get our hanging ropes ready...

@Kagerouhi. Um... hello???




Should we vote lynch or no lynch this day phase??

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 28
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 am

Getting hard aint it?
From the story, it seems that the town power role took an epic fail in the night phase, since nothing got mentioned at all in the story. At this moment, we have a 2 out of 9 chance of getting the cult, the odds arent really that high. As skeam suggested, another no lynch day phase could be a better choice then accidently lynching a townie, by looking at the stats below....

At the moment the standings are..
2 cult
9 townies

If we take the lynching path, we have a high chance of getting a townie instead which would make the standings by the end of the day phase... (we will have a total of 10 players)
2 cult
8 townies

And then after the night phase..
3 cult
7 townies

OR

We go with NO LYNCH, then the standings for the next day would be.. (still 11 players because of no lynch)
3 cult
8 townies


Does it make any sense? What are your thoughts? btw stats isn't my forte

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 am

well as far as i can tell, your stats make sense, so maybe stats is your forte Razz

I think their is a great risk with both choices at the moment (no lynch/random lynch)

no lynch - yes we would start the next day with 3 cult/8 town but if the price we pay for a bad lynch will be ever worse as it will mean the day after that it be 4 cult/6 town and with little infor gained from the story it isnt a position i really want to be in to be honest

random lynch - we only have a 2/10 chance of getting a cult member, but as for the getting info from the stories goes, it looks like it wont be as much of a help as it was in previous rounds. so if we make a bad lynch we will start off the next day 3 cult/7 town, but hopefully we will have some more information to go on.

but as i said, both options arent that appealing to me Sad but the longer we put off finding the cult leader, the worse it will be for us Shocked and we cant forget we have to kill the converted cult members afterwards as well i take it Neutral

at the moment, skeam seems the most suspicious to me, for now lynch skeam
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 am

I'm going with no lynch again as I'm not entirely keen in taking my chances. 3:8 ratio or 3/11 percentage of hitting a cult member is markedly more than 2:9 or 2/11 percentage, assuming successful conversion tonight. I also don't have anyone that stands out to me as being very suspicious at this point, so I don't want to go on any false leads.

Also would like a chance for the townie with the power role to successfully do something during the night so that we can figure out what the power actually is and go from there, but that might not be possible before we start lynching.

Vote for no lynch. Thanks.


EDIT: Sorry, my mistake. Technically the percentages are out of 10, since you know yourself if you are townie or not. If you know you yourself are innocent, and you don't know at all who is guilty, everyone has a 10% chance of getting lynched. With 2 cults, 8 townies and yourself, assuming you are a townie, today you have a 20% chance of getting a cult member. That's 1 in 5. With no lynch, assuming successful conversion, day three you will have 30% chance, which is almost 1 in 3. Hence I think we should start lynching tomorrow.


EDIT #2: Also, it might be good to watch out for people who are eager to lynch off others. If you're a cult, it doesn't matter who you lynch so long as they're not cult. It's a lot easier for cult to win the game if you lynch off townies than keep going for this no lynch thing, so this could be something for us townies to keep in mind as well.

Sorry I keep editting. I caught a cold and I'm not 100% coherent right now.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 27
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:30 am

Hmmm if the night phase stories are like this everyday it's not much help with role revealing. And the power role was not really mentioned at all.

Can I hear from kagerouhi and mint.tea please? You guys have been really quiet.

I go for no lynch as well. The situation now is not much better than day one except there is one more cult. I don't want to lynch off someone based on what we have now. It's not enough.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Idlefingers wrote:
at the moment, skeam seems the most suspicious to me, for now lynch skeam

LOL WRONG......... Suspect

Hmmmmmmmm I get where youre coming from since we're just sitting ducks now..But acknowledge what LCP said.. i guess Anyway I trust that by tomorrow we should have some sort of idea who to lynch.I believe most of us are good enough to figure shit out quickly as shown in previous games..and 3 anti-towns should be plenty to work with too and isnt too dangerous of an amount imo.

I still wanna hear from everyone else and what they wanna do.

:cheers: sunny rendeer Sleep cherry drunken

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 28
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 pm

i dislike going for a no lynch again, because it feels like we arent getting anything done to me. but the odds still arent adequate enough for me to risk a lynching, though i am quite wary of skeam (40% i guess for similar reasons to idle, with his lpay style changing a bit the start of this day) and slightly of nox (20% because it feels like she isnt/cant saying something to me) and would lynch off kagerouhi for just not playing the game at the moment Neutral

but for now, id go with a no lynch but i am willing to lynch a candidate if an appropriate case can be made.
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:42 pm

The story was quite ambiguous, but it seems that one of Maka, Soul and Spirit may have gotten infected.
According to the statistics, it does seem like we should wait another night.

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
EDIT #2: Also, it might be good to watch out for people who are eager to lynch off others. If you're a cult, it doesn't matter who you lynch so long as they're not cult. It's a lot easier for cult to win the game if you lynch off townies than keep going for this no lynch thing, so this could be something for us townies to keep in mind as well.
The only person I see that has lynched someone is Idlefingers - and this was before the edit. I suppose I can't really accuse them at the moment though.

Because of the odds, I believe that going no lynch should be okay for the meantime.
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:13 pm

I'm not sure that going no lynch is the best idea since each night the cult grows
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Well its basically same in both ways, you either have less townies more cult (easier to pick out in a way i guess) or more townies and less cult (harder to pick out).

If the majority is going for no lynch, then i will also.

No lynch

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by kagerouhi on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 pm

sorry guys ==|| uni just started again ... and *dies*

no lynch as people have already stated, the stats aren't very good. There's just too much risk in lynching a townie off when we need the numbers to win.

i generally dislike no lynch and role reveal

no lynch because i hate just sitting there and doing nothing but it seems it cant be helped this time round

and role reveal because yeah it does make things less interesting
avatar
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Age : 28
Location : 蜻蛉天
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile http://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Lynch Count:
No Lynch - 6 Votes - (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Stebung, Reznor, Mint.Tea, Nox Noctis, Kagerouhi) No Lynch
sKeam - 1 Vote - (Idlefingers)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Hods Sorrow
- Lenalesca
- sKeam

It is now Night Two, people with Night Actions send them in Smile

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Shibusen was alive with rumors that the Asura's encasement was beginning to weaken and his madness was starting to leak out to the people who were at the party.

Everyone was doing their own investigation in order to track down who was behind the panic during the party the night before. Everyone except for one that is. He knew precisely how the Asuras madness had been leaked out...

As he crept up on his next unsuspecting victim...he was greatly pleased with himself, now that he has got his second minion
Active List:
00 - Mint.Tea
01 - Stebung
02 - Reznor
03 - Hods Sorrow
04 - Nox Noctis
05 - Kagerouhi
06 - Idlefingers
07 - xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
08 - sKeam
09 - Lenalesca
10 - Creature124

It is now Day Three. You may begin posting again.

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:29 pm

see told you it wasnt a good idea not to lynch some one we didn't gain anything
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 pm

...thanks Mod/TIG.
That gave away a lot of information.
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:52 pm

It's not about gaining information through the stories - it's been proven through the ending of night one/start of day two that we won't get anything and there's no point holding out for anything special.

The point is to increase our chances of winning - the more people that stay alive, the more chances the town has of winning as we have more people on our side.

I think today is safe to vote - I don't know what people think about voting off the inactive people. Not likely to be targeted by cult but that really depends on who the cult leader is, and it's doing us a disservice if all the inactive people aren't being targeted.

I'd like to lynch Idlefingers for now, unless everyone is on a consensus to vote for someone inactive.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 27
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Well we did at least learn that the cult leader is a guy. Which narrows down the suspects to:

Death the kid
Dr Stein - sKeam
Black Star
Soul - Stebung
Spirit

Since we know the Cult Leader is a guy and one of those being skeam, who was suspicious last day phase as well, makes him a more likely suspect to me than Idlefingers. Dont really see the reason why LCP voted for her, though i guess she has her own. But for now lynch skeam
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Power role took another Epic Fail.

Taking a look at the standings..

day three
3 cult
8 townie

if we get cult..
2 cult
8 townie

if we get townie..
3 cult ----> after night phase --> 4 cult
7 townie --> --> 6 townie

Therefore I agree along with LCP that lynching should be now or never, at least now we have a higher chance of nailing a cult member.

I have a point that I just thought of.. The cult's main aim is to convert as many members (the majority of the population). If I was the cult, I would start converting the quieter members first, because the town itself wouldn't sacrifice a townie lynch during the day phase. Since this isn't a normal game of mafia, being inactive is not as much as a liability in this game (which is basically no deaths and a toss between which side has the more members). Do you guys understand what I am trying to say?


So the question is, what is the chance of the less vocal players being a part of the cult?

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm going to Lynch stebung because of those that have role revealed him and me are the most likely to have been converted and I know I havent been
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:I'm going to Lynch stebung because of those that have role revealed him and me are the most likely to have been converted and I know I havent been

1. Why would people who role revealed be more likely to be converted?

2. Why should people believe what you said? You basically said "People who role revealed are more likely to be converted so people trust me and lynch off this other person who has the equal chance of being converted as me". Just wtf is your point?

3. And yeah of course you know you haven't been converted just cos you said so. Claiming something is hardly evidence. Especially the self-claiming kind.

And yeah btw you fail I haven't been converted.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Hmmmmm.... well the only thing we learnt last night was someone got converted and the cult leader is a male, which is better than no story in a sense.And yeah i am Dr Stein i may be evil-ish in the series.. but yeah...

@Nox:All of us have the same chance of being part of the cult now..But considering the context of where we are now , i'd say its 76.75% likely in my view :S .

@Hods..ugh there like no logic in that... anyone can say that at this point... I could say the same about you and you can say the same about me...So it really dosent help does it? scratch

Nox has a good point but im not gonna rush into anything just yet...

TBH before anything,i want to hear form Kageoruhi and Creature first.What course of action should we take?Anything please...


Last edited by sKeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 28
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Lynch Count:
Idlefingers - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)
sKeam - 1 Vote (Reznor)
Stebung - 1 Vote (Hods Sorrow)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Idlefingers
- Kagerouhi
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- sKeam
- Stebung

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Stebung wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:I'm going to Lynch stebung because of those that have role revealed him and me are the most likely to have been converted and I know I havent been

1. Why would people who role revealed be more likely to be converted?

2. Why should people believe what you said? You basically said "People who role revealed are more likely to be converted so people trust me and lynch off this other person who has the equal chance of being converted as me". Just wtf is your point?

3. And yeah of course you know you haven't been converted just cos you said so. Claiming something is hardly evidence. Especially the self-claiming kind.

And yeah btw you fail I haven't been converted.

If you read my post properly youd know I said soul and spirit were likely to have been converted but Maka(me) was also a possibility from what the first nights events said. I cant really vote for spirit because I dont know who he is.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Like I said. You failed. Your theory and logic doesn't make sense cos I'm not converted. Now get this info into your head. Before you lynch off a townie and fucks it up for all of us.

You cannot deduce who is mafia for sure as of now because the stories were not helpful and not all the players have posted yet. Sure there will be someone who look like they've been converted. I fit in that category cos I just happened to be a male character and you won't even fkn know that if I haven't role revealed. So really use your head. I did not role reveal just to get lynched off by people. Keep that in mind.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by creature124 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 pm

I dunno. I'm all for lynching an inactive - even though I am one, and saying this incriminates me, if I was the cult leader (and I'm not...) I would be posting sporadically, just enough to stay under the radar, but not so little that I get called out on it.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 am

does anyone else think stebung takes these games too seriously
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 am

I still think that Skeam/Stein is the cult leader, I want to point out that people that have revealed their roles or not, both have the same possibility of being converted, and I think if the cult leader is smart they he will nab the more experienced players, hence be wary of them and who they lynch. I do think that Stebung is being a tad paranoid tho and that usually happens when he's anti-town and got pinned by another player...
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 am

well so far we know that the cult leader is male character and that he has converted 2 other people so far (no clue who or what gender)

as it stands now, my top 3 suspects for lynch candidates are:
>skeam
>nox noctis
>stebung

@lenalesca, i do think you have a point there, that the cult leader would go after the better players, making their life easier in order to win the game, but its also possible that they go after the average/bad players thinking that we know the better players are more likely to get converted and then we do their work for them, by lynching them out of paranoia :S

@LCP you did say that a cult member would try to get a lynch the previous day, as it would be advantageous to them, but a no lynch isnt that much of a compromise for them either i would think, as it means they are safe from death for that phase. so i dont know if you can tell if a person is cult based on if they decided to lynch last phase or not.

also can i ask what reason you have voted against me for or is it just similar reasons to the last game?
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:59 am

@lenalesca, i do think you have a point there, that the cult leader would go after the better players, making their life easier in order to win the game, but its also possible that they go after the average/bad players thinking that we know the better players are more likely to get converted and then we do their work for them, by lynching them out of paranoia :S

Thats exactly what I pointed out. Since you have a list of suspects I suggest you cast a lynch vote, because from my point of view, it looks like your stalling and waiting to see who has the most votes then bandwagon them later. Cause atm it seems that the other players are deciding on whether to go for Stebung or sKeam. By listing them on your suspect list you can easily bandwagon and say "You can't hold bandwagoning against me! I stated that they are suspicious!! rararaaa".

Unless those two are part of your cult, and you just wanna get rid of me Razz therefore your gonna try and get me lynched this day phase lol.

Since we know from night phase that the cult leader is male. Why don't we lynch one of the revealed male characters? In that sense, if they were townie it wouldnt make much loss since we are heading the right direction XD.
Anyway I think Steven would have a better chance at cult, because when he plays anti-town he usually gets frazzled like as if he has PMS or smthing Razz.

Lynch Stebung

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 am

Nox Noctis wrote:Since you have a list of suspects I suggest you cast a lynch vote, because from my point of view, it looks like your stalling and waiting to see who has the most votes then bandwagon them later. Cause atm it seems that the other players are deciding on whether to go for Stebung or sKeam. By listing them on your suspect list you can easily bandwagon and say "You can't hold bandwagoning against me! I stated that they are suspicious!! rararaaa".
I guess you could think i am doing that and to an extent i probably am. I mean i do want to go for a successful lynch this phase, and while i have my own suspects, it would be better if other people have similar suspects as to confirm my own suspicions on some of them. I realize that last phase the odds werent as good at getting a lynch as last phase, but i still think we should have gone for a lynch.

also, while i am suspicious of you 3 the most, i am not sure which of you is the cult leader, who i still think should be our main priority to lynch, as they can keep converting players each night if we dont.
Nox Noctis wrote:Unless those two are part of your cult, and you just wanna get rid of me Razz therefore your gonna try and get me lynched this day phase lol.
Nice accusation, no good though. My character is a girl Razz And i dont see why i shouldnt be suspicious of you, at this stage, no one is a confirmed townie and as pointed out by reznor before, you do seem to be hiding something from the rest of us Suspect
Nox Noctis wrote:Since we know from night phase that the cult leader is male. Why don't we lynch one of the revealed male characters? In that sense, if they were townie it wouldnt make much loss since we are heading the right direction XD.
By that reasoning, we should have just started lynching last phase Razz

but just because nox thinks its suspicious that i listed suspects but didnt vote for anyone, id like to lynch nox noctis for now, if only to try and find out what it is you seem to be hiding from us. Though like i said before, im not against lynching skeam or stebung this phase either. go on nox, accuse me of being a cult member now because of it, i am just following your advice on voting off someone on my list Razz

question at everyone - while the power townie role seems to have been quite useless the last 2 night phases, anyone have any idea as to what kind of power they might have?
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 pm

scratch I dont get this whole Stebung PMS = Bad Guy. If i remember correctly, in the KHR round when he was the mastermind behind everything, he was calm for most of the game if anything. So i am not sure why people seem to think its an adequate reason. If anything, the people who want him gone seem like those who think he is an easy victim for a lynch to me at the moment.

somethings i want to hear about before i cast my lynch vote this phase though:
@LCP - What was the reasoning behind your lynch against Idle?
@Mint.Tea - You seem to be flying quite under the radar, popping up only enough to be seen every now and again, what is your opinion on what/who we should go after this phase? Its the 3rd day, you must have some kind of opinion as to who to go after.
@Kagerouhi/Creature124 - Start posting opinions on what we should do or id be tempted to lynch you off for inactivity, which in a game like this is quite convenient for a cult leader i would think while the others tear each other apart
@skeam - Who are your top 3 suspects at the moment?
@Nox/Lenalesca/Stebung - If you were the cult leader, who would be the first 2 people you would have converted?
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Lynch Count:
Idlefingers - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)
sKeam - 1 Vote (Reznor)
Stebung - 2 Vote (Hods Sorrow, Nox Noctis)
Nox Noctis - 1 Vote (Idlefingers)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Kagerouhi
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- sKeam
- Stebung

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:34 pm

I still think the cult leader would at least try to do a balanced-out thing, like have 1 average player & a good one because stupid players or inactive ones tend to draw lynches to themselves? like how we want to lynch the inactive ones even though there's no proof of anything.
Stebung has a history of getting all swearing etc when he's under suspicion, otherwise he's cool.
@Reznor: well i wud have converted u (lol) and possibly mint.tea cos of her good-girl image.
At this point I'm either going for stebung or skeam although character-wise I'd say if Stebung's anti-town he's a 'converted' and not the 'converter'...
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Lenalesca wrote:Stebung has a history of getting all swearing etc when he's under suspicion, otherwise he's cool.
yeah, normally stebung gets "hormonal" when he is put on the backfoot and under scrutiny. whether he is town or anti-town. seems to be a defense mechanism with him Razz
Lenalesca wrote:@Reznor: well i wud have converted u (lol) and possibly mint.tea cos of her good-girl image.
Awww i should take that as a compliment, i think. Razz
Lenalesca wrote:At this point I'm either going for stebung or skeam although character-wise I'd say if Stebung's anti-town he's a 'converted' and not the 'converter'...
You believe skeam or another of the male characters is more likely to be the leader rather than Soul, even though he was infected with the black blood?
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:23 pm

TIG mentions 'insanity' from Asura being the spreading infection, the black blood stuff is from Medusa. Stein is the one influenced by insanity in anime so yeah I believe right now Skeam/stein is on my list of 'get rid of' higher than stebung/soul. But then again since TIG knew I know the anime of Soul Eater like the back of my hand...he might have made it random, I don't know.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Thats true, though you could make a case for most of the guys being the one driven insane with madness. (I thought the Black blood was just a different form of the asura madness which medusa had harnessed?) Also wasnt stein infected with the same kind of madness by crona as soul was? (If i was at home, id check it myself lol)

Death the kid - Symmetrical OCD
Dr Stein - Was infected with it in the series
Black Star - his clan had gone insane and he almost did as well in his fight against mifune (when he almost chose the path of the demon)
Soul - Infected with the black blood
Spirit - Depression over maka being mad at him? Razz
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Crona was sent by medusa to use something on marie that will INCREASE the effect of insanity originally from Asura on stein so Marie was actually the one doing the infecting on stein later although it was unintentional. I thought blackstar's clan was just evil ass not insane...yeah soul, i find no case there actually...how strange. For now I vote Skeam
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:does anyone else think stebung takes these games too seriously
Is this supposed to be your answer to my questions to you? How I play the game has nothing to do with why you accused me. Explain your reasoning again and actually make sense this time. Just because I'm male doesn't cut it. As you said yourself a girl could have been converted on day one so it does not make lynching a guy any better.

Lenalesca wrote: I do think that Stebung is being a tad paranoid tho and that usually happens when he's anti-town and got pinned by another player...
Does me questioning hods = me being paranoid? If you understand why the fuck he lynched me please tell me cos I don't know.

Nox Noctis wrote:Since we know from night phase that the cult leader is male. Why don't we lynch one of the revealed male characters? In that sense, if they were townie it wouldnt make much loss since we are heading the right direction XD.
Anyway I think Steven would have a better chance at cult, because when he plays anti-town he usually gets frazzled like as if he has PMS or smthing Razz.

Lynch Stebung

Remember the 5 day limit. There are 5 male characters there you won't have time to lynch them off one by one to be "heading the right direction". By that time the cult would have won by converting everyone. It seems to me you are just lynching me cos I'm an easy target with the whole "PMS" thing and you don't even care if I was town side or cult as you didn't even read my reasonings. Did hod's reason for lynching me make sense to you? Cos it didn't for me. For every one wrong lynch you make it's 1 less day for the town to stay in the game. Now I totally suspect you of being the cult.

Reznor wrote:@Nox/Lenalesca/Stebung - If you were the cult leader, who would be the first 2 people you would have converted?

I would have converted Edwin or Frankie. Because I know them well and it's easier to discuss strategy with. I don't believe in the idea that cult leader would try to convert the "stronger" players. I mean if you can't work with them what's the point in converting them anyways? My thoughts on the cult members would be people who knew each other well in real life and who can work together as a team.

Lenalesca wrote:At this point I'm either going for stebung or skeam although character-wise I'd say if Stebung's anti-town he's a 'converted' and not the 'converter'...

Too bad you are wrong cos I'm neither.

For now I lynch Nox Noctis Because she is not using town's logic to play the game. She's trying to decrease the male numbers. While it might look like a good idea but if you count in the fact that the cult leader converts another person every night. Lynching off all the guys who revealed themselves by day and converting people by night seems to be a good strategy for the cult.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I still think that Skeam/Stein is the cult leader, I want to point out that people that have revealed their roles or not, both have the same possibility of being converted, and I think if the cult leader is smart they he will nab the more experienced players, hence be wary of them and who they lynch. I do think that Stebung is being a tad paranoid tho and that usually happens when he's anti-town and got pinned by another player...
and
Lenalesca wrote: Stein is the one influenced by insanity in anime so yeah I believe right now Skeam/stein is on my list of 'get rid of' higher than stebung/soul.
Yeah i agree with the first bolded point,revealed or not we all have the same chance of being converted...

But the second one is kind off a moot point...Umm I get the feeling you think im the cult leader or more suspicious just because I'm Dr Stein since hes evil in the series ??Please tell me im wrong.......Right now im 98% certain any character can be the cult leader so i believe it was random now... cuz actually when i looked at the starting post i gives off this suggestion too:

R.I.P./Captured players
That Indian Guy - Asura - Cult God - Infected one person from Shibusen before the start of the game.

So yeah i reckon, any character can be suspicious ,so doubt things exactly follow suit with the anime.Keep this in mind ok??

@Reznor,i have 5 ppl actually 2 on red and 3 on orange,i try keep my options open..., so my top suspects for lynch candidates are:

Nox Noctis & Hods Sorrow
----------------------
Idlefingers and LCP and Kagerohi-wouldn't be surprised if she has been converted now or was leader... :S

EDIT: Lenalesca is creeping up there now....

And imo, if the cult leader were any good they would of go for a mix of good players/bad players and inactive/actives etc...Plus Its the fundamentals of team building to get ppl with different ideas on board,but thats what id do if it were me....

-I personally have a vibe that Hods got converted last night, but im only 50% on this.... :S

-regarding Nox,you're saying we just lynch of all the revealed male characters???Its a good idea in a sense BUT if we do it now we have to consider there is now 3 cult members already and 3 revealed males roles off the top of my head (me bung and hods) i know 1/3 of these choices is def not cult...So its neither of us then the cult win.......Suspect

-regarding the whole "Stebung PMS = Bad Guy" thing.I personally really dont see it this round. Im not getting the same behavorial vibe when he's anti-town... hes actually being logical for once.//


@Idlefingers. How suspicious of Stebung are you atm?
@Stebung.Who are your suspects for cult leader??
@creature:I'd like to hear who youd like to lynch today.



EDIT:Took your time ... I suggest you read this post Lenalesca Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Ill lynch in my next post since im preoccupied atm and not thinking straight


Last edited by sKeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added some colour and changed a question..)

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 28
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Stebung wrote:As you said yourself a girl could have been converted on day one so it does not make lynching a guy any better.
It kind of does, just on the basis that the cult leader is a guy, thus our main priority.
sKeam wrote:@Idlefingers. How suspicious of Stebung are you atm?
if i had to put it in % id go 60% converted/40% cult leader. but out of the 3 of you (you/nox/stebung) id say he is at the bottom of the suspicioun trio.

Why is it you suspect me sKeam? Not just because i tried to lynch vote you and find you suspicious is it Suspect though you arent the first to say so, is it a vibe im putting out there Razz
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Lynch Count:
Idlefingers - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)
sKeam - 2 Vote (Reznor, Lenalesca)
Stebung - 2 Vote (Hods Sorrow, Nox Noctis)
Nox Noctis - 2 Vote (Idlefingers, Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Kagerouhi
- Mint.Tea
- sKeam

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum