WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

+9
kagerouhi
mint.tea
Stebung
Nox Noctis
sKeam
hods_sorrow
Lenalesca
creature124
That Indian Guy
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by mint.tea Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 pm

sKeam wrote:lol mint.tea just chose randomly after me :S and we were thinking of converting you on night 3...but decided against it at the last minute Very Happy

I didn't choose randomly after you.
I converted Idlefingers because she was suspicious of you.
Lenalesca, well that was by recommendations from both Idle & sKeam. But you both had Nox as first choice, if I recall right.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm

yeah... lucky we didnt go for Nox just then too. that would of looked even more embarrassing for us ... >_>
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Lenalesca wrote:lol Nox protected skeam, guess cult just wasn't meant to win this round. we were epic tho, for the short amount of time that i joined at least. I thought Nox role revealed that she was Marie, do u mean u cudn't power role reveal? XD
Yeah, she could claim character, thought it would be too unfair if she wouldnt, but no claiming or hinting that she was the town power role in anyway on pain of Modkill.
Nox Noctis wrote:plotting and "skeam"ing
I think we just coined a new mafia term XD
Nox Noctis wrote:teeheeheee you guys were funny! i think this really really really needs a illustration XD *eyes rebecca*
Seconded, i want to see this soon yaa it should be a grand picture with all the characters in it i hope like the Xmen one Very Happy
mint.tea wrote:
sKeam wrote:lol mint.tea just chose randomly after me :S and we were thinking of converting you on night 3...but decided against it at the last minute Very Happy
I didn't choose randomly after you.
I converted Idlefingers because she was suspicious of you.
Lenalesca, well that was by recommendations from both Idle & sKeam. But you both had Nox as first choice, if I recall right.
I totally think we should coin like Mint.Tea as the Ninja Mafia, because no one sees her evil intentions until its too late Twisted Evil
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:IN UR FACE CULT.

AH HAHAHAHAHA XD I wasn allowed to role reveal NOR give hints, so i dropped them indirectly LOL.

Reznor i <3 you XD we were awesome LOL
<3 you too. I knew something was up when nobody was trying to claim the power role, knew someone must have had a restriction on them or something Smile So i went through and looked at the most likely candidates for the role from the posts while dropping hints to the others that i was the power role just in case. When you claimed Marie, it was certain to me that you had the power role
That Indian Guy wrote:
Nox Noctis wrote:teeheeheee you guys were funny! i think this really really really needs a illustration XD *eyes rebecca*
Seconded, i want to see this soon yaa it should be a grand picture with all the characters in it i hope like the Xmen one Very Happy
Me too, i want to see this soon Smile
sKeam wrote:@Reznor, what as this question you wanted to ask someone ??
My question was at Nox. I was wondering why she would have protected Night 3, when i was the only one basically guaranteed that wouldnt get targeted by the night. After i figured you were the power role, and got confirmation from you basically when i came to your aid, i knew you must have figured i was a town role as well. So i figured, if i posed as the power role instead of you, id have been able to protect at least 2 people with that move (myself because the cult couldnt risk trying to convert me to see if i was lying or not) and they couldnt convert you since you cant be converted (its why i claimed to have protection powers, was a lucky coincidence that it actually was your power Razz) then with 2 people guaranteed to be safe during the night, it should have left Nox free to protect anyone else for a possible 3rd person safe during the night for us (as she did in Night 4) but when i read the Day 4 story to see that she had protected me i was all :huh: why did she do that? XD

Okay, so long story short, my question for Nox was, why did you protect me, since i thought it would be obvious you wouldnt have to protect me at all thanks to our little girl power esp communication skills Razz
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 am

oh yes, the reason was. I was afraid they figured that i was power role (which they did apparently) and then knew that we were bluffin our muffins lol.
So instead of protecting someone that I was wasn't 100% sure I opt to protect you instead Very Happy.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm actually flattered 2 cult recommended me lol they actually had confidence in me XD, although i would have actually converted one of the quieter ones. The vocal ones tend to give away a lot, I toned down my talkativeness a lot even though i still posted lots (but nothing compared to Reznor's wall of txt, she's like a friggin lawyer when it comes to mafia)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:oh yes, the reason was. I was afraid they figured that i was power role (which they did apparently) and then knew that we were bluffin our muffins lol.
So instead of protecting someone that I was wasn't 100% sure I opt to protect you instead Very Happy.
oh okay, i just figured after i claimed you wouldnt have to worry about me, because the cult couldnt afford to miss a conversion, which it seemed to scare them enough, seeing as they didnt try to convert me XD
Lenalesca wrote: The vocal ones tend to give away a lot, I toned down my talkativeness a lot even though i still posted lots (but nothing compared to Reznor's wall of txt, she's like a friggin lawyer when it comes to mafia)
Blame TIG for that, he taught me to play this way with the advice he game me in previous games Razz
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5