WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creature124 - Naruto Rating

+2
Nox Noctis
creature124
6 posters

Go down

Creature124 - Naruto Rating Empty Creature124 - Naruto Rating

Post by creature124 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Alias: Creature124, Regilix Avatar, Sparhawk, Sparrow

Likes: Computers, gaming, the usual stuff. I have a fondness for walks in the dead hours of the morning - midnight is too early. I like the idea that I walk unobserved, and the quiet makes me feel at peace. Deep, huh 8D. Um. Philosophy has always been an interest of mine, though I don't think about it much. Only that when I am tired, my mind invariably sinks to deep thought 8D

Dislikes: Pushy people, people who shirk their responsibilities/commitments (especially related to families....saw a family on the train a week back, and they were swearing at their kids for every little thing. Made me so frakking agry!)

Hobbies and talents: Games, strategy games usually. I have a knack with computers - I am a tinkerer, I can fix almost any problem...eventually. Just need some time to think about it, yanno?

What is your favourite food/s?: Steak, Tom Kah Gai (spicy chicken + coconut milk soup_ & most thai dishes...there is something about thai spices that sends my mouth into fits of joy.

What food/s you dislike?: Coreander (sp?) is a terribly spice with a metalic taste to it. I hate it with a passion. Other than that, I'll eat more or less anything 8D

Do you have a favourite quote or phrase?: Hrm This is actually a very tough one. I think It would have to be "If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always gotten." I forget who said it >_<

On a free afternoon what would you be doing?: Sleeping, probably. But if I am awake, proably lurking on the internet, or playing some TF2/L4D/whatever else suits my mood.

Please write a brief description of what your general style is, along with how your style changes throughout the seasons of the year: Hrm. Short and t-shirt in summer, jeans and t-shirt + jacket in winter. I keep it simple. As long as I don't die of exposure or get arrested for indecent exposure, I don't much care.

What do you think of Sakura?: Pushy bitch. Needs to take a chill pill. I think if she was a real person, we might actually get along (stubborn people are fun!), but as an anime charater she is decidedly meh.

What do you think of Sasuke?: Go cry, emo boy. Go burn something to ease your soul pain. Makes for a good anti-naruto, but thats all.

Your weakness?: Terrible memory. If I don't attach some significance to something, I forget it. Doesn't really apply to schoolwork, but it does apply to dates, events, telephone numbers, names, faces and the like. It is the little details that escape me. Which is weird, since I am really observant - I notice a ton of shit. I have long speculated that I forget so that my brain doesn't explode, but thats just conjecture.

Your dreams?: Get a good career, find someone I love, settle down eventually. I like stability - I don't mind crazy, as long as I have some nice, rock solid place to retreat to.

Your fears?: That I will never meet someone for me. She is out there, but due to my natural introvertedness (that charisma is a mask, I assure you), I fear I may never find her. I have other fears, but that is the biggest, I think.

A social butterfly or antisocial like Squall (ff8)? I fall somewhere in the middle. I am an introvert, but recently (ie within the last year) I have been forcing myself to be more impulsive and outgoing. And it is working, and it is fun - its now a part of me as well. I am caught between my two extremes.

Leader or Follower? Leader. This has never changed - I dislike seeing stuff being done wrong (wrong being a way I don't agree with, naturally), and as such feel a need to step up wherever possible and do my part.

Listener or Speaker? Both, depending on the situation. I can listen to problems all day long - the only catch being that I will always give my input, wanted or not.

Are you implusive? Not often, but when I do, it hits me hard. I dropped a friend at the train station in the pre-dawn this weekend - on the way back, I drove past Panmure Lagoon, and felt the sudden urge to walk to 45minute track around it. So I pulled over and did just that 8D. But these events do happen somewhat infrequently.

Pessimistic or Optimistic? Realistic. I consider best best scenario that has a decent chance of occuring.

Are you head-strong and focused when you desire something/achieve a goal or are you weak-willed?: Depends entirely on how much I want it. Usually I am very willing to simply take things as they come, but when I get driven, I get needle-sharp in my focus until I get what I want.

Out of the following animals pick one (give explanation if applicable):
a) rat
b) cow
c) lion
d) dog
e) fish
All of these answers are gay.
f) Cat. I love cats. They aren't afraid to tell you exactly when they want you to fuck off. And I swear that they are the only animal I have ever encounters that knows when it is being patronized.

Your favourite character from the series and why. Shikamaru Nara. The idea that if you have enough information, pure thought can determine a solution to any problem.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Creature124 - Naruto Rating Empty Re: Creature124 - Naruto Rating

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Konohamaru was the first person that popped in my head lol
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Reading through this, i probably got to go with Shikamaru just the general vibe i got from it i guess (which probably pleases you lol). Though i have to admit, i was going to mark you down as Gai Sensei purely based on your forgetful memory Razz
creature124 wrote:Dislikes: Pushy people, people who shirk their responsibilities/commitments (especially related to families....saw a family on the train a week back, and they were swearing at their kids for every little thing. Made me so frakking agry!)
Battlestar Gallactica fan? :cheers:
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 am

.....Naruto.....
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Totally. Love BSG (though I still haven't seen the end! I am going to rewatch it all eventually and finally watch the end....).

I am amused that three different people have pegged me as three different characters 8D
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:15 am

Iruka
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Four different vote, four different characters.

Just that random, I guess.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh yeah, LCP and I are BSG fans Very Happy "No more Mr. Nice Gaius". We are at like, the last disc of Season 3 and she just got Season 4 Very Happy

Easy compromise then is making you Zetsu with the split personalities Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by crimsondragon Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Iruka Sensai
crimsondragon
crimsondragon
Mangoo
Mangoo

Number of posts : 446
Major : creative technologys
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://www.theffcrosover.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 am

Creature124 - Naruto Rating Iruka
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down