WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

+10
sKeam
Reznor
Nox Noctis
kagerouhi
gc-X
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Stebung
Lucyfer
hods_sorrow
pyro+salt
14 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 pm

1.you really seemed dead set on getting Lenalesca lynched on day 1. What do you think about her unlynchable nature?

2.How suspicious do you think gc-x is now?

1. Dude it was you who voted for her first.......and I was not dead set on getting her lynched. She was acting aggressively towards me and I'm not gonna take it so if it seemed like I want her lynched then what ever. I'm sure lots of people picked up on her changing the vote to mint.tea randomly and not providing a real reason as being suspicious and she ended up getting lynched cos of that. Not cos of me really. What do I think of her unlynchable nature? She saved herself I guess. She was acting really aggressive and suspicious with the vote changing it's as if she wanted to be lynched. So I think she did that might be so that the town doesn't lose anyone on day one.

2. Like day 1 I still think he's innocent. Which makes me wonder why hods thinks he's suspicious......I'd like to hear his reasoning.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lenalesca Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 am

in a way since I thought I was semi-bullet proof I wanted to poke around on the first day to provoke more response (so I kind of poked Stebung way too much well ok, but it was fun because it shows u how unrational he can get XD, and i was thinking our lunging at each other's throats can maybe make mafia think I'm not really suspecting others except Stebung.) so that even if I died first night, you ppl have more posts to work on/read.

I lynched Mint.tea because 1stly I didn't think Stebung wud be mafia (hence why although he challenged me, I wasn't interested because I was reasonable/following f*king logic), and secondly mint.tea wasn't really participating in our spat (preferring to stay out of sight) whereas Edwin, Benihime kind of you know tried to pick at it wif logic (well Edwin was more using his gut instincts). So I kind of lynched HER now for a response. Stebung I wish you didn't have to fill up all those pages, I was hoping for response from not just YOU...

I agree with Hods that Gc-x is suspicious.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:07 am

I really have no idea which of sKeam, Reznor, ihazard, Kagrouhi, and gc-X I should be suspicous of since they all voted for the same person. Something im worried about is if the number of mafia has gone up or not.

I know it was risky revealling what I know but I havent revealed my actual powers, character name or those of anyone else so the mafia hasnt really gained that much information since they would already know who wasnt mafia.

I'm not too suspicous of Skeam at the moment since he pretty much just followed stebung in day one.

I think Kagrouhi may be mafia but only a henchman so like she said it wont affect the game if we lynch her

I'm a suspicous of gc-X because like he said he just followed along at the end this is a tactic Iwould use if I was mafia.

As for Reznor, and ihazard I'm sure one of them is mafia I just cant tell which.

So for now I Lynch gc-X
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:05 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:
I'm not too suspicous of Skeam at the moment since he pretty much just followed stebung in day one.
no no. Stebung followed ME.
Thanks for the answer gc-x. Very Happy

Yes i did vote for Lenalesca first, and yes i was wrong about her,my gut instincts failed this round....

But the thing that raises the flag for me is people who voted for her AFTER me.No one HAD to listen to me.... Suspect
Thus, I am 95.9% certain that at least one of the people that lynched Lenalesca after me is mafia.Suspect

Lets all think like the mafia for a sec ,if i were mafia, i would of used this chance to bandwagon and get Lenalesca out of here , and what perfect opportunity to do it than when a townspwerson (LCP) says that ppl should hurry up and vote?? just think about this.

Like i said when i voted for her, i would have been willing to change my vote,though i didn't feel the need to at the time as no strong cases had come up as i felt mint.tea and Nox were at least more innocent that Lenalesca then.

i had my own reasons to vote for her and im sure i gave one to Nox when she asked somewhere in this thread.I'm just not sure if some other people did... Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:11 am

sKeam wrote:@Reznor
You were the only person(i think?) who brought up some really good points as to how Nox was acting suspiciously,(despite the fact that we know she is innocent now.) If you felt she was suspicious, why did you not cast a vote to lynch her and not with Lenalesca instead?
Because while i was suspicious of her, i wasnt suspicious of anyone so much so, for me trying to start a lynch against them. But then as Dragonslayer had pointed out, the day was really getting dragged out, because people were to paranoid or cautious (like myself) to try and lynch someone. So rather than lynch someone entirely new who i found suspicion, i went after the person i thought was the most suspicious out of the ones who already had a vote to their name to get the game moving along. Hope that answers your question.

I have a question for all the other players in this game though that i would like them to answer. What character do you think it was that killed Neville (Lucy) during the first night?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:32 pm

I would actually imagine a third party killed Lucy. Because if the mafia has any brains, they would go after more experienced players or players that intimidate them somehow. (and look, we lost day 2 on her funeral, i mean WTF). however, what difference does it make now.

@hods: there is a possibility of mafia increasing, we have seen it in the past (Supernatural mafia -> moi was turned evil XD) so it may happen or happened already.

Yes i did vote for Lenalesca first, and yes i was wrong about her,my gut instincts failed this round....
which round HASN'T it failed in, Edwin? even counting the live mafia games...

If we can't get a mafia nailed today via discussion, will the Dr plz protect Hods during the night? XD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:45 pm

I'm curious Kagerouhi, are you lynching me for my offhand jest about Kreacher or do you have other reasons to find me suspicious? I'd just like to hear your reasons, if you have any. Though I can assure you now, lynching me is not going to aid the town by culling mafia numbers, since I'm not mafia. And yes, that comment about Kreacher was a jest. Dobby has disturbing connotations for me thanks to a late-night convo I had with pyro+salt a few years back... I can never look at Dobby the same way again. Ask pyro+salt for elaboration if you want it... I have a feeling she'd mod-kill me out of spite if I give her nightmares again. I don't honestly think Kreacher's in this game at all, though my gut instinct might be wrong - if my lynching of Lenalesca is any proof...

Like Reznor, I followed LCP's prodding and elected to vote someone who already had a lynch vote to get the game moving. And admittedly I found Lenalesca's vote switch highly suspicious, enough so that she was more suspicious than anyone else. My gut instinct fails. Nox Noctis was next down on my list of suspicious characters but obviously my gut instinct fails again, since she turned out to be an innocent townie. While I am suspicious of gc-X and kagerouhi, I don't think quiet necessarily equals mafia. Not to mention I'm suspicious of some of the others as well. So I will ponder for a little bit more before I cast my lynch vote.

To answer Reznor's question, I think there are three possible characters that could have killed Lucy(fer), since animal tracks and laceration wounds are mentioned - Sirius Black, Remus Lupin or Fenrir Greyback. Sirius is an animagus and can take dog form, the other two are werewolves. I reckon we're looking at either a vigilante (first two characters) or a serial killer (last one).

Last edited by iHazard on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : read hods_sorrow's post properly and removed mint.tea from suspicious list)
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Day 3

Lynch List
- iHazard - 1 vote (Kagerouhi) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
- gc-X - 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:
-sKeam
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Lenalesca
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-ihazard
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 pm

My mafia list: gc-x, mint.tea, kagerouhi.

all 3 of you tried to lynch me, but it felt heavily bandwagoned because you 3 are the last to vote for me.
@kagerouhi: youpicked a very weird reason to lynch ihazard just now.
not much comments from mint.tea and gc-x. They don't seem to actively want to help town out, they only ever throw comments in when they are accused of something. Then they seem to make up some neutral explanations then disappear again.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Three Townies?! I didn't completely realise till now...
Okay since everyone is revealing who they're suspicious of, I may as well also: I suspect gc-X & iHazard so far...
Although this basically changes every now and then.

Lenalesca wrote:My mafia list: gc-x, mint.tea, kagerouhi.
all 3 of you tried to lynch me, but it felt heavily bandwagoned because you 3 are the last to vote for me.
@kagerouhi: youpicked a very weird reason to lynch ihazard just now.
not much comments from mint.tea and gc-x. They don't seem to actively want to help town out, they only ever throw comments in when they are accused of something. Then they seem to make up some neutral explanations then disappear again.

Okay, okay I'm sorry I bandwagoned. Yes, I admit it - it was mainly just to get the game moving.
And yes, I disappear, because personally I'm not the most logical person, thus neutral explanations...and I always was bad at debating/questioning...(I don't know if that hasn't anything to do with this, but I'll throw it in anyway)
Isn't it just normal to defend ourselves when we're accused anyway?

And whats with protecting Hods again?
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:58 pm

unlynch iHazard for now ... need to rethink things again ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 am

ah ok after re-reading somethings. New list: reznor(not as much), kagerouhi and gc-x. I forgot hods cleared mint.tea. and I have reason to believe ihazard MIGHT be the third party. is there anyone I lefted out? XD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:43 am

Thanks for the reply Reznor Very Happy

I reckon a SK or vigilante probably killed Lucy and the mafia killed LCP.If they had any tactics, this is what i think should of happened.

Stebung why aren't you as talkative this day??

Lenalesca wrote:
which round HASN'T it failed in, Edwin? even counting the live mafia games...

Deathnote mafia and the 2nd round game and the game i played last night. Very Happy

Anyway.There's just something about the way iHazard posts that i can't put my finger on.. I've never seen her post anywhere on the forum before... BUT the way she writes makes it sounds like its been pre written, as in its been a collaborative effort :S .I'm probably just being paranoid here but i thought i should raise this...That being said , i really cant narrow anyone down atm as everyone seems to have similar suspect "lists" Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:49 am

Based on Skeam's gut instincts, I say we can pretty much clear ihazard now...XD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 am

sKeam wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:
no no. Stebung followed ME.

So you're saying I should be suspicious of you then hmm....

Im pretty sure gc-X is guilty but it all depends on how many mafia there really are I'm assuming there is three if there's not though I could be make a mistake but all games so far have started with atleast 2 mafia and this is a bigger game than usual.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 am

We shud just assume that there's 3 mafias. It's...safer? or no...doesn't matter...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 am

@Skeam: So what? Am I gonna be suspicious if I don't talk? <_< I'm re-reading the whole damn thing again. In hope to find something........

I agree with ihazard and kagerouhi being suspicious. ihazard act like she knows way too much, and how she's putting her logic in which I really don't like, in my opinion this game is based on facts we have now and what already happened rather than speculations, cos really only yourself understands wuts going on ihazard........and kagerouchi is just randomly voting people "after she reread the thread" like 3 times now......without really telling us the reason too. Which I don't quite like either.

And again idk why you guys suspect GC-x lol..........I still hold my belief that he is innocent for reasons I can't say. You can choose to believe me or not to I can't really do anything about it but I will not vote for him.

Ok

@ihazard: Do you think kagerouchi is suspicious?

@kagerouhi: Why did you lynch then unlynch ihazard? Can you tell us your "thinking"? =_= cos to me it was....

Kagerouhi: lynch ihazard
iharzard: wall of text
Kagerouhi: unlynch ihazard

Which i don't quite understand........does a wall of text clear a person of suspicion?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:42 am

scratch ihazard, gc-x and stebung i think are bad guys and possibly kagerouhi.

stebungs defense of gc-X for no real reason (or at least any that he can say Neutral) seems suspicious to me. I think those two are bad guys working together with the way stebung seems hell bent on protecting gc-X, from day one i might add.

ihazard im not quite as sure on, but i get the feeling that she might be greyback. At least thats how her posts plus the story make me think it might be. although skeam could also possibly be greyback i guess.

based on that, i lynch stebung. If stebung turns out to be a bad guy, we can go after gc-x next with certainty that he is also a bad guy. thats my thought at the moment anyway.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 am

i agree with reznor, Stebung has been protecting gc-x from day 1 (and cleared ME on day 1 too wif the help of the happy troopers that voted me off, yes, no you you're not going to hear the end of it, I will reference it EVERY single time) and he claims we can't rule out that he has an ability that can tell him that gc-x is innocent but it wasn't night yet so how could he? Hods, you better be a hundred percent sure on Stebung's innocence here because you're like the only reason I am not voting Stebung off along wif gc-x as my next target like RIGHT now.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Lenalesca wrote:Based on Skeam's gut instincts, I say we can pretty much clear ihazard now...XD
ha ha you're such a comedian Lenalesca.... Rolling Eyes :S

@Hods. no i am saying that Stebung is at least a bit more suspicious than me , since he followed my vote,whilst i at least had a reason, though not solid... Also, I reckon there was 2 mafia to start of with, with the potential with another person joining sometime in the game.So yeah just assume there's 3 i guess.Better safe than sorry

@Stebung.I was just checking lol..but thanks for talking now.Your point about Kagerouhi is interesting. cuz thats how i felt as well Suspect

@Reznor, what do you think about Hods info that says Stebung is innocent??

Reznor and Lenalesca, you both raise good points. I agree with you guys that Stebung is being protective of gc-x .BUT IF they were both mafia im sure they're gotta be smarter than that...With Hods saying Stebung is innocent, i really dunno if i want to lynch Stebung...I believe he is probably a 3rd party role, or some sort of bodyguard thing that has to ensure gc-x survives or something....

If i'm gonna lynch anyone.Im thinking it be iHazard,Kagerouhi or gc-x atm.So they better show/tell me why i shouldnt :S

Last edited by sKeam on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Geez if this is that much of a bother to you guys Hods can investigate GC as well and I will laugh at your guys the next day with the outcome. And for wasting time on this minor detail and vote for me while letting the real mafia get away. Think about it....there are 9 of us left.....there maybe 2 or 3 mafias left.

Ok I can now prove my inocence from investigations I have discovered that these people are Inocent

-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable)
-Mint.tea

This is the result from his investigations of two nights(which i presume from night 1 and night 2 which he investigated me and mint.tea).......if you doubt the results you might as well doubt his powers also. I'm just tired of people picking at me and gc....

Anyways, think about it....there are 9 of us left.....there maybe 2 or 3 mafias left, and probably a fkn SK and vigilante too. Meaning there's only at best 6 townies left(in the situations of 2 mafia, 1Sk/vigilante). There's still a chance to win. We know that Lenalesca is Harry "the unlynchable" Potter and hods is probably the detective. mint.tea and me are innocent as cleared by hods. So it leaves 4 against 5 unknown character(if you guys doubt GC so much i'll include him as "unknown" as well). So I'm not gonna say anything else. Just based on what we have now make your votes wisely. I'm onto you now Reznor.............even the detective cleared me.....what the hell are you doing now..........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:29 pm

to be sure, we still don't know who exactly is the detective. hods abilities MAY give him a clue as to who's up to what but, as it was proven before in previous games, godfathers most likely wont turn up guilty after investigations (gc-x trying it on edwin). that's why I was asking Hods if he's SURE that Stebung is guilt free.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Lenalesca wrote:to be sure, we still don't know who exactly is the detective. hods abilities MAY give him a clue as to who's up to what but, as it was proven before in previous games, godfathers most likely wont turn up guilty after investigations (gc-x trying it on edwin). that's why I was asking Hods if he's SURE that Stebung is guilt free.

hmmmmmm so me and mint.tea could be guilty too. That's just great. Nice one lenalesca....back to fkn square one. Just what we all wanted. We now have 8 suspects except lenalesca is the only one who's definately innocent. Can you be any less helpful Miss Unlynchable? I know you enjoy it and all but we want things in town's favour....hods I'd like to know now as well.....even I'm not sure I'm fkn innocent or not now.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Since youve all gotten stupid ill do something i didnt want to do and tell you all who I am and what my power is I am Ron Weasly and each night I have the power to investigate whether some one is mafia on night one Stebung was innocent he still could have become mafia on night two but I doubt it and on night two I found out mint.tea was inocent so there's now way shes mafia the fact that ihazard is trying to kill stebung who I said was innocent makes me highly suspicious of her now and I'm not sure who I should lynch.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Stebung wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:to be sure, we still don't know who exactly is the detective. hods abilities MAY give him a clue as to who's up to what but, as it was proven before in previous games, godfathers most likely wont turn up guilty after investigations (gc-x trying it on edwin). that's why I was asking Hods if he's SURE that Stebung is guilt free.

hmmmmmm so me and mint.tea could be guilty too. That's just great. Nice one lenalesca....back to fkn square one. Just what we all wanted. We now have 8 suspects except lenalesca is the only one who's definately innocent. Can you be any less helpful Miss Unlynchable? I know you enjoy it and all but we want things in town's favour....hods I'd like to know now as well.....even I'm not sure I'm fkn innocent or not now.

Would you fucking stop pmsing at me? I'm staying on logic and you're testing my FUCKING patience. You know all my reasons are FUCKING logical so why don't you get off your high horse once in a while and STOP complaining about every little thing since it IS a fucking GAME. It's not like YOUR rants are any more helpful than mine so stop nit picking on MY wall of txts now that we're clear I'M NOT FUCKING LYNCHABLE. and I was never enjoying this, because I have to take shit from you.

I'm lynching Kagerouhi.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Since youve all gotten stupid ill do something i didnt want to do and tell you all who I am and what my power is I am Ron Weasly and each night I have the power to investigate whether some one is mafia on night one Stebung was innocent he still could have become mafia on night two but I doubt it and on night two I found out mint.tea was inocent so there's now way shes mafia the fact that ihazard is trying to kill stebung who I said was innocent makes me highly suspicious of her now and I'm not sure who I should lynch.

Dude I hope you don't get modkilled for this.........but thanks for clearing it up for me. If you indeed is the detective <_<(unlike someone who has to make you say it out) And yes I agree anyone who voted for me even after the investigation.... is high on my suspect list now.....

pms lady wrote:Would you fucking stop pmsing at me? I'm staying on logic and you're testing my FUCKING patience. You know all my reasons are FUCKING logical so why don't you get off your high horse once in a while and STOP complaining about every little thing since it IS a fucking GAME. It's not like YOUR rants are any more helpful than mine so stop nit picking on MY wall of txts now that we're clear I'M NOT FUCKING LYNCHABLE. and I was never enjoying this, because I have to take shit from you.
I'm not gonna say "I told you so" for the whole hods thing so but I'm gonna say "yes lets stop fighting". I never wanted to give you shit I was merely defending myself aggressively.

Lynch Kagerouhi for now as well. But I still don't like Reznor and ihazard.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:50 pm

I never doubted hods (I was asking the doctor out there to protect him during the night), I wanted him to be sure (like he'll give his word for it that you're cleared).
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:... the fact that ihazard is trying to kill stebung who I said was innocent makes me highly suspicious of her now and I'm not sure who I should lynch.

don't you mean Reznor,since its them whose doing this??? Thank you, i guess doing a Benihime is the only way to convince some people Suspect

OK , if Hods and Stebung are both telling the truth, this is my suspicion theory,which i'd like to call the "Traffic Light Of Suspicions"

From highest to lowest suspects
Potential Mafia(in no particular order?)

Kagerouhi (tie)
ihazard(tie)
Reznor
(possibility of one of these 3 being 3rd parties!)

Innocents are:
gc-X

Stebung
Mint.tea
Hods_sorrow
(possibility of one of these 4 being 3rd parties)
------ -------- ----- -----

Lenalesca (Harry Potter)
sKeam (Me)

arghhh I am still certain its iHazard or gc-x... I am not too sure about Reznor as she sounded innocent in day one to me. But after voting for Bung today i just dunno now :S Fuck i dont wanna make the fkn wrong decision again....

Lenalesca is there a possibility that you gonna vote for gc-x like you originally intended to??
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 pm

sKeam wrote:@Reznor, what do you think about Hods info that says Stebung is innocent??
I think its a good starting point for us to follow, but i dont think we should follow it with blind faith, especially when you consider certain peoples (stebung) behavior in the game. If sorrow is able to investigate people during the night as he said he could, it makes stebungs story/adament attitude in protecting gc-x even more strange dont you think?

Hods_sorrow wrote:Since youve all gotten stupid ill do something i didnt want to do and tell you all who I am and what my power is I am Ron Weasly and each night I have the power to investigate whether some one is mafia on night one Stebung was innocent he still could have become mafia on night two but I doubt it and on night two I found out mint.tea was inocent so there's now way shes mafia the fact that ihazard is trying to kill stebung who I said was innocent makes me highly suspicious of her now and I'm not sure who I should lynch.
whats with the attitude? i am pretty sure everyone got that you are the detective, its just as i said above, it doesnt necessarily mean your results are completely accurate or infallible right? i mean reading up on the mafiawiki site, these things in particular caught my attention:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Godfather - basically says the main bad guy would come across clean if he was investigated.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cop - possible that hods is the naive cop?

now im not saying that you are the naive cop or anything like that, i just think its within the realm of possibility that your results could have been affected. especially with stebung, whose behavior to me seem to go against his innocent status. if i were you, i wouldnt be so close minded.

Stebung wrote:if you doubt the results you might as well doubt his powers also. I'm just tired of people picking at me and gc....
why are you so adamant that gc-x is innocent though? what do you have to go on. now isnt really the time to be hiding vital information if the game is as close as it is now. we need to start killing the bad guys here, so if you have anything for us to go by, other than you think/believe gc-x is innocent, i dont see why we shouldnt lynch either you or him.

if i am wrong, about you stebung or gc-x or ihazard, then you guys are free to try and kill me off tomorrow if you want to. i just think your actions in particular stebung should not be trusted is all. so my lynch vote for this day is only going to be cast against one of the three of you.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:22 pm

sorry yes i mean reznor
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:46 pm

*eats dinner* i go to work for one night and come back to a wall of posts ...

yes stebung you can be suspicious of me and lynch me but i can tell you honestly that im innocent but you can choose not to trust me

as for my lynching and unlynching im a fickle person and i'm still not sure who i should lynch if i had to be totally sure with a complete reason it would take me way too long ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Lenalesca is there a possibility that you gonna vote for gc-x like you originally intended to??
Dude, you're not intending for me and steven to start another spat right after we resolved the last one right? I definitely trust hods (who trusts stebung who trusts gc-x in a square rotation sort of way) however there's just one thing he said which doesn't quite match up to what I know, to my knowledge, he says he can only pick ONE person to investigate each night. The problem with that is, I know, for a fact, that Hods ability allows him to target 2 people during the night. So, after 2 nights shouldn't there be 4 people he can clear as innocents? How come only 2 has popped up (stebung and mint.tea)? and as reznor pointed out again after I did, sometimes mafia godfather does turn up as innocent if investigated.

Goddamit I hate doing this. This game is making me emo like the real Harry.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Screw it its WALL OF TEXT time!

Reznor wrote:but i dont think we should follow it with blind faith, especially when you consider certain peoples (stebung) behavior in the game. If sorrow is able to investigate people during the night as he said he could, it makes stebungs story/adament attitude in protecting gc-x even more strange dont you think?

Yes thats true...
I'll just let you know that Stebung and Gc-x are friends in real life (and so am i :S) .I dunno how much of his actions has taken its basis from real life, but i am still unsure of its effect. Because really, every mafia game is STANDALONE and separate from any other and any entities surrounding it. There should be a distinct line between reality and this game which should not be crossed imo. Since this is ONLY A GAME!! Very Happy

BUT taking into account that Stebung has been protecting gc-x in THIS round. Judging from the situations that HAVE occured in this thread.Yes, it does make Stebung's attitude strange imo.If he is not a mafia (which i am kinda uncertain about now) then i would think he is a 3rd party. Or maybe even some sort of role where he will die if gc-x gets lynched or something...I dunno, this gets more mind fuck'd when you consider what you said about Hod's role :S: Suspect

Reznor wrote: it doesnt necessarily mean your results are completely accurate or infallible right? i mean reading up on the mafiawiki site, these things in particular caught my attention:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Godfather - basically says the main bad guy would come across clean if he was investigated.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cop - possible that hods is the naive cop?

I agree completly tbh. I would love to believe that Hod's results are right (well for mint.tea at least), since i pretty much feel she is innocent.His results on Stebung kinda surprised me though tbh.Thus, I am using his results prudently..

Reznor wrote:time to be hiding vital information if the game is as close as it is now. we need to start killing the bad guys here, ...

If this is true, wouldn't this be the perfect time for you to prove that you are a "useless goodie" like you mentioned ages ago?scratch Suspect

Right now i do not want to rush vote and lynch Kagerouhi,even though i suspect that she is a possible mafia.I still believe it would be best to lynch iHazard or Gc-x though this is just my gut instincts. BUT on the other hand, Lenalesca can say something about my gut instincts...AND now i'm not too sure about lynching gc-x to considering Stebung's actions... I would like more ppl to speak up please!!

ATTENTION! gc-x ,Kagerouhiand iHazard.IF you are a townsperson i suggest you provide something that tells us why we shouldnt lynch you this day! No just saying "I am innocent, and lynching me wont be beneficial to the town"

EDIT: anyone a lie detetor? use it on Kagerouhi please when you can....
EDIT2:

Lenalesca wrote:The problem with that is, I know, for a fact, that Hods ability allows him to target 2 people during the night. So, after 2 nights shouldn't there be 4 people he can clear as innocents?

WHAT THE HECK?!?!? a revalation!! how do you know about this?!?!?!?

I'm sorry to hear that Sad

Thank You.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Ok this is my opinion on each of you and the current situation we have. You can choose to trust me or not I'm sick of reading those huge walls of txt cos they don't help the game to go on. It just does more mind fucking and put doubt into all of us. In my opinion we should just go with what we have now and ignore all the other factors like "investigating two people at night", "mafia boss sometimes comes clean" and "naive cop" and so on. JUST FUCK ALL THAT SHIT! THE LAST THING WE WANNA BE IS MORE CONFUSED THAN WE ALREADY ARE! MY HEAD IS FUCKING EXPLODING! This game is not that complicated but people keep bringing new shit in and I'm just getting more and more confused.

Ok this is my opinion on everyone there.......

-Hods_sorrow - TELL US IF YOU ARE A PROPER COP BECAUSE SOME OF US DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR RESULTS AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF!

-Stebung - I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM ANYMORE!

-Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable) - SHE'S UNLYNCHABLE! YAY!

-Mint.tea - POST SOMESHIT! NOT THAT IT MATTERS COS YOU ARE INNOCENT ACCORDING TO HODS IF HE REALLY IS THE COP!

-Kagerouhi - WAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?!? HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW YOU ARE INNOCENT IF YOU ARE JUST INDECISIVE?!?! I WANNA KNOW WHY YOU VOTED THOSE PEOPLE!?!?!? ARGHHH HODS INVESTIGATE HER OR SOMETHING!

-ihazard - POST SOMESHIT AS WELL! DEFEND YOURSELF! HODS INVESTIGATE HER TOO!

-sKeam - THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS THINKING! BRAVO! I LIKE YOUR SUSPICION LIST! HODS INVESTIGATE HIM AS WELL!

-gc-X - WHY THE FUCK WON'T PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT!?!? WHY!?!?!? WHY!!?!? HODS INVESTIGATE HIM OR SOMESHIT! SO PEOPLE CAN STFU!

-Reznor - I hate you...........with great passion......you made this simple game waaaaaaaay too complicated dude........."there's too many possibilities that the cop screwed up and mafia boss slipped under and suspicious behaviour everywhere and so on and on and on........."and so you post huge walls of text to mind fuck us all! I DON'T LIKE YOU! STOP IT! WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME!?!? DO YOU NOT TRUST THE DETECTIVE!! GUESS WHAT?!? I TRUST HIM MORE THAN YOU!! GIVE US THE REASON TO TRUST YOU OR YOUR PROOF OF INNOCENCE!! THE ONLY REASON I'M NOT VOTING FOR YOU IS COS YOU CAN PROVE YOURSELF TO BE A TOWNIE BUT I DON'T FKN SEE IT ANYWHERE!

I'm not gonna say anything more I'm just gonna develop an action plan and see if it works out.......I like where Skeam's suspicion list is going....cos it actually uses the fact we already have now.

Potential Mafia(in no particular order?)

Kagerouhi (tie)
ihazard(tie)
Reznor
(possibility of one of these 3 being 3rd parties!)

Innocents are:
gc-X

Stebung
Mint.tea
Hods_sorrow
(possibility of one of these 4 being 3rd parties)
------ -------- ----- -----

Lenalesca (Harry Potter)
sKeam (Me)

I SAY WE LYNCH KAGEROUCHI OR IHAZARD SINCE THEY ARE THE HIGHEST OF SUSPICION THERE AND AT NIGHT HODS CAN INVESTIGATE REZNOR OR GC-X AND MAFIA KILL ONE OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE! AND VIGILANTE TAKE OUT THE OTHER SUSPECT OF MAFIA SO THE NEXT DAY WE WOULD HAVE A FKN CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON!! THIS IS MY FINAL POST HERE COS I'M SICK OF THESE PAGES OF BULLSHIT WITH NO DECISIVE ACTION TO WIN THE GAME AT ALL!
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Time of the month for you too is it???

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

fking calm down man LOL ... jeeez....i have to agree now.
you're just PMS'ing like a bitch now,though i wouldn't know.
Take a chill pill maaaaaaaaaaan far out its only a game!! This is probably the most serious ive seen you taking mafia before.which says something.. hmmmmmmmmm.....

and hate is a powerful word Stebung. I actually think Reznor is really good at playing this game,considering she's new, unlike some people....she's made some really good points imo which i have to agree with sometimes....
Though it can get confusing,but isn't confusinon just part of the game.They don't call us the "uninformed majority" for nothing... But its true we cant rush into what ppl reveal.. hmmmmm

I reckon the more pages this game is the better tbh.Or else its just gonna be dry if we just write bold names and have a night phase etc.. i'd be like that game we played yesterday........... boring...

Hods can investigate who he wants tbh.... please dont shape his judgement.

I can agree with you on the fact that this game is probably not as complicated as it is made to be.Esp now and considering the ppl who have died.... BUT you cant be naive as well. Well its not as hard at the start with all the figuiring characters out etc.. that was just useless imo and im sure others thought that also.

I'm gonna vote tomorrow after i go to bed , just to piss you off. Very Happy

Thanks

Last edited by sKeam on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 pm

I learnt that from you Magneto lolololol.........It's the whole walls of txts making me confused.......Ok I'm gonna chill............... And come back tomorrow..........and might read them too........gnite all
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Stebung wrote:I learnt that from you Magneto lolololol.........It's the whole walls of txts making me confused.......Ok I'm gonna chill............... And come back tomorrow..........and might read them too........gnite all
LOL! You must be getting pretty desperate then..........................

I am probably as confused as u right now tbh.But im not gonna throw a fit about it, its still possible to solve things tbh.

When you are trying to solve a crime ,the evidence wont come right at you and hit you in the face.Stop playing work time fun and just read my wall of texts! ive even tried to keep them to a minimum lol...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:28 pm

kagerouhi wrote:i go to work for one night and come back to a wall of posts ...
omg, im totally there with you on that one, omfg. it was like page 13 last time i checked....

ANYWAYS, it seems that i have become one of the few suspected mafia members (everyone has different ideas on who the mafia is, but i seem to be on everyones list) so as i sit here thinking about a defense statement that i could make to help change your minds or break my chances of surviving, i realise that there isnt that much that i can say, so i guess ill start from square 1.

first of all, lenalesca becomes suspecious of me because im being too quiet (i know we're probably all past this, but im gonna go there anyway). Im not a guy who likes to voice his opinion alot, look at the way i played the previous games, i dont see a difference in how i played then, to how im playing now (with the exception of this post, but then again, have i had to defend myself in such a manner?) so why is it all of a sudden such a big thing for jesse to not to be posting much?

second, yes, i bandwagoned and voted to lynch lenalesca on day one. I ALWAYS BANDWAGON, the only time i didnt was in the last game where i got suspecious of TIG for being nice to me (kinda how steven is in this game, ill get to that later) and it turned out that he was fully innocent. like i said, im not one to voice my opinion and the reason for that is i believe if i were to say wat was on my mind, it would make me look TOTALLY suspecious. I dont have a way with words that make people go "oooooh i wanna believe him" so why try, when all im likely to get is "ooooh lets not believe him, LYNCH". So i like to go with other peoples theories, im not saying that i blindly follow ones opinions, i just dont give my own. If i think someone is guilty, ill vote for them, but my reasoning will be the same as the other who voted.

now i know stevens been sticking up for me in this game and i have no problem with that, in fact, all hes trying to do is stop the rest of the town from making a mistake. Sure this is a big game and theres a possibility of more than 2 mafias this round and three people have died already (its only day three) so there we cant afford to make such silly mistakes. all three of the deaths were townspeople, and kiling another townie isnt really gonna help anyone but the mafia, so i can see where stevens coming from. And Hods, if you really think im mafia, then if you are who you say you are, then be my guest and if i survive today, investigate me.

sKeam wrote:I'll just let you know that Stebung and Gc-x are friends in real life (and so am i :S)
this hasnt affected the way i played before, and like hell will that change now, i mean sure we hang out and are friends in real life and so on, but that is reality. This is a game, lets not forget that.

wow ok now im tired. like skeam, im gonna have to sleep on this one and ill cast my vote wen i come on 2moro.

[EDIT] how rude of me, Goodnight all Smile

Last edited by gc-X on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:29 pm

LMAO the irony...
Im gonna do a steven and not read that walls of text.Ill do it tomorrow...

gnite ppl
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:44 am

lol at Stebung's mental break down. lolz, it's almost as good as Edwin's bat-shit crazy posts but not quite as epic XD. I just wanted everyone to have all the facts possible, I mean I still reckon hods is innocent and that means Stebung, Gc-x and most likely edwin are innocent too. It's just that I find part of hods explanation not matching up to what I know so if hods can explain that then it's totally fine. I agree that this game is getting way too complicated than my liking, maybe the mods will give us less non-straight-forward abilities next time XD...

and u ppl are just crazy to be even up at 1am, go to bed children! it's why you never grow tall Edwin XD *sorry...lol
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:17 am

Lenalesca wrote:lol at Stebung's mental break down. lolz, it's almost as good as Edwin's bat-shit crazy posts but not quite as epic XD.

and u ppl are just crazy to be even up at 1am, go to bed children! it's why you never grow tall Edwin XD *sorry...lol
lol Very Happy ... the difference is i was awesome when i did it. Stebung just sounds like a menstruating women for all of this round... Its too late to grow tall ,im already over 18...

Hods- I'm still waiting for this explanation about suspecting 4 people or something like Lenalesca said....

Stebung - from skimming the thread you just seem to want to get voting done ASAP all the time.I do not see whats wrong about being logical in this game,i'm glad that both Reznor and iHazard are here to fill the void for LCP being dead,even though one of them is suspicious. Suspect I'd actually welcome everyone to be logical and post heaps imo.The bigger this thread is the better!! rather that than having someone throw fits all the time cuz its taking too long imo...I'm still gonna keep my eye on you Suspect

Gc-x-Thanks for the logical reply Very Happy . I will believe you for now .......

ok time to vote.

Based on what people have said and my traffic light of suspicions and my gut instincts.I would like to lynch Kagerouhi too..

I'm relying more on what other people have presented than my own gut instincts this time.. so if she does turn out to be a townie...well... then.. screw you guys Sad
Neutral
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 am

gc-X wrote: im not one to voice my opinion and the reason for that is i believe if i were to say wat was on my mind, it would make me look TOTALLY suspecious. I dont have a way with words that make people go "oooooh i wanna believe him" so why try, when all im likely to get is "ooooh lets not believe him, LYNCH". So i like to go with other peoples theories, im not saying that i blindly follow ones opinions, i just dont give my own. If i think someone is guilty, ill vote for them, but my reasoning will be the same as the other who voted.
This doesn’t quite add up to me. People have been saying you are suspicious since early on the game because you haven’t been saying much. People even mentioned that mint.tea was suspicious for this reason. Now why would you think staying quite would get you to avoid suspicion? If anything, it seems illogical to me to think that way. And at this stage of the game, you cant be telling us that you have no suspicion as to who could be the bad guys?

gc-X wrote: now i know stevens been sticking up for me in this game and i have no problem with that, in fact, all hes trying to do is stop the rest of the town from making a mistake.
How does he know who you are though is my point, unless he had some way of knowing who you were before the first night, which seems especially more unlikely now that sorrow has claimed to be the cop, it makes no sense for him to defend you so adamantly, as there should be some doubt to any ones side in a game like this.

sKeam wrote:I'll just let you know that Stebung and Gc-x are friends in real life (and so am i :S)
Are you saying they are talking about the game outside of the thread, I thought that wasn’t allowed?

After talking with the hosts, they told me that its usually better to keep your role a secret as long as possible in a game, as it is important part of the game, plus with my revealing myself, it would lead to other good guys being made more of a target, as I would be useless threat to the bad guys. But seeing as at the moment it seems in trying to get you guys to be a bit more logical in your thinking, i guess I don’t really have a choice. I am the priest. I can not make the final lynch vote on a person, it wont get counted if I try to. I can prove this to you guys this day if either stebung, gc-x or ihazard get 4 votes against their name.

Logically speaking, if I was a bad guy, why would I try to attempt to get one of the so called “confirmed” innocent people lynched? It would make more sense for me to just follow along the suspicion of kagerouhi and go after her like everyone else has wouldn’t it?

Neither stebung or gc-x have given a reason as to why stebung is protecting him so much in this game. If stebung was some kind of bodyguard character to a person, as some people have mentioned, wouldn’t it make more sense for him to be the bodyguard of ginny who was our princess? I just think stebung is really suspicious in this game is all. And I hope im not wrong about him being a bad guy.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 am

Day 3

Lynch List:
- kagerouhi - 3 vote (Lenalesca, stebung, sKeam) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched
- gc-X - 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
- stebung - 1 vote (Reznor) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:
-kagerouhi
-gc-X
-Mint.tea
-ihazard
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:12 am

I'm going to trust Lenalesca's instinct since mine has sucked so far and Unlynch gc-X and Lynch kagerouhi
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:53 am

Eh? Why is everyone quoting ME when casting their lynches? So if kagerouhi turned out to be innocent it'll be like 'aaah Lenalesca screwed up'...oh the pressure...

I am the priest. I can not make the final lynch vote on a person, it wont get counted if I try to. I can prove this to you guys this day if either stebung, gc-x or ihazard get 4 votes against their name.
I have no idea what you're saying. But why only stebung, gc-x or ihazard? How about kagerouhi? hmmm?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 am

Lenalesca wrote:I have no idea what you're saying. But why only stebung, gc-x or ihazard? How about kagerouhi? hmmm?
Because i think those 3 are more suspicious than kagerouhi. I would feel better if the votes were on one of those 3, as i dont want the bad guys to end up swooping in and casting the final lynch vote on her. But if it will make you guys feel better, i shall prove it to you guys now. I unlynch stebung and lynch kagerouhi since you guys seem to be in a rush to kill kagerouhi instead of listening to reason silent
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:31 am

So if Reznors right, her vote dosen't count yet. :S

I am the priest. I can not make the final lynch vote on a person, it wont get counted if I try to. I can prove this ...to you guys this day if either stebung, gc-x or ihazard get 4 votes against their name.
I have no idea what you're saying. But why only stebung, gc-x or ihazard? How about kagerouhi? hmmm?

She cant cast the deciding vote, its her role.Ive heard about it on mafia wiki....

actually after spending a few hours away from this.I do not feel comfortable lynching Kagerouhi.. Theres just something that says to me she can still be innocent.... Let me think about this first....I have a feeling this will just go down wrong at the end of the day... I feel glad that Reznor has revealed her info tbh, whether lie or not.

If you guys haven't all noticed, most of u have said theres something about iHazard we dont trust, so why not go for her????

Actually screw it , im gonna do it.
You guys can make your own decisions, but theres a possibility that Kagerouhi is a townie and im not gonna risk it.Im going with my instincts here.

unlynch kagerohi!

Lynch iHazard

Feel free to think and do what you want.But im not gonna change my vote..and if i am wrong.. then screw...myself Sad

sorry Pyro for making your job hard. :S

Last edited by sKeam on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bolding fail)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 am

I'm going to follow edwin on this one. btw your bolding is fail.

I just want to say that everyone shud read what happened to nox a bit more carefully. I re-read that long post. I reckon she tried something that night and therefore there was only 1 death that night as a result.

unlynch kagerouhi and lynch ihazard plz.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 pm

looks likes Edwin's sense seems to be working for once (apparently) ... i dont really feel comfortable revealing my position though its a lowly one that won't really change the game but ...

mmm ... lynch iHazard

also if i were the mafia why would i lynch then unlynch someone because i would know who's mafia and who isnt but im not certain of who's who...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Yikes... I've missed a lot of action since page 13... I'm sorry I haven't been able to post since Friday night and have thus not been a particularly useful player. Sorry about that Embarassed

@ Stebung: Woah... Yeah. There was a lot of sh*t I wanted to answer from page 15 (I think) but I don't think I want to provoke another PMS rant. But I will say some speculation does need to be involved with this game or nothing would ever get moving. If you're going to play purely by fact, you might as well sign the town's death warrant and hand it straight over to the mafia. And no, I don't know what's going on, I'm just as in the dark as to who the mafia might be but right now, I'm more suspicious of you than I am of kagerouhi.

@ sKeam: uh... I'm flattered that you think my answers are pre-written and a collaborative effort scratch but I can assure you they aren't. Could just be a result of re-reading the posts how many times and thinking too much before I post. I'm curious as to why I'm being lynched - just want to know why exactly I'm suspicious. Fair enough if you have a valid reason and choose to lynch me anyway but I'm going to have to say your gut instinct fails on this one.

@ Lenalesca: same as sKeam, just want to know why I'm suspicious.

@ kagerouhi: see above, as I'm guessing it isn't the Kreacher thing this time.

@ Hods: not that I don't trust you're who you say you are but I think reznor made a very good point about the Godfather role. So I'm not going to jump on the (dwindling) bandwagon, even though I find kagerouhi somewhat suspicious.

@ Reznor: see above, I think you've made some very good points. I'm going to believe you are the role you say you are.

Since I do think it's possible that the Godfather role has been investigated and come up clean, I vote to lynch Stebung. Feel free to laugh if I'm wrong (assuming I survive the day, that is) but I have to say I find your protecting gc-X suspicious, even if you say you have your reasons. I'm still equally suspicious of gc-X but stebung has posted more and I guess I have more to go on.

I'll save my defense as to why I'm not mafia once I've heard people's reasons, because if I re-read posts anymore my head will explode.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next