Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 am

Lenalesca wrote:@ Stebung: Gc-x hasn't written anything since I voted for him. I was actually trying to see all of your reactions (INCLUDING his own, which just sux now cos I had to tell the truth which just defeats the purpose of it) to it. although Some ppl are looking more suspicious. Poster above included, we're getting awfully defensive arent we? Is that a sign you two are in it 2gether? heheh
Yeah Rebecca we are gonna act exactly like you predicted and of course I'm being defensive and yeah we are all in it together it's a huge conspiracy.........OR...... you can just tell me why you are not mafia and why you are voting for Jesse so i might consider changing my vote......I'm asking for a simple proper reason as to why you voted Jesse cos your other reason does not stand I do not need to be asked Rhetorical questions and be accused back thank you.

skeam and stebung, tell us your reasons why you are lynching lenalesca if you want us to change votes, and not half arsed answers please.
I'm gonna do what LCP did.....READ MY POSTS

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:19 am

Lenalesca wrote:I was actually just talking about Stebung there. But hey, I'm not forgetting the newbies, don't worry they have their own scores. I wasn't really saying the characters are wrong but more of suggesting what might be the characters involved (i did suggest more than saying that other ppl's suggestions are crap) based on MY knowledge of the books and since I haven't read the last book and seems like there was something involving possible evil harry in there it was obvious why I would be feeling like 'did i miss something'?

Right now though, ppl high on MY suspicion list enough that I will reveal them: Hods(i dunno, gut instinct from the start and his pattern of changing votes so easily? ), Gc-x (why isn't he replying? seriously), Stebung, there's one other person but I don't wanna list them right now. I may change my votes but unless there's further evidence that Gc-x is innocent (or there is almost definite evidence that someone else is mafia), I will not budge.

This is day one there won't be any evidence as to how GC is innocent. Which is good for you. We can only determine suspicious people by the way they post. But you are the one posting non sense here. The evil harry theory to me doesn't really stand cos in the book he was fully good..... Voldemort might have got into his mind and fucked him up a little by sending out false images of Sirius dying but the idea of harry being evil is ridiculous....Who ever suggested that theory and being supportive of it is suspicious to me.

As to your list of suspicions, Hods is known to do that in all of the games, GC-X is not replying might be cos he's not able to? I highly doubt it's due to your vote on him since he has a life too. Idk why I'm on there probably cos I voted for you for a legitimate reason.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:32 am

heheh if you had seriously read through my posts you would have seen you are contradicting yourself. You say Gc-x has a life, true, however I wanted to wait til he at least replies and since there's no evidence of him being innocent then there's still the possibility he's NOT. Seriously why are you covering for him so much? It is inevitable that some ppl who are not mafia are gonna be voted off (although it is to my interest the lesser the better) but I don't know, you seem kind of over protective to me. Could be you're trying to score points by 'UNITING everyone', but I don't really care.
I never ONCE supported the evil Harry theory because as I said I never read the last book and it was someone else who said it was in the last book and also it was someone else who suggested it in the first place. Maybe you need to go back to the drawing board because you sure as hell barking up the wrong tree. I asked for elaboration on the evil Harry theory because I DOUBT it, and I asked for elaboration on Harry turning evil after being lynched because I doubt that TOO. Maybe I WILL change my vote, and I betcha you know who it's going to be...

take a suggestion from me, go read the posts again, seriously this time, with your reading glasses and everything, and don't make a fool of yourself again.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 am

Lenalesca wrote:heheh if you had seriously read through my posts you would have seen you are contradicting yourself. You say Gc-x has a life, true, however I wanted to wait til he at least replies and since there's no evidence of him being innocent then there's still the possibility he's NOT.

Then wait for him to reply. I don't see how I'm contradicting myself. I voted for you cos you voted him for being too quiet where he is NOT. I have my reasons in believing he is innocent. Well at least more innocent than you.

Seriously why are you covering for him so much? It is inevitable that some ppl who are not mafia are gonna be voted off (although it is to my interest the lesser the better) but I don't know, you seem kind of over protective to me. Could be you're trying to score points by 'UNITING everyone', but I don't really care.

I am "covering" for him cos I think he's innocent from my own reasons. And if it's inevitable that some people who are not mafia gonna be voted off why can't it be you? I find you to be more suspicious than GC and I'm gonna vote you off, is there anything wrong with that if you are one of the person that's inevitable that's gonna be voted off? I don't see how I am uniting everyone..........but since you don't care then who cares?

I never ONCE supported the evil Harry theory because as I said I never read the last book and it was someone else who said it was in the last book and also it was someone else who suggested it in the first place. Maybe you need to go back to the drawing board because you sure as hell barking up the wrong tree. I asked for elaboration on the evil Harry theory because I DOUBT it, and I asked for elaboration on Harry turning evil after being lynched because I doubt that TOO.

And I never said you did support it and I don't care if you do or not it's not the reason I voted for you. It was just my opinion on the matter since you brought it up.

Maybe I WILL change my vote, and I betcha you know who it's going to be...

Then vote for me and see what happens. It's inevitable someone's gonna get voted off right?

take a suggestion from me, go read the posts again, seriously this time, with your reading glasses and everything, and don't make a fool of yourself again.
I did and all your posts are not too helpful for the town's side sorry.

Lucyfer wrote:no it wasnt pointless to post because if i dnt post anything some ppl would think it suspicious >.>
LOL


Last edited by Stebung on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by gc-X on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:26 am

wow, i seem to be quite the hot topic these days Razz

Lenalesca wrote:
@ Stebung: Gc-x hasn't written anything since I voted for him. I was actually trying to see all of your reactions (INCLUDING his own, which just sux now cos I had to tell the truth which just defeats the purpose of it)

Lenalesca wrote: Gc-x (why isn't he replying? seriously)

Lenalesca wrote:You say Gc-x has a life, true, however I wanted to wait til he at least replies and since there's no evidence of him being innocent then there's still the possibility he's NOT.

awww Im sorry, did you miss me? Rolling Eyes
anyways, in response to me getting voted by lenalesca: hey, well at least u have a suspicion list, and i guess if i come across suspecious to you then ur gonna stick to it right? i mean, youve probably noticed but i havent casted a vote yet, and i guess thats because i dont know who to vote for. Im not saying that im not suspicious of anyone (because believe me, there are a few people that i would go for atm) but there is just insufficient proof that anyone of those people are mafia, and right now, i just dont know what to write, and i know im not the only one:
Lucy(fer) wrote:no it wasnt pointless to post because if i dnt post anything some ppl would think it suspicious >.>

Me too lucy, me too

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 28
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Then vote for me and see what happens. It's inevitable someone's gonna get voted off right?

well when you throw it out like that, I'm not going to back off. I change my vote to lynch Mint.tea.

@Stebung: At least i was posting for suggestions, how many attempted helpful post did you post? Hmmm...oh wait, there was that so called adult version of Harry potter you posted, SO very helpful...

and Gc-x was probably too inactive to be mafia anyway. If chosen for important roles like mafia they tend to be extra careful and monitor this thread a lot...
I still suspect Stebung and Gc-x teaming up, but if they are truly the mafia, I think most ppl can outsmart them. XD
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Reznor on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:@Reznor - You have a point there, to me this game is about the survival of the town. It's better to be safe then sorry. Since its still day one, im sure some of you would understand sacraficing a townie might happen, BUT this game does have 12 active players (hypothetically speaking 3 mafias 1 serial killer), therefore even if Mint.tea did get lynched at the end, the town would still have a chance to win.
I could have easily lynched the new people based on the fact i have never seen them play lol.
So are you saying you really have no real reason to lynch mint.tea and are just doing so for the sake of making a kill/getting into the night phase? Seems like suspicious behavior to me.

And to be honest, none of what you have said has really shown us why we should believe you, or trust you as a good guy. You could just as easily be trying to lead us astray could you not?
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by sKeam on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:03 pm

woah woah woah.
Lenalesca ,Stebung and Reznor have raised some interesting points scratch



But before i go any further...

Lenalesca wrote:
well when you throw it out like that, I'm not going to back off. I change my vote to lynch Mint.tea.

Why?

esp when previously you said.

Lenalesca wrote:there's one other person but I don't wanna list them right now. I may change my votes but unless there's further evidence that Gc-x is innocent (or there is almost definite evidence that someone else is mafia), I will not budge.

Where is the evidence at?

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 28
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:26 pm

What Edwin said........are you trying you tell us you are mafia? I think you are

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Reznor wrote:
Nox Noctis wrote:@Reznor - You have a point there, to me this game is about the survival of the town. It's better to be safe then sorry. Since its still day one, im sure some of you would understand sacraficing a townie might happen, BUT this game does have 12 active players (hypothetically speaking 3 mafias 1 serial killer), therefore even if Mint.tea did get lynched at the end, the town would still have a chance to win.
I could have easily lynched the new people based on the fact i have never seen them play lol.
So are you saying you really have no real reason to lynch mint.tea and are just doing so for the sake of making a kill/getting into the night phase? Seems like suspicious behavior to me.

Please refer to my previous post about why im lyching Mint.tea. Thanks Smile Might i also add, her defence wasnt overly convincing either.

And to be honest, none of what you have said has really shown us why we should believe you, or trust you as a good guy. You could just as easily be trying to lead us astray could you not?

Have you? Suspect I don't blame people for keepin to themselves, its still pretty early on in the game.

Im starting to see what Lenalesca meant about stebung protecting GC-X, re-reading his posts does come off as protecting him.. BUT... Lenalesca DID state without any evidence that GC-X is innocent she won't budge from her lynch vote... Suspect

Another possibility is that the mafia are lying back and watching us pick each other to pieces.

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Day 1

Lynch List
- Lenalesca -2 votes(sKeam,Stebung) Needs 5 more votes to be lynched
- mint.tea - 2 vote (Nox Noctis, Lenalesca) Needs 5 more votes to be lynched
- sKeam - 1 vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Needs 6 more votes to be lynched
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 6 more votes to be lynched


Have not voted:
-gc-X
-ihazard
-Kagerouhi
-Lucy(fer)
-Mint.tea
-Reznor


Last edited by pyro+salt on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't count apparently...)
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 pm

After re reading the previous rounds im tempted to side with Nox Noctis.

For two reasons:
Most of the time shes right.
Mint.tea is being as quiet as she was when she was the mafia boss.

But I fell into a trap of following her once and she turned out to be mafia. I've never been able to tell with her and I'm still very suspicious of xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx. So for now I continue to wait.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Okay...

Since I'm trying to survive, I don't really agree about basing decisions on how I previously played.
Just because I was mafia before, doesn't mean I am again.
I just don't feel the need to defend myself when I'm innocent anyways. But I guess this is just
how it goes.

Oh yeah... what was your reasoning to lynch me again Lenalesca?
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:09 am

mint.tea wrote:Okay...

Since I'm trying to survive, I don't really agree about basing decisions on how I previously played.
Just because I was mafia before, doesn't mean I am again.
I just don't feel the need to defend myself when I'm innocent anyways. But I guess this is just
how it goes.

Oh yeah... what was your reasoning to lynch me again Lenalesca?

The game mod-ness is kicking in here, but this is right, by the way. Each mafia game is different from the last and you shouldn't make assumptions on players based on what they did in previous games. In a round where roles are randomly assigned, it doesn't really help, and even if roles weren't randomly assigned, each game is stand-alone and independent of each other.

I'm not trying to defend her or anything - I'm just making a point here, and highlighting a trap that people seem to fall into very often.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 27
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Reznor on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:45 am

Nox Noctis wrote:Please refer to my previous post about why im lyching Mint.tea. Thanks Smile Might i also add, her defence wasnt overly convincing either.
All you have said as to your resons for lynching her were:
Nox Noctis wrote:I lynch Mint.tea, last time i gave her the benefit of the doubt staying in the shadows.

Sorri hun.... nothing personal, just playing the game.
So like i said, you really dont have a real reason to vote for her, do you? I am not saying you shouldnt lynch her, as i dont know if she is a good guy or a bad guy, im just trying to understand your reasons here is all.

Her defence is irregardless of the point at hand. Unless you had some kind of plan or reason to want to vote for mint.tea, it seems like a weird thing to do so to me.
Nox Noctis wrote:Have you? Suspect I don't blame people for keepin to themselves, its still pretty early on in the game.
Have i what? If you mean have i said anything to prove that i am a good guy? I have previously mentioned that i have a way to prove that i am the good guy in a previous post, its just not something i can do in our current circumstances is all. So yes i have. Nice try at deflection though.
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 am

Okay guys, it's actually not early on in the game. It's been 11 pages and it's still day one.

I understand everyone's cautious because it's a big game and there are some first-time players but we should be lynching someone soon or else the game is just going to drag on and people are losing interest.

The way I see it is, there are about 2 or 3 mafia. The rest are townspeople though we can't rule out the possibility of a third party role. Since no one is making a definite claim that so-and-so is mafia, whatever the case, if there are 2 mafia, we have a one out of six chance of getting it right today. If there are 3 mafia, we have a one out of four chance of getting it right.

It's not easy but it's definitely not impossible. We can't just keep dragging day one because we won't know anything until night one has passed and we see how many people have died/TIG or Pyro+salt put up the story so we know what's going on.

It doesn't matter who dies in Day One - I hope you guys can see that. It'll be bonus if we kill the mafia but if we don't, it's okay because there's still a lot of townies and only a handful of mafia.

As a townie, I have nothing to lose by lynching someone else. I know I'm innocent, but I don't know whether the other 11 people playing with me are innocent. I might not get it right the first day but there will still be future opportunities to lynch the right guys.

Can we just get on with the game and can the people who haven't voted yet please just lynch someone?
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 27
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Reznor on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 am

What you are saying Dragonslayer actually makes some sense to me, i guess i got a bit confused as to our situation, i thought we were supposed to try and lynch the bad guys each day is all, as i thought thats the only way we could kill them. But i forgot that there was also the chance that we have a vigilante who could attempt to kill the bad guys as well.

Out of the 4 we currently got up, i am probably most unsure of skeam and lenalesca to be honest. But as pointed out by a few others, lenalescas stance on not budging on her vote for gc-x and then changing it to mint.tea not to long after seemed really weird. So for now i choose to lynch lenalesca
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 am

My reason? Well I'm actually rethinking this whole thing. Right now the mafia is most likely staying not entirely silent but you bet they would not be posting too much because more posts or even providing more information or being helpful is really a double edge to them because the more you post, the more chances someone else can grab something you said whether it's really suspicious or no and just prosecute you with it just to push the game along. Such I believe is the case between Stebung and I. To me, Stebung was suspicious because firstly he didn't seem to take the game too serious, however right after I decided to lynch Gc-x he kinda just overreacted in a weird sort of way. I saw Nox vote for mint.tea and her reason wasn't particularly good either yet Stebung let THAT one go, so it made sense to me that only if Stebung had REALLY good reason like that he's positive Gc-x is a townie or at least someone that's on HIS side would he act in the way he did. Is that logical? I was originally voting Gc-x based on what I thought the mafia would be doing, he posted the first couple pages then just kind of stopped, same with Mint.tea which is why I'm voting for her now. I still do think Stebung is suspicious, however as I said earlier, I'm willing to let him go for now because I do believe the majority is smarter than him...XDD, oh gawd I need to stop mocking him...
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 am

Lenalesca wrote:My reason? Well I'm actually rethinking this whole thing. Right now the mafia is most likely staying not entirely silent but you bet they would not be posting too much because more posts or even providing more information or being helpful is really a double edge to them because the more you post, the more chances someone else can grab something you said whether it's really suspicious or no and just prosecute you with it just to push the game along.

Like how people grabbed you changing your vote randomly? And voting people randomly for reasons that doesn't stand?

Such I believe is the case between Stebung and I. To me, Stebung was suspicious because firstly he didn't seem to take the game too serious, however right after I decided to lynch Gc-x he kinda just overreacted in a weird sort of way.

I like him better than you sorry.

I saw Nox vote for mint.tea and her reason wasn't particularly good either yet Stebung let THAT one go, so it made sense to me that only if Stebung had REALLY good reason like that he's positive Gc-x is a townie or at least someone that's on HIS side would he act in the way he did. Is that logical?

TBH it's either you or NOX, for exactly what you said. Cos she voted mint.tea for no particular reason either and she started asking ME to provide a reason to vote for you. Basically she's doing the same as what I was doing for Jesse. We were all asking for a reason. But i kinda shooed her off as you could see cos I don't trust her(was it her who mentioned the evil harry theory? O.o). But I chose you. Feel special.

I was originally voting Gc-x based on what I thought the mafia would be doing, he posted the first couple pages then just kind of stopped, same with Mint.tea which is why I'm voting for her now. I still do think Stebung is suspicious, however as I said earlier, I'm willing to let him go for now because I do believe the majority is smarter than him...XDD, oh gawd I need to stop mocking him...

What WOULD be the mafia doing? How would you know? And so you voted Mint.tea cos she's another quiet person? Dats not too convincing to me either. Let me go? From what? Oh and screw you =_=

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 pm

i have a feeling (just a feeling so no1 has to trust this) that both stebung and GC have a role of some kind
they might be mafia or they might be on the town's side
but im sure they are not normal townies
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Lucy(fer) wrote:i have a feeling (just a feeling so no1 has to trust this) that both stebung and GC have a role of some kind
they might be mafia or they might be on the town's side
but im sure they are not normal townies

I have a feeling too.....that......you should vote

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:49 pm

do i have to...
cos if i do it would be either u or jesse since the majority of the roles in this game seems to be bad >.>
for example if there were 2-3 mafias 1-2 third party char 1 angel and 1 detective the chances that u guys are gud gud ie the angel or the detectives aint that high
but say if u were then do we want to risk lynching our angel or detective?
and...
im just indecisive so shutup
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 pm

But the thing is we dunno who's who in the first day.....like LCP said it's up to chance to get rid of the mafia unless someone look really suspicious out of everyone else. I've made my vote on that person. So if you think me and Jesse are suspicious go ahead and vote but just your "feelings" won't convince people. And I really hope you don't cos I will be very sad if you vote for me =(

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Stebung wrote:But the thing is we dunno who's who in the first day.....like LCP said it's up to chance to get rid of the mafia unless someone look really suspicious out of everyone else. I've made my vote on that person. So if you think me and Jesse are suspicious go ahead and vote but just your "feelings" won't convince people.

Lenalesca is acting very aggressively
but to me u and gc are acting extremely suspicious...
and u were over-protecting gc
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Lucy(fer) wrote:
Stebung wrote:But the thing is we dunno who's who in the first day.....like LCP said it's up to chance to get rid of the mafia unless someone look really suspicious out of everyone else. I've made my vote on that person. So if you think me and Jesse are suspicious go ahead and vote but just your "feelings" won't convince people.

Lenalesca is acting very aggressively
but to me u and gc are acting extremely suspicious...
and u were over-protecting gc

elaborate? the suspicious and me protecting GC bit. Or are they just a feeling? =_= We all know lenalesca is aggressive.....

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:54 pm

so y do u think its suspicious of Lenalesca if she is always aggressive? (just curious... not protecting her or anything)
well i think its suspicious for u to protect gc if u didnt know wat he was
u see if u were a role in which u dnt know any other people's roles i.e. a townie or a viligante or a cop or angel
u wouldnt try soo hard to protect some1 even if its ur best friend or whatever because you just don't know what they got...
soo if you are protecting him in this manner it must mean that you know wat he is or you know wat hes not...
so
1. either you both are mafias (or masons mayb? i still dnt really get them)
2. or you're mafia and you know he isnt <-- but if thats the case u made an incredibly stupid move, one even i think your not stupid enough to do especially just to randomly save gc's ass
3. you could be the cop but you havent had a chance to investigate him so that possibility is out since its the first round
4. then again i'm new to this forum so there is still possibility that u really really dislike Lenalesca and must disagree wif her on everything.
5. or perhaps you guys cheated and told each other your roles in which case you guys could be anything but mafia cos the mafia wont go randomly telling ppl their role wifout lying

watever you are i think you've drawn too much attention to yourselve and gc
(omg thats the most ive ever posted i hope it made sense)
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Lucy(fer), yes you do have to vote. So many people are inactive that the game will just stagnate like this.

Vote for who you think is mafia. Go with your gut instinct. It doesn't matter if you're wrong. People are afraid to kill the wrong guy but making a lynch vote means you have tried to find the mafia and that's perfectly okay.

As a townie (apart from vigilante), the only way you can win is to lynch the mafia during the day. You don't have the ability to kill them at night. If you don't lynch, if anything, you're just making yourself look suspicious.

If we end up lynching a townie, it sucks, but it leaves us with 8 vs 3 mafia, or 9 vs 2 mafia. We still have the numbers advantage. We can still win.

If you're not going to vote, there's no point posting at all. You're just wasting people's times posting shit that doesn't matter.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 27
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:17 pm

@Lucyfer:sigh.....I really really can't be fucked doing this but just to clear it up........ok first.......Lenalesca is not suspicious cos she's always aggressive I was just making fun of her, she's suspicious first because of her vote on GC for being too quiet. And yes same applies to Nox who voted for Mint.tea. I just chose to point that out for lenalesca instead of Nox. And no no particular reason. I just feel lenalesca has a bad role as compared to Nox just like how you are suspecting me and GC right now. And i might have looked like me protecting Jesse. If I voted for Nox instead of Lenalesca I would look like I'm protecting Mint.Tea too. And if that is your logic Nox asking me and edwin's reason to vote for lenalesca is Nox protecting lenalesca too? And now that lenalesca changed her vote to mint.tea for no particular reason which is suspicious as well. Why don't you pick on that instead of me and GC?

And secondly......about me and GC knowing each other's role......you might be right you might be not. But i can tell you it's not in town's favour to vote for either of us. It's against the rules to tell you our roles. Just like how Reznor can prove that he's a townie but can't say it. Which means proving innocence don't mean anything here so I'm not gonna try.

Thirdly....make a vote already. You want to make me and GC stand out. Congradulations you did that but you still haven't voted or contributed to the moving on of the game.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by iHazard on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:29 pm

I've just reread the entire thread and, going on posts made and instinct - though I could be horribly wrong - I vote to lynch Lenalesca.
avatar
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Location : Not Kansas
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:31 pm

okok

And secondly......about me and GC knowing each other's role......you might be right you might be not. But i can tell you it's not in town's favour to vote for either of us. It's against the rules to tell you our roles.

isnt it against the rules to talk about mafia outside the thread?
and how can we believe voting you guys our isnt in the town's favour?
is it really against the rules to prove wat roles you are rather than to tell them its just the matter of whether ppl believe you or not...

ok lenalesca random switch from gc to mint tea is suspicious. it would be nice for her to give evidence to back up her decision...

but anyways i refuse to vote stop picking on me gc hasnt voted either
ill make my decision in the end
but i dnt trust you or gc either ok?
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:44 pm

DAY 1 (....still)

Lynch List
- Lenalesca -4 votes(sKeam,Stebung, Reznor, ihazard) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched
- mint.tea - 2 vote (Nox Noctis, Lenalesca) Needs 5 more votes to be lynched
- sKeam - 1 vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Needs 6 more votes to be lynched
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 6 more votes to be lynched


Have not voted:
-gc-X
-Kagerouhi
-Lucy(fer)
-Mint.tea


Last edited by pyro+salt on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Lucyfer wrote:okok

And secondly......about me and GC knowing each other's role......you might be right you might be not. But i can tell you it's not in town's favour to vote for either of us. It's against the rules to tell you our roles.

isnt it against the rules to talk about mafia outside the thread?
and how can we believe voting you guys our isnt in the town's favour?
is it really against the rules to prove wat roles you are rather than to tell them its just the matter of whether ppl believe you or not...

ok lenalesca random switch from gc to mint tea is suspicious. it would be nice for her to give evidence to back up her decision...

but anyways i refuse to vote stop picking on me gc hasnt voted either
ill make my decision in the end
but i dnt trust you or gc either ok?

You are right you can believe me or not on my statement...........I won't stop you. Rolling Eyes

And yeah yeah w/e just vote =_=

(Pst everyone make a vote so she's the last one left!)

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

just to make it absolutely clear
idk if you and gc are mafia...
i just know both of you guys have roles
and it could be mafia
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm

LYNCH WITH MAJORITY

happy steven?
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:05 pm

As I dont see much chance of others agreeing with me about xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Ive decided to trust Nox Noctis for which I may later kick myself but such is life in Hogwarts school for witch's and wizardry. Im afraid if I stay on my own like I did last time I'll get killed again even though I was right and I just dont trust Skeam and Stebung. Unlynch Lcp and Lynch mint.tea


Last edited by Hods_sorrow on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Lucy(fer) wrote:LYNCH WITH MAJORITY

happy steven?

YES =D

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by kagerouhi on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Lenalesca: rereading posts makes me suspicious of her ...
avatar
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Age : 28
Location : 蜻蛉天
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile http://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by gc-X on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Lucy(fer) wrote:just to make it absolutely clear
idk if you and gc are mafia...
i just know both of you guys have roles
and it could be mafia

I dont think you realise but everyone in this game has a role, whether it be a big role with supermassive blackhole awsumness powers or a small role with next to nothing, each person in the game has a role so yeah, just saying

also id like to vote to lynch lenalesca

finally, i play this magic card face down and end my turn.

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 28
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by mint.tea on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Okay, I'll vote Lenalesca because she seems suspicious at this point. But I do see other suspicious people too...
avatar
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Location : fluffy fluffy clouds
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:17 pm

i guess thats the end of day one than
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm

*sniff sniff* I never thot this day would come.......after 13 pages of bullshit.......

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Heheh, guess it's a good thing I got the character I got. I probably wont live through the first night though, and because although I got lynched (most likely going to be anyway), I'd like to list down my suspicions (yes, with percentages and everything).

*PS those of you who weren't on my list means u didn't post enough/didn't catch much attention, Alena that includes u for some reason. U need to post more.

-IS DELETED BY ME- (because I'm pissed off with the town *despite being on yourside harhar* so you know what, do you own work, and yes, it IS that time of the month for me.)

edit: btw, I wont be posting much after this since the decision is made and chances of me being killed early is pretty high. I tried helping the town with more info in the posts, back fired. Will play more like LCP next time if I ever join in another game. ;P Town needs to figure it out themselves now. and can I just say that fate sux, I still didn't get a killing role. *sniff
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Day 1

Lynch List
- Lenalesca -8 votes(sKeam, Stebung, Reznor, ihazard, Kagrouhi,gc-X, mint.tea, Lucy(fer)) LYNCHED
- mint.tea - 3vote (Nox Noctis, Lenalesca, Hods_sorrow) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
- sKeam - 1 vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Needs 6 more votes to be lynched


With the death of one of his best friend, Harry Potter, the Boy Who Live, has now become a shadow of his former self and as such is often found near the Lake...moping.

But the Golden Boy's behavior was unsettling the entire Wizarding World once the news was leaked.

On a cloudy afternoon one day, the small town of Hogsmead found itself packed with Wizards and Witches alike along with students from Hogwarts on a Hogsmead trip. Word was that Harry Potter was going and everyone wanted to see for themselves.

As Harry made his way out of the forest path by himself, the mob desended upon him.
Harry: WTF?!
Mob1: The Ministry say that it was all your fault that You-Know-Who has risen and killing among us
Harry: What a load of BS!
Mob2: We have decided to sacrifice you to You-Know-Who so they will leave the rest of us in peace
Mob3: Kill Harry!!
Harry: You guys are a bunch of idiots, you can't kill me! I'm the boy who lived!
Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable)


Active List
-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
-Stebung
-Lucy(fer)
-gc-X
-Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable)
-Benihime
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi
-ihazard

It is now Night 1, no one may post again until Day 2. Please send in your NIGHT ACTIONS to me now if you have one.
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:07 pm


DEATH STRIKES AGAIN AT HOGWARTS


Tragedy has befallen on an old wizarding family at a time of uncertainty and unrest. The body of young Ginerva Weasley, fellow student and housemate of the late Hermione Granger was found dead this morning on the school grounds of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This will be the second death this week to hit the school that is already in mourning.

The Auror Department has launched an official inquest but had hit a dead end as there was no witness or clues and is calling this incident a tragedy and in no way related to the death of Hermione Granger. But inside sources says that security was breached on the school wards and the lesser known passage into the castle had been recently used.

Miss Weasley, known to her friends and family as Ginny was popular and well loved by her peers and teachers alike. Tens and thousands are expected to gather at the school where a public memorial service will be held.

Notable attendees will be her brother Ron Weasley who is also fellow student of the school, Harry Potter, and good friend Luna Lovegood among students from other Houses and faculty staff.

After yesterday’s events in the small town of Hogsmead, Harry Potter is rumoured to be sticking close to the Hogwarts Head master, Albus Dumboldore during the memorial service.

In absence will be fellow housemate Neville Longbottom who has passed away at St.Mungos after being brought in from an suspected mauling by a large animal near the Forbidden Forest.

Despite the stance of The Ministry and the Auror Department, deaths in the student body have sparked undeniable rumours in the Wizarding World on the return of You-Know-Who. Stay tuned for your most reliable and up to date news as it happens. (For more on the Weasley family, see page 5. For the special on how to survival a werewolf attack, see page 15)



Reporting to you live – Pyro+salt (Rita Skeeter - Mod)

R.I.P
- TIG (Hermione Granger -Co-mod) – Found dead near Knockturn Alley, assume murder victim of Death Eaters

-xX LCP Dragon Slayer Xx (Ginny Weasley – Beloved Princess: when killed during Night phase, the town will skip a day and head into next night phase) – Found dead at Hogwarts

- Lucy(fer) (Neville Longbottom -townie: no powers, aided the town to find You-Know-Who) – DOA at St.Mungos, died from injuries from animal attack



Active List


-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable)
-Benihime
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi
-ihazard

Day 2 has been skipped since everyone is attending Ginny's funeral

It is now Night 2, no one may post again until Day 3 Please send in your NIGHT ACTIONS to me now if you have one.
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:31 pm

DARK LORD SETS SIGHT TO HOGWARTS


The return of the most feared Dark Lord of our times seems undeniable after the death of well Potions Professor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Severus Snape. The Auror Department has now placed the sole witness of this murder, Draco Malfoy, student of Hogwarts and charge of Professor Snape, under protective custody at St.Mungo’s.

Aurors were called to scene in the early hours of the morning after disturbance were reported by neighbors only to discover the body the Potion Master and the stunned witness, who required medical attention.

Our inside sources revealed to us that the Aurors discovered large animal track marks around the house leading inside and out as well as remnant spells of The Killing Curse on the body and the signature Dark Mark.

It was believed that the Potions Master may have known the assailant and was trying to escape with his charge by lacing drinks served with Sleeping Potions. Signs of a struggle were also evident within the living area and broken window found outside the house.

But investigations have come to a halt as they are waiting for the witness statement.

The Aurors are denying visitors to Mr. Malfoy until the investigation is completed but a leaked Healers report has stated that the witness has suffered deep laceration wounds which seemed to be half treated when he was brought in.

Mr.Malfoy was over heard in a private conversation earlier on that he was in fear for his life and ran to the Potions Master’s resident after a close encounter with his attacker before being stunned and knocked out till the Aurors found him.

With the events from the past few days, it seems that The Ministry’s will have to start answering to the public soon then later. Stay with us as the saga continues and we will continue to bring you inside information. This is Rita, signing out for now. (For the life and achievements of Professor Snape, see page 4. For an excerpt of Potions-for-Everyday-Idiots written by Severus Snape, see page 6. For our special Wizarding-connections ad, see page 27)


Reporting to you live – Pyro+salt (Rita Skeeter - Mod)

R.I.P
- TIG (Hermione Granger -Co-mod) – Found dead near Knockturn Alley, assume murder victim of Death Eaters

-xX LCP Dragon Slayer Xx (Ginny Weasley – Beloved Princess: when killed during Night phase, the town will skip a day and head into next night phase) – Found dead at Hogwarts

- Lucy(fer) (Neville Longbottom -Townie: no powers, aided the town to find You-Know-Who) – DOA at St.Mungos, died from injuries from animal attack

- Nox Noctis (Severus Snape – Jack of all trades:has several one shot abilities to aid the town in findingYou-Know-Who) – died from The Killing Curse, suspected from You-Know-Who


Active List

-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable)
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi
-ihazard

It is now Day 3, you may resume posting
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Ok I can now prove my inocence from investigations I have discovered that these people are Inocent

-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable)
-Mint.tea

So these people remain Suspects
-Kagerouhi
-ihazard
-sKeam
-gc-X
-Reznor

Its about half and half

The people i suspect the most are

gc-X and Kagerouhi and ihazard
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by kagerouhi on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm

just so you know hods ... if you lynch me it wouldnt really be beneficial to the town as the numbers are dwindling ...

and i reread posts seriously this time ...

iHazard

perhaps its paranoia but she is the most suspicious atm ...

EDIT: why did you say better Kreacher than Dobby? Perhaps in jest? As I said paranoia perhaps but whoever read the book knows that Kreacher is part of a reason why ... *cant remember* but i do know he had a major in the undoing of something leading to death of some one ... so in a way Kreacher is traitourous and not beneficial to the town


Last edited by kagerouhi on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Age : 28
Location : 蜻蛉天
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile http://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Lenalesca wrote:
@ Skeam: dude, your gut instincts...I don't have to say it right? XD
I guess you don't.... Embarassed bah my gut instincts just don't work on you... Sad back to the drawing board i guess...scratch

This is really daring move Hods.. its not like last time where a mafia was found by detective L .plus you didn't reveal your character name Suspect .But anyway its your choice, I'll act on your info cautiously,considering what LCP said about how you play.... I'm not surprised i'm still suspicious to you lol, i hope i will join the other list by the end of this day.

I will say this though, your suspects are kinda similar to mine Suspect

anyway i wanna ask the following Q's...

@gc-x
What about Lenalesca stood out for you that made it compelling enough to lynch her?


@Reznor
You were the only person(i think?) who brought up some really good points as to how Nox was acting suspiciously,(despite the fact that we know she is innocent now.) If you felt she was suspicious, why did you not cast a vote to lynch her and not with Lenalesca instead?

@Stebung

1.you really seemed dead set on getting Lenalesca lynched on day 1. What do you think about her unlynchable nature?

2.How suspicious do you think gc-x is now?


Sorry if i left you out Sad , i couldnt think of anything to ask scratch
but feel free to question me if you wish Very Happy

Thank You


EDIT: i had a question for iHazard but i removed it now since Kagerouhi lynched her...


Last edited by sKeam on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dropped a questions since Alena voted for someone.........)

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 28
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Day 3 Lynch Count Update

Post by That Indian Guy on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Day 3 Lynch Count Update

Lynch List
- iHazard - 1 vote (Kagerouhi) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

Have not voted:
-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Lenalesca
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-ihazard

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by gc-X on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:31 pm

@sKeam_TheOtakuMaster:

i was pretty much following suit to end the day phase already. 2bh i didnt find too much reason to lynch her, altho i did find it rather odd that she jumped vote from me to mint.tea. I noticed you also voted to lynch her, so wats was ur deal?

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 28
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum