Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:08 pm

I'm just saying how I would play it if I was Mafia Boss. I'm not that stupid as to leave myself open if I were the Mafia Boss, and covered all bases and done my list up properly.

Just because I played one round that way doesn't mean I'm playing this round the same way. If I remain predictable, I might as well only play in one round and then leave. No fun in playing the same strategy and using the same style over and over again.

I float in and out of game. I never used to check this forum before this mafia stuff started - just because I'm not online all the time to respond to everything doesn't mean anything.

And it wouldn't make me the biggest threat because you're the one with more online mafia gaming experience, not me. The strategies you use for forum based v.s. real life based are different and can't be cross-counted.

You're only bringing up meta-game stuff because you were mafia before and some of us weren't. It's a good strategy, but it won't work with all of us.

You and I both know that I would play this game differently and say different things if I was the mafia. No point bringing up all these points now, since, as you have pointed out, a lot of things that apply to me apply to you as well.

All I have to say is that if you voted to lynch me off so early in the game, you'd be making a big mistake. Don't want the mafia to win again now, do we? I can prove to be a valuable asset on the Townie's side.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by kagerouhi on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:27 pm

and the wall of texts battle begins

good night ... going to attempt get to class on time for once tomorrow ... i hate mondays
avatar
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Age : 28
Location : 蜻蛉天
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile http://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:59 pm

omfg tl;dr

i don't know what to believe now...

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Might as well lynch yourself so you don't have to think.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Based on everything said above

Candidates for lynching in no particular order.


Stebung
kagerouhi
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy

for now i will believe that xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx and T.I.G are innocent... but i'm only doing so prudently...
but im starting to doubt Stebung is part of the Mafia as he isnt taking this seriously.Since he's probably just another town person again,he probably dosent care what the outcome is,as long as he survives..

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 am

Fat Mc Donald's Employee wrote:
but im starting to doubt Stebung is part of the Mafia as he isnt taking this seriously.Since he's probably just another town person again,he probably dosent care what the outcome is,as long as he survives..

He wins, of course, if he survives and everyone else dies, no matter what faction he is in.

I would like to vote to lynch Stebung, on the basis that he rushed to make the vote to kill FME with very poor grounds.

Even if Stebung is an ordinary townsperson, if he dies, that's one less person for the Mafia Boss to convert, and it's easier for us to win.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:48 am

Fat Mc Donald's Employee - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:06 pm

Cool if that's what I get for getting the game going. Now I remove my vote for FME and now I'll cast my vote on people who I think is suspicious.

but im starting to doubt Stebung is part of the Mafia as he isnt taking this seriously.Since he's probably just another town person again,he probably dosent care what the outcome is,as long as he survives..

Oh yes Edwin I'm taking this very seriously but since no one would vote so I think I should vote someone to get it started and see what everyone else will do. If I don't do anything no one else would do anything. Sometimes you have to make the first move to see what other people's motives are. I voted you for no particular reason really just cos you are the first person i could think of. Despite that I voted for you, you didn't even try to defend for yourself. You are either a town's person who has nothing to hide or just don't give a crap about my vote. Your chances for being mafia is therefore low.

I would like to vote to lynch Stebung, on the basis that he rushed to make the vote to kill FME with very poor grounds.

My vote was not with poor grounds it was with no grounds I did it completely randomly just to see what others do. You and That Indian Guy started epic post fights, you two obviously don't think alike.......this means two of you are not on the same side. Arguments occurs usually with people who want different things....whatever maybe that you two want.......

Even if Stebung is an ordinary townsperson, if he dies, that's one less person for the Mafia Boss to convert, and it's easier for us to win.

If this is the case what is the difference between your vote against me and mine against FME in the first place? If we voted FME out and he turns out to be a towns person wouldn't that be the same thing as voting for me? I don't understand why I'm getting voted for doing something that you are doing exactly right now......

I have my suspicions on you the most now for voting me with poor grounds.

I change my vote to xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:43 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:00 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I'm just saying how I would play it if I was Mafia Boss. I'm not that stupid as to leave myself open if I were the Mafia Boss, and covered all bases and done my list up properly.
No, you posted what you believed would be one of the good ways to play as Mafia. You wouldnt be foolish enough to 1 - Give away one of your playing stratergies 2 - If you arent Mafia, give the current Mafia ideas on what to do/not do.

Also, if you were too careful, as it seems to be how you are saying you would be, it would just make you look more suspicious Razz

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Just because I played one round that way doesn't mean I'm playing this round the same way. If I remain predictable, I might as well only play in one round and then leave. No fun in playing the same strategy and using the same style over and over again.
You missed my point, i was just saying, that you talking as if you were a part of the town, isnt part of your usual speech pattern when playing. People tend to talk from the towns point of view a lot more, when they are in fact not the town themselves. Wink

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:And it wouldn't make me the biggest threat because you're the one with more online mafia gaming experience, not me. The strategies you use for forum based v.s. real life based are different and can't be cross-counted.
Ive played about 4 Mafia games before this on other forums. And i didnt even win one of those (in fact, i was killed in the first round twice as a townie Neutral) So my experience in playing badly is at least quite high Razz

On the other hand, you have had experience playing this game before, as well as have a good knowledge of psychology and how to use that to your advantage. That is one of the main factors behind this game. Being able to read people and see their motives (something you excel at) and make a good case/argument for your point (also something you are quite good at:))

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:You're only bringing up meta-game stuff because you were mafia before and some of us weren't. It's a good strategy, but it won't work with all of us.
I just brought it up as a statistical probability is all. As i said, its only just a theory. And your only against it at the moment because your quite likely currently a mafia player Razz

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:You and I both know that I would play this game differently and say different things if I was the mafia. No point bringing up all these points now, since, as you have pointed out, a lot of things that apply to me apply to you as well.
Now this is becoming a case of L vs Kira then Razz both of us trying to think how the other one would and make the appropriate counter move before they other gets the chance. Basically, you knew i would think one way about your strategy, and as such planned accordingly to give yourself a decent defense. Wink

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:All I have to say is that if you voted to lynch me off so early in the game, you'd be making a big mistake. Don't want the mafia to win again now, do we? I can prove to be a valuable asset on the Townie's side.
Or a valuable asset to the Mafia Suspect

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:01 pm

somehow i'm getting the feeling i shouldn't lynch anyone eyt,despite the fact i have one strong candidate for lunching now....

Can we remove that strawberry smut person if they end up not playing?? what if they're a key role??]

There's also the chance that LCP and T.I.G are actually both Mafia... and this arguing is just a facade...But i could be wrong.


Last edited by Fat Mc Donald's Employee on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:03 pm

@ That Indian Guy: You're right. I have no defence to that. I may be mafia after all. Vote to lynch me then, like Stebung. We'll see what happens.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:08 pm

I vote to Lynch Kagerouhi

Will post reasons later if needed, but its mostly because she hasnt defended herself yet and doesnt seem that interested in the game at the moment.

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:57 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 1 Vote (That Indian Guy). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch][b]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:40 am

Fat Mc Donald's Employee wrote:There's also the chance that LCP and T.I.G are actually both Mafia... and this arguing is just a facade...But i could be wrong.

Yeah. That Indian Guy and xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx are actually both Mafia and we're just trying to fuck with your heads. =P It's part of our evil plan to win the game.

Stebung, changing your vote doesn't change the fact that you're as guilty as you were before, and it doesn't change the fact that you voted first and your vote was random just because you want people to die quickly. In fact, now that you're changing your votes, it makes you look more suspicious since it's pretty clear all you want to do is vote to lynch everyone and win the game.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:54 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Fat Mc Donald's Employee wrote:There's also the chance that LCP and T.I.G are actually both Mafia... and this arguing is just a facade...But i could be wrong.

Yeah. That Indian Guy and xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx are actually both Mafia and we're just trying to fuck with your heads. =P It's part of our evil plan to win the game.

Stebung, changing your vote doesn't change the fact that you're as guilty as you were before, and it doesn't change the fact that you voted first and your vote was random just because you want people to die quickly. In fact, now that you're changing your votes, it makes you look more suspicious since it's pretty clear all you want to do is vote to lynch everyone and win the game.

I don't see it. 2 votes from a single person don't mean anything. You are just getting edgy cos i changed the vote to you. I change my vote again cos I can. I vote TIG for sitting on my lap the other day.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:04 pm

That Indian Guy - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 1 Vote (That Indian Guy). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch][b]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Stebung wrote:You are just getting edgy cos i changed the vote to you. I change my vote again cos I can.

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy for people to vote for me.

In fact, I know people aren't paying attention to the game if I don't come across as suspicious. Easier to weed people out for me.

Do whatever you want, since you like making yourself look guilty.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:43 pm

vote for Stebung for now.

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Lol edwin you fag I hope you have a good reason.

I change my vote to Pyro+salt. Cos I can. Yup I look totally guilty don't I? Randomly voting people doesn't mean anything other than you don't know who's who. I'm just trying to see everyone's reaction when i vote them. Interpret it whatever way you like.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 am

Pyro+Salt - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 2 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Fat Mc Donald's Employee). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 1 Vote (That Indian Guy). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Stebung wrote:I'm just trying to see everyone's reaction when i vote them. Interpret it whatever way you like.

You could just ask everyone why you should not vote for them. That way you don't look like a complete retard and waste hods_sorrow's time.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:51 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Stebung wrote:I'm just trying to see everyone's reaction when i vote them. Interpret it whatever way you like.

You could just ask everyone why you should not vote for them. That way you don't look like a complete retard and waste hods_sorrow's time.

We all have our own ways of playing no need to be offensive. I'm sure hods doesn't mind since none of you are doing anything at all. All you are doing is trying to prove you are smarter than everyone but that doesn't help anyone cos we still don't know who the fk's the mafia and you keep on insulting everyone.

Just to piss you off more.

Change my vote to Straberry_smut

@Straberry_smut.....tell me a good reason to not vote for you. You haven't said anything at all in this game. I can vote you off for just being AFK.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Unfortunately Rose(Strawberry_smut) Ordinary towns person has died of natural cause's so can not be lynched.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:14 am

Stebung wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Stebung wrote:I'm just trying to see everyone's reaction when i vote them. Interpret it whatever way you like.

You could just ask everyone why you should not vote for them. That way you don't look like a complete retard and waste hods_sorrow's time.

We all have our own ways of playing no need to be offensive. I'm sure hods doesn't mind since none of you are doing anything at all. All you are doing is trying to prove you are smarter than everyone but that doesn't help anyone cos we still don't know who the fk's the mafia and you keep on insulting everyone.

Just to piss you off more.

Change my vote to Straberry_smut

@Straberry_smut.....tell me a good reason to not vote for you. You haven't said anything at all in this game. I can vote you off for just being AFK.


LOL i was thinking of doing the same thing when i was logging on...

great mind thinks alike :S


Damn if she was a towns person,i guess the roles left would be..

a mafia boss,SK and/or Vigilante..the rest Towns ppl.
I have vague reasoning to belive that maybe the T.I.G and Stebung may just be townsppl afterall... I have my doubts with LCP.

So now i tossing up between LCP and Kagerouhi (Since she hasn't done much, and is possibly just waiting for the night phase...)

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:Unfortunately Rose(Strawberry_smut) Ordinary towns person has died of natural cause's so can not be lynched.

Huh? Did she quit?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Stebung wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:Unfortunately Rose(Strawberry_smut) Ordinary towns person has died of natural causesso can not be lynched.

Huh? Did she quit?

PS: I think it's funny you think this is pissing me off. I'm only checking this thread once a day or once every two days XD If anything, you're only making yourself look stupid. I've said this before, though, so. Guess the fact that you can't read only reinforces my point.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:27 pm

alright, sorry if I havn't been paying as much attention to this game as I would of liked to due to personal reasons but heres my observations and opnions so far:

Stebung may have been annoying and changes his vote every other post (and the reasons are slightly strange) but I don't think hes the mafia as hes drawing too much attention on himself, even with the whole reverse psychology thing argument, its just not worth the trouble. it would just be easier to wait it out with this game

TIG and LCP...way too much mind f*cking going on between these guys, and on such a level as well lol...again, not really worth it

so my toss up is between FME and Kagerouhi...at the moment and there isn't enough postings from both to swing my vote one way or the other but my instinct says to lynch FME unless someone else has a better argument to sway my decision

and I'm not sure theres actually as many 'baddies' as we think there is...maybe Hod's is screwing with us by telling us theres a Godfather + SK + vigilante to make us panic *shurgs* why do i think this? because he just simply took strawberry_smut off just like that without effecting the game much (by that, I meant she didn't have a role that has a night action)

anyway, thats what I think
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:31 pm

She was an ordinary townsfolk, so that's one less person for the godfather to convert. >D

As I say, it's not like I think Stebung is the mafia either. I'm just fucking with him. That and it'll be good if he turns out to be an ordinary citizen. After all he's not doing a good job at defending himself.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Why the fk did you vote for me then if you say "As I say, it's not like I think Stebung is the mafia either"? You are saying lynching towns people makes the mafia has less chance to win cos they can't convert people but doesn't that mean they win if all innocents are dead? If you vote people for no reason at all then chances are you are trying to get rid of everyone without caring for who's who.

I change my vote to LCP cos her motives for voting is questionable....."I don't think you are mafia but I'm gonna lynch you anyways".....does that make sense to anyone?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:08 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 2 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Fat Mc Donald's Employee). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 1 Vote (That Indian Guy). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Fat Mc Donald's Employee - 1 Vote (pyro+salt). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Stebung wrote:Why the fk did you vote for me then if you say "As I say, it's not like I think Stebung is the mafia either"? You are saying lynching towns people makes the mafia has less chance to win cos they can't convert people but doesn't that mean they win if all innocents are dead? If you vote people for no reason at all then chances are you are trying to get rid of everyone without caring for who's who.

I change my vote to LCP cos her motives for voting is questionable....."I don't think you are mafia but I'm gonna lynch you anyways".....does that make sense to anyone?

interesting you vote for me.. i agree though that maybe JUST maybe ,there could only be one 'bad guy' like you said..it could explain why everyone is trying to 'stir the plot' OR just not posting :S ,this gets confusing cuz actions can be interpreted in two ways ARGHHHH. :S

+the fact that hods_sorrow 'sarcastically' said that the game would end if no one posted,maybe the mafia boss is needed to get this game started?? Question


Stebung, i dunno what you're doing lol... but i have to agree you're just playing around now... this could be interpreted in many ways like i just said

My vote will be the same for now,

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:20 pm

I voted for you cos I don't like you Edwin. You should've cut down on those pies back then so you won't have the F in your FME name.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Stebung wrote:I voted for you cos I don't like you Edwin. You should've cut down on those pies back then so you won't have the F in your FME name.
you voted for me cuz you're a douche on a warm towel rail.
DONT bring my real life weight problems into this forum,or ill smash you.My crew are now on standby...



Anyways,i read the entire thread again :S (procrastination Rolling Eyes)
There's now six ppl in the game now btw , if one person (strawberry_smut) is able to be removed just like that *snap*
it tells me that the number of townsppl must be fairly greater than the number of mafia,this probably leads to the situation that i said in my last post.

i change my vote to Kagerouhi , simply cuz after reading all thats been said, she has been the most quiet
Question and i take this as a sign that she could be the mafia boss,just waiting for the night phase to start so she can convert people.

Sure i may pay for this,cuz other ppl may just be writing heaps to create false attention.But meh im just doing a 'stebung' :S

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:05 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 2 Vote (That Indian Guy, Fat Mc Donald's Employee). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Fat Mc Donald's Employee - 1 Vote (pyro+salt). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by kagerouhi on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:03 pm

*sleepy*
i've been so bad with this game ... and not posting or checking regularly ... work has piled up so ... *sleepy* as for my vote ... i cant very vote for myself can i ... humm then FME because i dont really want to think and he voted for me so i can pretend to be the vindictive bitch and vote him because he voted me ... and you might ask why i dont vote for TIG ... thats because humm we can only vote for one person ...
avatar
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Age : 28
Location : 蜻蛉天
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile http://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Stebung wrote:"I don't think you are mafia but I'm gonna lynch you anyways".....does that make sense to anyone?

Obviously you didn't read the rules. Let me put it in simple English so that you can understand.

The Mafia Boss can convert ORDINARY TOWNSFOLK to mafia henchmen, and these mafia henchmen can kill at night.

So I don't think you're mafia, but if you happen to be an ordinary townsfolk, killing you off would be good too, because then you cannot be converted into a bad guy, and thus there will be one less person we have to worry about being converted.

Capiche? Or do I need to say it in French?
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:16 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 2 Vote (That Indian Guy, Fat Mc Donald's Employee). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Fat Mc Donald's Employee - 2 Vote (pyro+salt, kagerouhi). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]

Everyone has now voted it is now up to each to decide wether to stick to your decision or change your vote
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:38 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Stebung wrote:"I don't think you are mafia but I'm gonna lynch you anyways".....does that make sense to anyone?

Obviously you didn't read the rules. Let me put it in simple English so that you can understand.

The Mafia Boss can convert ORDINARY TOWNSFOLK to mafia henchmen, and these mafia henchmen can kill at night.

So I don't think you're mafia, but if you happen to be an ordinary townsfolk, killing you off would be good too, because then you cannot be converted into a bad guy, and thus there will be one less person we have to worry about being converted.

Capiche? Or do I need to say it in French?

Why don't you go back to the very basics?!?!? The rules of mafia is that if all innocents are dead first then mafia wins! What you are doing is lynching the ones that are not mafia..........how does that help the towns people to win if you kill off all the ordinary people? Sure if all the innocent people are dead there's no one to convert but that means only mafia will be left?!?! Meaning mafia wins!?!? I doubt the detective can deal with SK VIGI and Boss by himself.........Like the last game the innocents died first and guess who won?!?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:28 am

hmmm that's a good point stebung :s
why would someone who's towns person want to kill off our own ppl,even if it does make the godfather's job harder,we have to try win you know...look what happened last round..

LCP and Kagerouhi are looking a bit suspicious Suspect

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Stebung wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Stebung wrote:"I don't think you are mafia but I'm gonna lynch you anyways".....does that make sense to anyone?

Obviously you didn't read the rules. Let me put it in simple English so that you can understand.

The Mafia Boss can convert ORDINARY TOWNSFOLK to mafia henchmen, and these mafia henchmen can kill at night.

So I don't think you're mafia, but if you happen to be an ordinary townsfolk, killing you off would be good too, because then you cannot be converted into a bad guy, and thus there will be one less person we have to worry about being converted.

Capiche? Or do I need to say it in French?

Why don't you go back to the very basics?!?!? The rules of mafia is that if all innocents are dead first then mafia wins! What you are doing is lynching the ones that are not mafia..........how does that help the towns people to win if you kill off all the ordinary people? Sure if all the innocent people are dead there's no one to convert but that means only mafia will be left?!?! Meaning mafia wins!?!? I doubt the detective can deal with SK VIGI and Boss by himself.........Like the last game the innocents died first and guess who won?!?
If its all the townspeople get killed before the Mafia boss can convert them, and if there is no mafia currently who can kill or the mafia boss being unable to kill as we have thought so far, even if all the normal towns people get killed, the special roles (cop/doc/vigilante etc) are left, cant be converted by the mafia boss, and with no one to kill, it just becomes a matter of time for the town to end up winning. At worst, should the Mafia boss escape the town long enough from being lynched, the game will end in a draw, but that's only if the town play shockingly bad.

I may switch my vote to FME, because when i decided to vote between him and Kagerouhi, it was really a coin toss for me at the time, neither had really stood up for themselves or provided much if any defense. I think ill switch my vote to get the game moving at least, because the game seems to have started going in circles now. I still think the chances of Kagerouhi being mafia are quite high, but this day has stagnated, and people are now afraid to say anything for the most part.

I change my vote from Kagerouhi to lynch Fat Mc Donalds Employee

Its not a move im quite comfortable making, but in the sake of something actually happening in this game, i suppose its the only way to get things started.

P.S. The town shouldnt be too against the idea of dying, if it means an end game win for them. Everyone on the town side wins as long as the Mafia are dead first. So even if i die, or some other towns person dies, id still win should we get the mafia before they do.

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:52 pm

sigh.. let me just say,that if someone follows a bandwagon and votes for me next for no good reasoning at all,you are making a bad mistake... PLS read the thread again What a Face

Even T.I.G said it himself, that he finds Kagerouhi highly suspicious and yet he votes for me just to get the game rolling.. do you really want to lynch someone that plays no pivotal influence to the game at all?



other than that i really have no defences..

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 1 Vote (Fat Mc Donald's Employee). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Fat Mc Donald's Employee - 2 Vote (pyro+salt, kagerouhi, That Indian Guy). [1 More Votes Required to Lynch]

Hmm looks like I need to sharpen my scife
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:38 pm

Actually, upon thinking things through, i change my vote back to what it was, i choose to unvote Fat Mc Donalds Employee and Lynch Kagerouhi (sorry Hods)

Rather then get things going like in my last post, i urge xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Stebung or Pyro+Salt to change their vote along with me to Kagerouhi. If i am wrong, and she isnt Mafia (which my gut tells me she is) you can go after me the next day if you like. (id hate to be the one who casts the last lynch vote against me in that situation though Twisted Evil )

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm

If you didn't read what That Indian Guy said, I didn't say kill all the innocent people. I said kill all the ordinary townsfolk. For example, if only the detective and doctor are left at the end, the good side still wins.

Please read the rules before asking if I know how to play or not and question my judgement.

I trust in That Indian Guy's reasoning and judgement, and I would like to unvote Stebung, who is just acting retarded and doesn't know much about game tactics, to vote to lynch kagerouhi.

Thank you.

I believe we just need one more vote then.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Kagerouhi - 1 Vote (Fat Mc Donald's Employeex, XLCP Dragon SlayerXx, That Indian Guy). [1 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Fat Mc Donald's Employee - 2 Vote (pyro+salt, kagerouhi, ). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:56 am

Change my vote to Kagerouhi to stop the vicious cycle.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:30 am

Oh no's it is horrible that weird and annoying guy Alex Louis Armstrong(Kagerouhi) was lynched and he turned out to be just an Ordinary towns person too


Last edited by Hods_sorrow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:31 am

It is now Night time sleep well or send me your night actions if you have them
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:22 pm

day 2 begins
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum