Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:25 pm

HO SNAP. NO ONE DIED?

Lols. Anyway. Day Two. Who dies next?
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 pm

LOL WTF?!?!

I didn't know this could happen in Mafia but i guess these are the situations :S

-mafia/SK/vigilante tried to kill someone but a healer stopped it.BUT this would mean that ALL 3 tried kill the same person...................................................so i doubt all 3 exist in the game now..but still what are the chances of this???...

-the mafia king/godfather converted someone successfully for Day 2. but the game admin dosent tell us this because i'd be a disadvantage to them and vice versa.

-There is also the possibility that everyone else was a towns person in Day one...Maybe that's why Hods_sorrow wanted to speed up the gameplay,+ the fact that the two ppl that died were also townsppl...? Suspect


hmm//

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Lol......and the cycle goes on.............

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Fat Mc Donald's Employee wrote:LOL WTF?!?!

I didn't know this could happen in Mafia but i guess these are the situations :S

-mafia/SK/vigilante tried to kill someone but a healer stopped it.BUT this would mean that ALL 3 tried kill the same person...................................................so i doubt all 3 exist in the game now..but still what are the chances of this???...

-the mafia king/godfather converted someone successfully for Day 2. but the game admin dosent tell us this because i'd be a disadvantage to them and vice versa.

-There is also the possibility that everyone else was a towns person in Day one...Maybe that's why Hods_sorrow wanted to speed up the gameplay,+ the fact that the two ppl that died were also townsppl...? Suspect


hmm//

Wtf there's a healer?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:05 am

Stebung wrote:
Fat Mc Donald's Employee wrote:LOL WTF?!?!

I didn't know this could happen in Mafia but i guess these are the situations :S

-mafia/SK/vigilante tried to kill someone but a healer stopped it.BUT this would mean that ALL 3 tried kill the same person...................................................so i doubt all 3 exist in the game now..but still what are the chances of this???...

-the mafia king/godfather converted someone successfully for Day 2. but the game admin dosent tell us this because i'd be a disadvantage to them and vice versa.

-There is also the possibility that everyone else was a towns person in Day one...Maybe that's why Hods_sorrow wanted to speed up the gameplay,+ the fact that the two ppl that died were also townsppl...? Suspect


hmm//

Wtf there's a healer?

well i don't see how else no one died..
unless you're allowed to choose not to kill ppl in this game, but i dont know.

[EDIT: just read the first page... there is no healer listed... F**K this.im confused]

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:15 am

Ahh sorry for some reason when i wrote the list i forgot the healer / mystic role. Which isnt saying there is one just that i forgot to add it to the possible roles every persons role is random so anyone could be anything the only things ill confirm is there is a mafia boss and there is a detective the rest is for you guys to figure out. *evil cackle* Twisted Evil
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:55 am

message from outsider:

Im sorry but i couldnt help myself.. WTF the game is still goin? and WTF hods?! wats with u and changin the rules all the time?? LOL

kthnxbai



*disappears in a whiff of smoke*

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 am

i didn't change the rules and its takeing so long because you decided not to play
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:i didn't change the rules and its takeing so long because you decided not to play
Dont blame her, its not her fault at all. I told you this would happen right from the start when i saw the game set up. Neutral

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 pm

i think i need to start using *sarcasm*
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:52 pm

lol... i got the sarcasm this time around Very Happy , this is why you use emoticons..

ok this is my attempt to speed things up :S


After Kagerouhi, the next person i suspected was LCP,as i did in Day 1.

vote to lynch LCP

I have reason to believe that all the long defenses written by this person are just a facade to make us detract our suspicions from you.T.I.G did the same thing in round 2,and look where that got him.,considering you hosted the last game(i think,cant remember lol..) Suspect

the same idea goes for the fact that you are the same person to be first to write the first 'game situation analysis' for the start for the first day (facade once again?)...

i reckon dis is done to make us think:
"oh nah,there's no way they could be mafia/boss/! look at all those wall of texts! who would wanna be that obvious??"

But in reality...yeah.Since its now day two,i belive it means that there is now at least one mafia who are ready to kill us!
i thnk its best we tackle the root to this problem.

This is just a wild assumption but I hope you all see a sense in my argument.

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:05 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (FME). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:47 am

As I say, I provided the analysis to try to assist the townspeople. And I will do it again now that there's five people.

We know two of them have died, and they were ordinary townspeople. Taking into consideration what Hods_sorrow said and the fact that no one died, the remaining five people will probably be - Mafia Boss, Doctor, Detective, Serial Killer or Vigilante, and maybe one more townsperson or a Mafia who is a converted townsperson. Seen in this light, I think we can win if we don't end up lynching the doctor or the detective. This makes our current vote very crucial because it could all be over day three morning if we get the wrong people.

I wrote long defences because I was accused with long paragraphs. Likewise, That Indian Guy also writes long defences because I accuse him with long paragraphs. Whether that is meant to be a diversion/distraction/deception is up to you to perceive.

Also remember that I can't possibly know who That Indian Guy is, and he can't know who I am on the first day unless there were two mafia to begin with, which now seems highly unlikely since no one died.

I would like to vote to lynch Fat Mc Donalds Employee. He's playing this round a whole lot more differently compared to last round. Didn't carry out revenge voting on Stebung and used excuses like, well, look what happened last round.

Note that last round's game was the traditional mafia and this round is a very big modification on the game. The dynamics of the game is different.

I rule That Indian Guy out based on the defences he has given me, I rule Koco out for now since she hasn't really said much yet to cause suspicion and I rule Stebung out for now since he's just acting like a total retard. That leaves FME.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:52 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (FME). [3 More Votes Required to Lynch]
The count is wrong. With only 5 people left, only 3 votes total are needed for a lynching to take place study

The lack of night killings doesnt suprise me, although i expected at least one night kill to take place, either by the SK or the Vigilante. I dont think the Mafia would have been able to kill right away, because as i said before i dont think the mafia can kill on the same night they are converted.

I choose to Lynch Fat Mc Donalds Employee on the basis that:
1 - He was one of my original suspects, and only surivived because somehow Kagerouhi manages to look more guilty with her play, even though she has been Townsperson every single time so far Neutral
2 - He didnt really put up any kind of defence in the last round as to his innocence when questioned on it.
3 - He seemed the most suprised that there were no killings during the last night. This means that he is most likely either the Vigilante (40%) or the Serial Killer (60%). Neither of which do i feel comfortable with FME being in that position. (mostly because i think if he was Vigilante, he is more likely to kill off the townspeople with his current play style anyway.
4 - His not doing anything about Stebung's inital Lynch vote is still quite suspicious to me.
5 - In fact, anytime someone cast a lynch vote against him, he purposely seemed to ignore it.

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:23 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Fat Mc Donalds Employee). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Fat Mc Donalds Employee - 2 Votes (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, That Indian Guy). [1 More Vote Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 am

hmm...

LCP says

"I rule Stebung out for now since he's just acting like a total retard" and "Didn't carry out revenge voting on Stebung and used excuses like,"

T.I.G says.

"His not doing anything about Stebung's inital Lynch vote is still quite suspicious to me."

You're right in the fact that i might look like i'm ignoring votes against me...But I didn't vote for stebung right after he voted for me because at that moment in the game there really were no suspects..and you have obviously not seen him post on forums before,so i therefore did not take his initial lynch seriously.Revenge voting gets you NO where...like i learned in round 2
Idea


Maybe i dont need to defend myself quickly (so it seems like im ignoring it) considering my small role in the game.Because i believe if people lynch me and i put up a big wall i'll just make me look even more suspicious...Like some ppl have done here.I dont think writing any long defences makes you any more credible in this game.I hope others see that

If i were a vigilante or SK don't you think someone would of died in the first day considering how you think i play?what are the chances of someone not dying in this game ,if there are 3 possible roles that could kill them?Maybe one doesn't exist.... so theres more potential to recuit mafia members.and if i seemed surprised..thats up to you,but i wasn't.you'll just have to believe me.....

Also, i havent noticed a difference in the way ive played in the 2nd day so i aint gona go into that







Let me just say that this game is NOT what it seems. YOU are doing something wrong by vvoting for the person that arouses the msot suspicion... (i.e Kagerouhi..)


Last edited by Fat Mc Donald's Employee on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:52 am

Vote LCP. Don't call me a retard.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 2 Vote (Fat Mc Donalds Employee, Stebung). [1 More Votes Required to Lynch]
Fat Mc Donalds Employee - 2 Votes (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, That Indian Guy). [1 More Vote Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:30 am

LOL.

Did I offend you, little boy? <3 Gonna run home and cry to your mommy?

And, @ FME - at what point did you even think that we thought kagerouhi was suspicious? If we kill townspeople, it's perfectly okay so long as we don't kill people like the doctor because the town side can still win.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:33 am

Yeah you did. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:35 am

That only sets my sadistic bells ringing and turns me on.

Just change your vote to lynch FME and it'll be night two. After all, you were the one in such a rush to lynch people at the start and are like I JUST WANTED TO GET THE GAME GOING.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:05 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:That only sets my sadistic bells ringing and turns me on.

After all, you were the one in such a rush to lynch people at the start and are like I JUST WANTED TO GET THE GAME GOING.

lol....................................................................................................

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:15 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:That only sets my sadistic bells ringing and turns me on.

Just change your vote to lynch FME and it'll be night two. After all, you were the one in such a rush to lynch people at the start and are like I JUST WANTED TO GET THE GAME GOING.

Nah let's wait for Pyro it's more interesting that way. I did want to get the game going cos it was boring. But if we vote Edwin out just like that it will be boring as well. I'm adding suspense

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Fat Mc Donald's Employee wrote:Maybe i dont need to defend myself quickly (so it seems like im ignoring it) considering my small role in the game.
Here you claim to not have that important a role in the game (which even i dont think your stupid enough to claim, as you just told the Mafia Boss to convert you during the next night basically) So we should kill you before they get the chance to.

Really bad move on your part. Now, if we lynch you we either kill:
1 - The Vigilante (but you said your role was not important to the game that much and with no kills last night, you arent that useful to the town anyway then)
2 - The Serial Killer (someone who both town and Mafia should be trying to get rid of first)
3 - Towns person (which leaves basically no one, maybe one person at most, for the Mafia Boss to convert, thus its basically a Town Win, as the Mafia cant actually kill anyone if they dont convert anyone.)


Last edited by That Indian Guy on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 pm

so im the last vote required for the lynch to go through and if anyone has been paying attention, they should of seen who I voted for last round

so question to FME...why shouldn't I vote for you? you havn't really defended yourself as such but more like shuffle around the ideas that have already been posted


Last edited by pyro+salt on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fob english)
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm

pyro+salt wrote:so im the last vote required for the lynch to go through and if anyone has been paying attention, they should of seen who I voted for last round

so question to FME...why shouldn't I vote for you? you havn't really defended yourself as such but more like shuffle around the ideas that have already been posted

"Maybe i dont need to defend myself quickly (so it seems like im ignoring it) considering my small role in the game."

that was meant to be a question my bad.....yeah :S




There's just something about LCP that i don't trust and to a lesser extent with T.I.G. .You'll just have to believe me i know i dont have conclusive evidence to defend this claim.

you said before that the stuff between the two was just a 'mind fuck' (or to that extent) ,so you then voted for me.Let me just say for example that T.I.G is really experienced in this game,do you really believe everything he is saying?Because i certainly don't.I reckon LCP is just following his style of play form the last game and being manipulative,therefore i don't trust them.

in my view writing less proves my innocence insofar,(though this seems to have backfired on me..)

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 pm

ok, i kinda re-read the posts (and it gave me a headache...>.>) but anyways sorry FME, but somethings just don't add up *frowns* doesn't help when we arn't told about the night time actions as well ie. who was trying to kill who but got saved etc etc...if it had happend like that anyways

Im voting to lynch FME and if hes really just an ordinary towns person...well, I suppose we either all get killed off during the night or its just one less person to worry about going rogue
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Whats this youve discovered a serial killer amongst you. This may have saved a few lives but the mafia is still out there who could they be. Lynched Scar(Fat Mc Donald's Employee)

It is now night time.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Day Three starts no change
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:29 pm

No one died again?

Well... hmm...

Guess that's good.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:41 pm

[color=red]In a way i glad i died, i'd be surprised if ppl actually fell for my posts... there was so many flaws in them that i could point out.. *leaves thread slowly*[color]

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Vote to lynch Stebung for being a retard and surviving so long. It's despicable.

I still like you. Somewhat. But you just have to go.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:27 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Vote to lynch Stebung for being a retard and surviving so long. It's despicable.

I still like you. Somewhat. But you just have to go.

What kinda reasoning is that? I vote LCP for voting me for surviving. There's nothing wrong with being alive in a game of mafia. Unless you kept on trying to kill me but I'm not dying. So you are voting now cos you are frustrated?

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:42 am

Stebung - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:43 pm

LOL. No. I'm voting you because I think you're mafia. You don't have a right to ask me for my line of reasoning - look at your own types of reasons.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Ok tell me why you think I'm mafia. Let's hear it. Detective.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:53 am

Stebung wrote:Ok tell me why you think I'm mafia. Let's hear it. Detective.
The idea is to give the person accusing you less credibility, not more Neutral

I would like to hear from Pyro+Salt for a bit before i decide on who to vote for. Dont want her to just fly under the radar and screw us all over by chance. Shocked

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 am

Calling her detective doesn't mean she is one.......it's the way she acts that's like a detective. She goes around accusing the shit out of everyone yet says nothing about herself. IDK if she really is one or just acting like one. Either way she's doing a pretty good job at mind fucking people with the blocks of texts.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Flying under the radar am i? lol well you guy have been providing so much entertainment that it would be rude for me to interrupt

so, since we got rid of the SK and no deaths happening during the night (which btw, i find really odd since we had like what? 2 nights already, does that mean theres no successful conversions?) theres 4 ppl left in the game.

I went back and had a read at what Hods wrote earlier on
Hods_sorrow wrote:Ahh sorry for some reason when i wrote the list i forgot the healer / mystic role. Which isnt saying there is one just that i forgot to add it to the possible roles every persons role is random so anyone could be anything the only things ill confirm is there is a mafia boss and there is a detective the rest is for you guys to figure out. *evil cackle* Twisted Evil

thus the combinations could only be as:
mafia boss + doctor + detective + towns person
mafia boss + doctor + detective + mafia

and since i know what I am (and you guys pretty much can guess by now) I'm positive that its the first scenario that we have on our hand

so having said this, I'm going to vote to lynch Stebung...why?
a)because if TIG or LCP was the mafia boss, whoever the detective is I think would of been much much more vocal about it...and they prob would of been the first ppl that were under scrutiny of the detective
b)Stebung had been playing really weirdly for the start of the game but very active...and then he kind of just went quiet, so my theory is that he tried converting the wrong person during the night so hes waiting it out for night phase to try again maybe? would explain the no kills

there was something else but I lost it as I typed out this post :S i'll post again when i remember.
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Stebung - 2 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, pyro+salt). [1 More Votes Required to Lynch]
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 Vote (Stebung). [2 More Votes Required to Lynch]
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:10 pm

I went quiet? That's rich coming from you pyro.............ok to clear your points.

thus the combinations could only be as:
mafia boss + doctor + detective + towns person
mafia boss + doctor + detective + mafia

and since i know what I am (and you guys pretty much can guess by now) I'm positive that its the first scenario that we have on our hand

I agree completely with the first part about the combonation but not the second part about the current situation cos I know who I am as well and that does not fit what I know..........

a)because if TIG or LCP was the mafia boss, whoever the detective is I think would of been much much more vocal about it...and they prob would of been the first ppl that were under scrutiny of the detective

I think the reason being more of them posting massive ass blocks of posts that no one bothered to read except themselves. And there's only been 2 nights so far. Meaning the detective knows the identity of two people. 1/6 chance of him/her knowing the identity of mafia boss on first night and 1/5 on second. The fraction does not look too good to me unless they are really lucky. If TIG or LCP were the mafia boss........maybe the detective did not see it yet cos those two are so fkn good at mind fking. I would not be fked to read those posts TBH.

b)Stebung had been playing really weirdly for the start of the game but very active...and then he kind of just went quiet, so my theory is that he tried converting the wrong person during the night so hes waiting it out for night phase to try again maybe? would explain the no kills
I was active cos it was the weekends. But during the week i had Uni so of course less active. Again you are not the person to accuse me of being quiet and start pointing fingers at me. I mean you are accusing of someone for doing something you did yourself..........you could be the mafia boss waiting every night to convert people ffs. Like I'm just gonna use your own argument against you if you say I'm quiet.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Stebung wrote:Ok tell me why you think I'm mafia. Let's hear it. Detective.



You don't have a right to ask me why I want to lynch you. Why do you care? Your kinds of reasons are LOL YOU'RE A FAG/I JUST WANT TO GET THE GAME GOING/I'LL JUST LYNCH EVERYONE FOR FUN.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:18 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Stebung wrote:Ok tell me why you think I'm mafia. Let's hear it. Detective.



You don't have a right to ask me why I want to lynch you. Why do you care? Your kinds of reasons are LOL YOU'RE A FAG/I JUST WANT TO GET THE GAME GOING/I'LL JUST LYNCH EVERYONE FOR FUN.

If you don't have a reason then don't vote. At least I gave a response. But what you are doing is withholding information to the town. Do you think the town believe in blank accusation with no evidence? I mean they didn't for my votes I don't see why they should listen to you.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:19 pm

DON'T LISTEN TO LCP SHE'S A PMSING MAFIA VOTE HER OFF OR SHE'LL RAPE YOU AT NIGHT! LOLOLOLOL111!!1!1!1 I R SO PRO

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:09 am

I vote to Lynch Stebung

Pyro+Salt basically absolved herself with how she answered the last post in my book.

If it turns out that somehow that LCP and Pyro are Mafia Boss and Mafia, well then screw you guys pale

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 am

The Mafia has been defeated Colonel Roy Mustang - Mafia Boss(Stebung) has been lynched and Lieutenant Hawkeye(me) rescued. The Town Rejoices but with a hint of sadness and gult for those wrongfully lynched.

Survivors
Winry Rockfell - Doctor(That Indian Guy)
Alphonse Elric - Ordinary Towns Person (Pyro+Salt)
Edward Elric - Detective(xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 am

I would say that worked quite well so Razz to those who whined saying it was in the mafias favor
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:05 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:I would say that worked quite well so Razz to those who whined saying it was in the mafias favor
Sarcasm? Suspect

A victory for the town doesnt mean that game was balanced well, it was more like we got lucky and the Mafia/SK made a few mistakes. Objectively, the game from its set up alone, was tailor made for a town loss to be honest. Its the player factor that ended up balancing out the game. FME and Stebung are still relatively new to the game, not their fault and they are getting better with each game, but their relative inexperience combined with LCP's and I experience is what tipped the scales back.

For if/when you next choose to host, just some tips:
- Your post up of how the game set up wasnt the clearest of set ups. Most of the first day, people were trying to figure out your set up and what you meant.
- You didnt post night stories, a big part of forum based Mafia.
- You posted roles that were in the game at the start (something you arent meant to do) and you didnt even post all of them Neutral
- This isnt really an issue, but why didnt you have Maes Hughes as the one who disappeared like he did in the series?

Sorry, i dont mean to sound like a dick with my comments. I am not saying your concept was bad, it had some good points to it, just, with everyone still learning and getting familiar with the game, you seemed to want to do a bit to much with it. (Your concept would have worked a lot better in a larger game...15 or more people maybe?)

Oh, and Congratulations LCP & Pyro+Salt :cheers: game well played. And good game to the others as well, most of you are really starting to get the hang of it and getting better at the game Smile

Ill start up the sign up thread for the next game. I shall host, i was thinking of doing it based on Supernatural, unless people wanted another theme?

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 am

the reason hughes wasnt the one to disapear was that i hadnt gotten that far in the manga when i started the game
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum