Greetings fellow weird people!

Go down

Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:01 pm

Hallo! It's the short blond n00b girl here, beginning my first year at AUT with a BAppSci Majoring in Human Anatomy and Physiology and so far doing well.

I'm interested in Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Chobits, Trinity Blood, +Anima, Naruto, Final Fantasy (ff7, ff7:Advent Children, Dirge of Cerubus, ff10, ff10-2, ff12, crisis core, all the movies and any new ones to come.), Gundam Wing (despite the fact I've never watched it), Appleseed, Revolutionary Girl Utena and some others I can't think of now.

I am also obsessed with the new generation Marvel and DC comics.

...and icanhascheezburger.com.

So now, talk to me!

(I am also a minor computer geek, LINUX IS TEH AWESOME!!!)
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by kagerouhi on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:02 pm

lol welcome ... incidentally you have the same name as my friends nickname XD
avatar
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Age : 29
Location : 蜻蛉天
Registration date : 2008-06-28

View user profile http://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by Nox Noctis on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm

OMG

i haz cheeseburger? plz? kittehs hungry :<

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by pyro+salt on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:04 pm

omg! lolcats are teh cool

we should start spamming this board with lolcats
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by Snowy Leopard on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 am

Yah I want Linux on my computer too but I'm a noob when it comes to doing these things Mad
avatar
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Age : 27
Location : That space around you.....
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 am

kagerouhi wrote:lol welcome ... incidentally you have the same name as my friends nickname XD

It's actually the meaning of my real name!

LOL
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 am

benihime wrote:OMG

i haz cheeseburger? plz? kittehs hungry :<

Kitteh must work for fud!
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:49 am

Shadow Leopard wrote:Yah I want Linux on my computer too but I'm a noob when it comes to doing these things Mad

So am I, that's why I used teh awesome Mum&Dad Bank 'n Taxi service. XD
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by keradoll on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:54 am

Why hello palmtree~ XD I'm sure we've met on Monday o_o
I see you're leeching off the parents 8D
avatar
keradoll
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 199
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://kera-doll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:25 pm

keradoll wrote:Why hello palmtree~ XD I'm sure we've met on Monday o_o
I see you're leeching off the parents 8D

Gasp! You wound me! Sad Very Happy

If I knew who was who I'd be able to tell you if I met you.

...But I don't.
What did we talk about? I want to guess who you are Smile
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by keradoll on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:00 pm

palmtree wrote:
keradoll wrote:Why hello palmtree~ XD I'm sure we've met on Monday o_o
I see you're leeching off the parents 8D

Gasp! You wound me! Sad Very Happy

If I knew who was who I'd be able to tell you if I met you.

...But I don't.
What did we talk about? I want to guess who you are Smile

Hmm, lessee.. well you forgetting peoples names comes to mind right now *chuckle*
"DO I KNOW YOU? D:"
avatar
keradoll
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 199
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://kera-doll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:50 am

keradoll wrote:

Hmm, lessee.. well you forgetting peoples names comes to mind right now *chuckle*
"DO I KNOW YOU? D:"

Pink DS Girl?
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:02 pm

palmtree wrote:I'm interested in Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Trinity Blood, +Anima, Naruto, Final Fantasy (ff7, ff7:Advent Children, Dirge of Cerubus, ff10, ff12, all the movies and any new ones to come.) Revolutionary Girl Utena and some others I can't think of now.

I am also obsessed with the new generation Marvel and DC comics.
I have seen all of those Very Happy Maes Hughes was awesome wasnt he in FMA~ and Riza and Mustang too! (RGU was...messed up)

Which do you prefer? Marvel or DC?

Welcome to the club Very Happy

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:40 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
palmtree wrote:I'm interested in Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Trinity Blood, +Anima, Naruto, Final Fantasy (ff7, ff7:Advent Children, Dirge of Cerubus, ff10, ff12, all the movies and any new ones to come.) Revolutionary Girl Utena and some others I can't think of now.

I am also obsessed with the new generation Marvel and DC comics.
I have seen all of those Very Happy Maes Hughes was awesome wasnt he in FMA~ and Riza and Mustang too! (RGU was...messed up)

Which do you prefer? Marvel or DC?

Welcome to the club Very Happy

Thanks! I prefer Marvel because of the number of different timelines/stories/universes but I still love DC.

FMA rules, I am currently collecting the manga and DVDs some of which have been signed by the English voice for Ed. I also have the Movie on DVD.

How's the cosplay going?
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 pm

palmtree wrote:
keradoll wrote:

Hmm, lessee.. well you forgetting peoples names comes to mind right now *chuckle*
"DO I KNOW YOU? D:"

Pink DS Girl?

Uhhhh, 'Pokemon + Pocky' Girl? Or 'Many Unknown Fandoms That No One Else Knows' GIrl?

Annnd... Did you know someone was stabbed in Aotea Square on Wednesday at noon? I was walking around the Viaduct at that point but I didn't hear any sirens.
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by keradoll on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:44 pm

palmtree wrote:
keradoll wrote:

Hmm, lessee.. well you forgetting peoples names comes to mind right now *chuckle*
"DO I KNOW YOU? D:"

Pink DS Girl?

Indeed 8D

@_@ REALLY? OMG, that is like so major... did anyone report?
avatar
keradoll
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 199
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://kera-doll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by That Indian Guy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:14 am

pyro+salt wrote:omg! lolcats are teh cool

we should start spamming this board with lolcats
Silly Lolcats~

palmtree wrote:Thanks! I prefer Marvel because of the number of different timelines/stories/universes but I still love DC.
Oh ok, thats cool. I personally havent read much of Marvel outside of the Spiderman universe and the occasional X-men volume here and there. I am a DC Fanboy at heart. I mean we got THE GOD DAMN BATMAN~ Razz (and the Joker), The Green Arrow, Flash etc.

I agree, that that Marvel universe tends to be more explored and probably has more better storylines than bad, compared with DC, but id take the Best of DC over the Best of Marvel any day.

Who are your favorite heroes/series/villans in particular? (I was actually quite fond of Dr Doom, but i cant find too many good fantastic four storylines with him in it Sad)

As for my cosplay... yeah...not going to well >_>" (Plus its kind of lame if i am the only one who dresses up, doing it in groups is always more fun Smile)

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by valkyrie on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:50 pm

Haha linux, my ex was a comp-geek at AUT and used to rant and rave at me about computery stuff like that, soooooo over my head, still is, but for some reason I got a mental image of a penguin when I read your post mentioning linux......que confusion...
avatar
valkyrie
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 4
Age : 30
Location : over the hills and far away
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile http://myspace.com/feyling

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by dareaper8 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:15 pm

hi nice to meet you, i like your avatar, is it krusnik 02?
avatar
dareaper8
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by That Indian Guy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:11 am

dareaper8 wrote:hi nice to meet you, i like your avatar, is it krusnik 02?
It is, i am surprised Benihime hasnt come fangirling in over it yet Razz

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:42 am

valkyrie wrote:for some reason I got a mental image of a penguin when I read your post mentioning linux......que confusion...

That would be Tux the Penguin, the mascot for Linux. My parents each have him tattooed on their forearms.

Did you know that the Firefox mascot is called Renold? Currently there is lots of new designs for him coming out as a cutsie little fox with a fire tail, I'll bring some of the stickers along to the next gathering.
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 am

dareaper8 wrote:hi nice to meet you, i like your avatar, is it krusnik 02?

Yup! I've only watched the first 6 episodes on youtube but already I love Abel to bits.
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by palmtree on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:58 am

That Indian Guy wrote:

Who are your favorite heroes/series/villans in particular? (I was actually quite fond of Dr Doom, but i cant find too many good fantastic four storylines with him in it Sad)

As for my cosplay... yeah...not going to well >_>" (Plus its kind of lame if i am the only one who dresses up, doing it in groups is always more fun Smile)

In the DC Universe? Hero: Flash, Series: Justice League/Batman and villain: Black Adam.
In the Marvel Universe? Hero: Iron Man/Spiderman (the comic one, not the wussy movie Spiderman), Dubious Hero: Wolverine, Series: X-Men, Villain: Doctor Octavius (Movie)/Hydra/Electra


I know of at least 3 other cosplayers going to the con including me (Going as Yukari from Persona 3 (link:http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/p3-yukari-takeba1.html) and my sis as (Mitsuru from Persona 3 (link:http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/megaten/p3-mitsuru.jpg) ) http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Persona-3/item184746/

The other girl hasn't decided what to go as. Also, if anyone else wants to go as a Persona 3 character a goo reference site is http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Persona-3/.
avatar
palmtree
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 69
Location : Out in the Wop-wops
Major : I lol at cheezburgera
Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:01 pm

palmtree wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

Who are your favorite heroes/series/villans in particular? (I was actually quite fond of Dr Doom, but i cant find too many good fantastic four storylines with him in it Sad)

As for my cosplay... yeah...not going to well >_>" (Plus its kind of lame if i am the only one who dresses up, doing it in groups is always more fun Smile)

In the DC Universe? Hero: Flash, Series: Justice League/Batman and villain: Black Adam.
In the Marvel Universe? Hero: Iron Man/Spiderman (the comic one, not the wussy movie Spiderman), Dubious Hero: Wolverine, Series: X-Men, Villain: Doctor Octavius (Movie)/Hydra/Electra


I know of at least 3 other cosplayers going to the con including me (Going as Yukari from Persona 3 (link:http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/p3-yukari-takeba1.html) and my sis as (Mitsuru from Persona 3 (link:http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/megaten/p3-mitsuru.jpg) ) http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Persona-3/item184746/

The other girl hasn't decided what to go as. Also, if anyone else wants to go as a Persona 3 character a goo reference site is http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Persona-3/.
Firstly Persona 3 Rocks~ Cant wait to see your outfits Very Happy

Next, I couldnt get into the old school Justice League comics myself...they were too campy for my taste...and Aquaman sucks.

Plus...are you telling me you didnt enjoy emo/jazz hands Spiderman from the 3rd movie Razz

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by crimsondragon on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am

i'm cosplaying but it'll be as cissnei from ff7 crisis core
avatar
crimsondragon
Mangoo
Mangoo

Number of posts : 446
Age : 30
Location : the computer
Major : creative technologys
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://www.theffcrosover.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings fellow weird people!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum